Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lessons forN BROKEN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Lessons forN BROKEN Empty
PostSubject: Lessons forN BROKEN   Lessons forN BROKEN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 12:14 am

Better for it never to have begun than to have eventually ended this way.

You have a strong mind and a beautiful creative soul, but a weak heart.

Weakened by sorrow? I rue your beloved.

I fucking rue them.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: Lessons forN BROKEN   Lessons forN BROKEN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 6:46 am

the fuck are you talking about? what ended?

are you leaving again or what? drop some raps and let’s keep going, better yet drop some philosophy while you’re at it.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Lessons forN BROKEN   Lessons forN BROKEN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 10:31 am

Its that time of the month.

Anyway Aw Shit is clearly not the name under which I'm going forward. Back to just being Fixed Cross.

It was a nice experiment. Capable certainly made it worth it.

Shark shark shark
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Lessons forN BROKEN   Lessons forN BROKEN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 11:05 am

one thing i know, pezer can fucking write good raps.

i assume he has some good delivery too. so let’s keep going.

yep we ain’t broke
we orn broken
with capable on the label
pezermezzer ripping shit r.i.p.
and the fixed mixed
cross like galaxies
collide
moving freeways
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Lessons forN BROKEN   Lessons forN BROKEN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 1:52 pm

This is all I got left for that dude.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Lessons forN BROKEN   Lessons forN BROKEN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 2:37 pm

The whole rap effort is spinning the beautiful tale of a vanquishing tribe, like Homer did.

I must admit I always had doubts about this particular arrangement, for the simple reason that Pezer waked out when it mattered a few times already. I don't have doubts about either ones talents, but art is 90 percent perspiration and 10 percent inspiration, which is indeed what making a beat and recording a song on it is, the effort of doing all that annoying shit with the genius. I know this through and through, which is why shit actually happened in te Orn Broken cave.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Lessons forN BROKEN   Lessons forN BROKEN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 2:45 pm

Anyway Im taking this way too seriously.
Ive become kind of softened in a way by going along with Pezers schizoid ping pong.

No worries about the music, its good, but the previous arrangement is disbanded.
Where the music continues a new one will come to light.

To me it appears like only the weak heart would seek strife with the ones that nurture its power most. It wishes to prevent its own power from emerging. Instead it seeks shelter with those that do not think much of it, as all it can do is surprise them.

But the thing is, nothing is ever shown, as to surprise them is to scare them, and that would disturb the environment of the self-refugee, who can never gather enough power in the name of those that do not see his power, to be free of them -I know this all too well - I know what wars are necessary to break this cycle, I know how many final seeming ends with family must come in a tightly knit one for a man of the house to manifest.

Pezer is great of spirit but tied to petty demons, and all too modern fate. What I've se up, the VO engine, is precisely irreconcilable with this fate. Either Pezers people have to get used to what he really is, or he has to get used to normalcy.

But the next years will tell. Saturn is in touch.

I wasn't doing so great when I was that age, I suppose. A great genius for sure and absolutely aware of my destiny, but emotionally dependent on my past.
How to change that is each ones own prerogative. But self-valuing cant happen consistently without cutting the cords to everything that assumes a destiny for the subject that is out of accord with the real decision the subject has in his heart.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Lessons forN BROKEN   Lessons forN BROKEN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 4:39 pm

exactly. there is no path around this hard truth. one either embraces it or perishes of it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Lessons forN BROKEN   Lessons forN BROKEN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 4:50 pm

This is why greatness is a cruel thing.
The difference of it.
The pain it causes in many not so great and the unnecessary seeming sacrifices thereupon made by the great.
Maybe that was the point of Christianity, God tortured and killed his son before humanity to appease their petty resentment before him.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Lessons forN BROKEN   Lessons forN BROKEN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Oh DAMN
what the fuck that is what they did.

fucing GENOUSES
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Lessons forN BROKEN   Lessons forN BROKEN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 4:54 pm

I mean the priests who made that up.
thats some serious social engineering.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Lessons forN BROKEN   Lessons forN BROKEN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Not cool.
But species altering genius beyond any insanity ever managed.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Lessons forN BROKEN   Lessons forN BROKEN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Christ is a diplomacy from the godly to the not so godly.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Lessons forN BROKEN   Lessons forN BROKEN Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 5:00 pm

But fuck diplomacies to the not so godly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons forN BROKEN   Lessons forN BROKEN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lessons forN BROKEN
Page 1 of 1