Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Authority Lays

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:30 pm

Apollo is a God. A God. He is only can be beautiful and beautifying. Do you not think I know his effect on prescence before sisters? He loves families, families as loving nuclii of power.

No, I knew you'd go there. Trump is ridiculously not Apollonic. He is Hermetic
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:33 pm

For instance, Dionisus does not will the erasing of Apollo from history or of his works, or rather the works done to him and in his honor. He is a God, he does not deny reality. He wills only Apollo's defeat.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:35 pm

So does Athena. In her case not a priori, but once Apollo starts going crazy waving his gun around. Then she's like this isn't good for us.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:36 pm

Did Nietzsche ever talk about destruction? That the problem was a problem of destruction and imosition? No. He pointed out it was a problem of hierarchy.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:37 pm

In fact, it may have been Apollo himself that posited this problem, frustrated at his continual faliures.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:37 pm

He does love Zeus.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:38 pm

I can only smile at this nonsense, as it is from my side of the divide -
the madnesses of which you speak do not register to the marble in me.

I say this now without displeasure at you. I think we finally cleared something up; where we can never meet.
At Delphi
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:39 pm

Did you say Dionysos is not a son of Zeus?
But he is twice-son-of-Zeus!
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:41 pm

All the more reason to go meet at Delphi one time and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:45 pm

Ive not been to the oracles cavern. Should be quite a walk.
I woke up from a first sunray that somehow through the dank blinds and the dirty mirror touched my eye, stepped into my car and drove to the temple complex. It opened the moment I stepped out of my car.
I had the whole plateau to myself for the first half hour or so, with the cats, and when I started to draw some attention I had the authority to tell off the guards when they wouldn't permit me to touch the stone.
Whatever Apollon is, I do not conflict with his interests. I think I can safely say that.
And thereby I allow for a lot of Dionysian passion -

Of course Dionysos destroys Apollo's structures, but like the night divides a day. Apollo is all too happy not to pretend to be the Allfather. He's just a god yo. He aint Zeus.

When it comes to gods I describe only experiences. They are like family- the gods that have allowed me to know them become part of the family, of course- in this way I am all Roman. Good to notice.

I feel possessive of them. My gods. Our gods, the gods of my mother.
Whatever you deny of what I relate is insult, but an insult a Roman doesn't act on.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:53 pm

To go with Faust, I think your argument should not be 'Apollo does x y and z and therefore I hate him', but 'I hate Apollo! Therefore he does z y and x!'

Thats the cleansome way-
Begin with the passions.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 1:57 pm

reason is just the riddle after the fact.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 2:05 pm

in this way when someone shows x and y to be untrue, you can replace them with p and q.
You can't just replace the foundation of an argument and expect the outcome to keep standing. But you can change what you want to prove based on what you know beyond any doubt in your heart.

Its very funny and condescending but also true and not just about you. All religion must begin with unexplainable passion, its just that some are keen enough to speak great words about it too. From this talk then philosophy is born - the talk about the methods of talk.

Some reason is born as a consensus between madnesses and other passions, and here Apollon is justly called the Mad One - he presides over reason but is not himself reasonable or simply rational. His logos is the attraction to the mystery, to find out the outcome of the long game.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 2:06 pm

A dude called David Starling attributes the Ascendant to Apollon.
The frame. Of course the Descendant is thereby also given.

Time for a joint.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 2:15 pm

Heh, that could very well be.

Just like Zeus! To deny Diunisus at every turn. Dionisus doesn't mind.

What I had to do was understand what God you actually worship. In the sense that you worship anything, including other Gods, as part of that worship. And you worship Zeus.

So just sit back, relax, and don't get so angry at me all the time, as you are noticing now you don't need to.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 2:53 pm

Indeed I worship Zeus foremost, since I heard of him when I was 13.

Since I was 34 I also am in fearful awe of my own Promethean powers, which were revealed to me and an increasing number of people, through VO.
BTL arose straight from the friendship with Capable that emerged from it-if it would be scholastic, much of what you have lived since you were touched by this place is a scholastic footnote.

It is a fearsome philosophy usurping literally everything in the soul. Beyond the distinction of Apollon and Dionysos, much more to the point of what Zeus is to himself (not remotely Zeus himself of course). That is also why they hate it- -- -they hate it like the Sokrate hated Zeus. I am honestly convinced of this, it is no rhetoric. I have become this philosophy and its risk.

Apollo is then likely what prevents me from being friendly with it.
Make sure I light a torch in the right people, leave the right people in the dark.
For the time being.

It is more power in the field of science than I ever anticipated. Im really not too forward with it. But I love it as myself. It has retrieved my family to me, so rage is its natural defence.

I really prefer not to shake you up with the full force of my rage. But also see that as close as I feel myself to Zeus, I am by nature an angry and violent soul when I notice someone stepping on my hunting ground without the proper deference. In Dionysian form, no doubt, Ill hunt along. But as an analyst of sorts, - Im sure you see the trigger.

Lets agree to not analyze each other or each others philosophies.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 2:59 pm

We agree that Zeus is the bottom line to our mutual sense-making.
Thats fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 3:11 pm

I first heard the name in the harsh but clean voice of an all too sane madman, someone who had first tried to go through life with the ways of Zeus before he crashed and burned and became a teacher. He raged the name on the blackboard bigly, and basically I was father first time introduced to meaning as such.
Power in four violent marks, a sound, this conjured up all the ships and stormy seas of the raids, all the blood that couloured the bays to the glorious pink sunrises, the Persian lords, the mountains of Hannibal, all of what I did not know yet was already in that name. Even the blackboard is literally the green algaed sea to me where the ships dock amid treacherous cliffs, the pointy edges of the sick-love priest who literally went out on the ledge the4th floor to cope someone giving the right answer to an obvious question of cases. There was blood in the classroom on occasions. Probably when the moon was full.

Of course Latin was like a dungeon. On the first floor, a tyrannical asshole and two romantic women. It was so easy I made up for my lack of studying by writing latin stories on the back of my test sheet. No gods in sight, only scheming and the shadow of voluptuous fucking women near fires in other rooms.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 3:23 pm

"Lets agree to not analyze each other or each others philosophies."

Yes I'd like that.

I learned that what I respect in you is intelligence, not any given stance. It is a privilege. And a need.

I came to know of Gods when I came to know Dionisus, who I academically understood to be part of a world of Gods. Then Jupiter was the first one I saw. You were already in the picture. And suddenly all that was good and wholesome about my childhood religion was given back to me. Piece by piece. Plato was ripped from me like a big piece of bark incrusted in my side. It just happens that much of that religion was not Roman, was not catholicism. And of all my Catholic Gods only Dionisus was able to cross the divide.

Jupiter I truly noticed at my grandmother's building, during the first videos, running like a madman througb torrencial rain. Jupiter crosses no divides because Jupiter holds no dividez. He is God of all. Of indians and africans and europeans and all rain loving thunder fearing children of the world.

And so it went.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 3:26 pm

The storm Shin is called Suwa no Wa
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 3:27 pm

But that's another matter lol. Jaypan.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 3:35 pm

"Jupiter I truly noticed at my grandmother's building, during the first videos, running like a madman througb torrencial rain."

Yes, haha, it is palpable.
One can only laugh.

"Jupiter crosses no divides because Jupiter holds no dividez. He is God of all. Of indians and africans and europeans and all rain loving thunder fearing children of the world."

Truth be told

" the storm Shin is called Suwa no Wa "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 3:43 pm

My cousins last weeks were nightly, he would be ramming on the door of a friend of mine had met a few times at 3 in the morning exclaiming WEED! Because Lau(the guy) grew and collected it, and also was the go to guy for recording a rap in the middle of the night.
He left a Jupiter sigil drawing made of a sickle and a stick tied to it, and wrote under it when mourning is over morning arrives.

Lau is basically the coolest dude on the planet, in one way, and the most trivial in another. Its perfectly rational, it works. He was pimping before I even knew what pimping was. He grew bored of it. Still he is seen as a superficial guy. He respects things, though. I like Lau. Yeah, anyone opening the door to my cousin at 3 in the morning and giving him weed and a microphone is more than okay.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Yeah I find cool dudes are often trivial. And agree that it works.

Heh. Most of my own adventures were with cousins. But fear was a much bigger ingredient. Freedom a smaller one. Until my drunkard cousin introduced me to such a cool guy, and the three of us would race our cars drunk through the middle of the night. We didn't get into all the right parties, but we created our own brand of evil. His sister is the girl I somerimes mention who I captured with looks. I dared to look her up the other day, she married a coop enough meek guy. Good for her, but if I could go back in time I'd say fuck honor and taken her with me. Good stock those siblings. The eldest is an anarcocapitalist and basically ruled the upscale Caracas party scene with an iron style. Even cooler and more trivial than his brother. And then an even older sister who is hot as fuck. Voluptuous. Appearently the mom had been a party queen herself, my dad tells me.

But also in that time I met a brown skinny slutty who demanded I be her bf to get any further. I was stupid enough to convince myself that the slutty was a problem and ditched her. But while she was part of the crew we made cool people at cool parties feel uncomfortable and tell us to get a room.

And the artsy cinema girl. Daughter of a Chavista functionary. The honest kind, lol. Well as honest as they get. Earnest. She was troubled... anyway. We were technically losers but we had fun. Often drove in near blind drunk. Fast. We were good at it.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:22 pm

That guy was also good at making cool videos. He now works at the marketing branch of Redbull in Vienna. My drunkard cousin is an investment banker in Toronto.

So when it hit me that Dionisus, it fit. Clarity in drunkenness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Authority Lays
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Interpretation-
Jump to: