Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are in a battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 10:32 am

"These are men of revenge: not in the same way, however, as the truthful man who claimed to judge life in the name of higher values. They, on the contrary, take themselves to be higher men, these are higher men who claim to judge life by their own standards, by their own authority. But is this not the same spirit of revenge in two forms: Vargas, the truthful man who invokes the laws for judging, but also his double, Quinlan, who gives himself the right to judge without law; Othello, the man of duty and virtue, but also his double, Iago, who takes revenge by nature and perversion? It is what Nietzsche called the stages of nihilism, the spirit of revenge in various shapes. Behind the truthful man, who judges life from the perspective of supposedly higher values, there is the sick man, 'the man sick with himself', who judges life from the perspective of his sickness, his degeneration and his exhaustion. And this is perhaps better than the truthful man, because a life of sickness is still life, it contrasts life with death, rather than contrasting it with 'higher values' . . . Nietzsche said: behind the truthful man, who judges life, there is the sick man, sick with life itself. And Welles adds: behind the frog, the epitome of the truthful animal, there is the scorpion, the animal sick with itself. The first is an idiot and the second is a bastard. They are, however, complimentary as two figures of nihilism, two figures of the will to power." -Deleuze, Cinema 2

So. We know with what we are contending, at least.

It is unfortunate that Nietzsche has been used to rip apart the existentia, to decimate the universe of meaning rather than continue to build upon it. Philosophy has been fucked before Nietzsche, and his ruthless honesty gave some breathing room but has since been incorporated back into the shit. With my philosophical tools I can now explain exactly why this has occurred and what has happened, how it is a perversion and error. Therefore because I can do it, others will do it too, and because this is truth it will break into the world at some point, it is already forming things up in its own image simply because it is truth. God who makes man in his own image, this metaphor is precisely how truth works and why truth is truth, it cannot be undone.

I am sick of "nihilists" calling others nihilists. To judge is nihilism, to not judge is nihilism -- this theoretical conception of "nihilism" is nearly worthless. We should abandon it as having any true explanatory power. It is a pathological expression, a kind of reduction to simplicity for the sake of psychological intrusion into the philosophical apparatus, and to be sure we need those kinds of intrusions since that is one way we derive energy from philosophizing and connect it into our lives, however that sort of connection comes with risks. My theory of meaning is now nearly fully developed and I can see all of this. I can explain it, and I have explained some of it already. But explanation is also an excess, it is not necessary so I am in no hurry.

In any case, we should know with whom and with what we are battling.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 10:36 am

It turns out that Nietzsche was still quite highly influenced by Hegel, after all. Well we know the master-slave conception was Hegel's before it was Nietzsche's, and now I am seeing within Nietzsche a deep and pervasive Hegelian strain. Nietzsche of course surpasses that strain many times and in many ways, he is not defined by it, however it is like a sickness deep inside him and which he could never quite get rid of.

Biting the head off the snake. He really should have done that. But to be fair, it was probably not actually possible for him to reach that threshold at the time, given how close he was to Hegel and how Nietzsche himself had to blaze these trails for everyone else. The higher more total synthesis would simply have represented too-great an energy and organizational requirement, although I think if he'd had another decade of productive years he could have gotten there.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 2:52 pm

Quote :

"These are men of revenge: not in the same way, however, as the truthful man who claimed to judge life in the name of higher values. They, on the contrary, take themselves to be higher men, these are higher men who claim to judge life by their own standards, by their own authority. But is this not the same spirit of revenge in two forms: Vargas, the truthful man who invokes the laws for judging, but also his double, Quinlan, who gives himself the right to judge without law; Othello, the man of duty and virtue, but also his double, Iago, who takes revenge by nature and perversion? It is what Nietzsche called the stages of nihilism, the spirit of revenge in various shapes. Behind the truthful man, who judges life from the perspective of supposedly higher values, there is the sick man, 'the man sick with himself', who judges life from the perspective of his sickness, his degeneration and his exhaustion. And this is perhaps better than the truthful man, because a life of sickness is still life, it contrasts life with death, rather than contrasting it with 'higher values' . . . Nietzsche said: behind the truthful man, who judges life, there is the sick man, sick with life itself. And Welles adds: behind the frog, the epitome of the truthful animal, there is the scorpion, the animal sick with itself. The first is an idiot and the second is a bastard. They are, however, complimentary as two figures of nihilism, two figures of the will to power." -Deleuze, Cinema 2

You can touch the nauseating churning in the mans mind. He did not manage to see the two in one, the one who recognizes higher values and himself as the one who recognizes these values.

The road up to VO was often disgusting. Wading through a river of shit, the Shawshank Redemption.

Quote :
So. We know with what we are contending, at least.

Even though of course most intellectuals can't reach above the surface of this feverish swamp, I don't see us as contending with the impotence of this 20th century fossil.

Quote :
It is unfortunate that Nietzsche has been used to rip apart the existentia, to decimate the universe of meaning rather than continue to build upon it. Philosophy has been fucked before Nietzsche, and his ruthless honesty gave some breathing room but has since been incorporated back into the shit. With my philosophical tools I can now explain exactly why this has occurred and what has happened, how it is a perversion and error. Therefore because I can do it, others will do it too, and because this is truth it will break into the world at some point, it is already forming things up in its own image simply because it is truth. God who makes man in his own image, this metaphor is precisely how truth works and why truth is truth, it cannot be undone.

Self-valung logic has a dichotomy, but rather than a dialectic, the result is simply an absolute separation of principle and consequence, between which existence is unfolded. At the one end of the abstract absolute of it stands the Jewish god "God", which is also the Christian and the Brahmanic one. On the other hand is the pure chaos logic, the disruptor, the self-valuing principle as such, which pervades each and every juncture of forces in the cosmos and secures that the omnipresent gaze of God is blind to the most crucial facts; absolute context is what Ill name that other side. What negates God and thereby allows for time, which is that out of which God grew to coherence, from pure logical inevitability into a factual coherence of self-valuings on a grand scale, our world, these galaxies and their axes and pivots. God is most likely a breathing being, but by no means the only one.

Quote :
I am sick of "nihilists" calling others nihilists. To judge is nihilism, to not judge is nihilism -- this theoretical conception of "nihilism" is nearly worthless. We should abandon it as having any true explanatory power. It is a pathological expression, a kind of reduction to simplicity for the sake of psychological intrusion into the philosophical apparatus, and to be sure we need those kinds of intrusions since that is one way we derive energy from philosophizing and connect it into our lives, however that sort of connection comes with risks. My theory of meaning is now nearly fully developed and I can see all of this. I can explain it, and I have explained some of it already. But explanation is also an excess, it is not necessary so I am in no hurry.

In any case, we should know with whom and with what we are battling.

I love how Nietzsche writes about it, as that uncanniest of guests. And is Deleuze not this guest? Is not every one of these postmodernists the embodiment of that shiver-causing encounter? The 20th century was a fever, in which, in my firm opinion, the only one who remained cool was Martin Heidegger.

We few who are able to think as pure plasma, who build with principles rather than fact, are indeed what the future will mirror.

Since Trump won VO has been introduced as world-politics, within the frame wherein by self-valuing logic I predicted it would have to absent total annihilation, and the developments along side of his victory in our personal lives is what I see as the definitive transforming of the world in our favour; this is a birth, we are both giving birth and being born, it is gruelling. Nietzsche did not know the vengeance of the child. For this he was simply not healthy enough. It is an absolute given that the great wars had to occur for human knowledge to have reached the nuances of pain and triumph required for my mind- Nietzsche was not asked to know what he was talking about exactly, but I surmise from his demise that he found out.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2018 3:23 pm

What remains indeed is battle.

My definition of a Man is someone who lives to do batte, so Im pleased that it has finally started. I yearned for this open confrontation for my whole life. I count on it being a hard fight. Ive set my terms long ago. Made two calendars to bring advantage for us in this war. I can only guarantee the efficiency of the weapons I crafted myself. Anything else Id have take on faith, which I am not equipped to do.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 2:28 am

“The only diversity they [the left] care about is they welcome all diverse cultures that vote for the left.” -Molyneux

lol.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 2:29 am

that was so good it made me laugh, actually. and just how calmly and matter of factly he said it.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 2:46 am

to your point about man likes to do battle, i agree. and when someone has nothing meaningful to do battle for, he will battle for meaninglessness. to keep his own lack of meaning intact.

a lack of meaning becomes a weird form of meaning devoid of any real content. but forms are things people still fight for, if only to fight to keep any content (reality) from intruding into their little narrative illusion they’d built for themselves (or rather that someone else built for them).

“they’re trying to build a prison”. -system of a down

and regarding the muck we wade through on the road to VO, i’ve waded that enough to now i can’t tolerate it anymore. i reached the destination and have no interest in muddying my feet again. i prefer to battle for what has meaning, which means not just to preserve meaning against the mindless hordes but to actually engage thoughtful people and bring them closer to truth. this is a greater battle i think. the higher the quality of one’s enemies and the closer they actually are to you, like ragnar battling rollo, the more significant is the fight.

i don’t even want to battle with these silly postmoderns and their pseudophilosophical mumbling, it’s totally pointless. all i can do is laugh at such things. to take it seriously would be to make it serious, for i am a giver of law and justice and meaning, reality is living through me and i’ll take care where i turn my gaze so as not to spring rot from the soil where i could have cultivated flowers instead.

is the world and the human existentia developed enough to allow for the existence of the warriors? or are we instead compelled to keep doing battle with worms forever? well i would battle deleuze if only to show how easy it is to dismantle his nonsense, but that too is just an excess at this point. these losers lost and will keep losing until they reduce everything to ashes and try to start over from inside their ivory tower bunkers a mile below the surface. that’s where they belong anyway, fucking cockroaches and worms.

can you even imagine being one of these fake robotic soulless “humans”? i sure cannot. someone today told me the only way to succeed is to be stupid, lol. made me think immediately of google. but that sort of success spreads it’s own shit around itself until it sinks into itself and fertilizes something else. as for nietzsche i too like his writings but i wish he had stopped using the absurd concept of “nihilism” as it that really means anything. anyone who uses the word nihilism in forming any kind of logical argument is, you know already without even examining their argument too closely, full of shit.

sadly the battle of ideas ends up being “resolved” with nuclear warheads and things much worse than nukes. humans like to kill themselves, that’s a nietzschean insight the postmoderns missed on purpose so they didn’t have to stop... killing themselves.

too bad they’re so fucking inept they can’t even manage to kill themselves and instead end up killing everything else. what a bunch of fucktards.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 3:04 am

there is no way to save someone from themselves. not when it comes to saving stupid people. the more you try to expose and help them with their errors the more they push those errors deep inside themselves and learn to love them as parts of themselves. philosophy is absolutely critically necessary to avoid such things.

but it doesn’t really matter anymore. battling for meaning while rome burns is absurd. “christians have believed the world is evil and so have made the world evil” to paraphrase nietzsche. the left is just a pathological mutated cancer of christianity. it consumes everything that used to be good about itself, i’ve seen this in so many people who call themselves leftist or progressive. as i was saying elsewhere here, time becomes their true enemy. whereas time ought to be our great friend.

before leftism grips the heart of an otherwise earthy decent person, time is their advantage and hope; afterward, when the cancer sets into the mind, time is their great fear and master of all their illusions. i don’t know how to fight this anymore, i’m supposed to become another image in a time-series in order to justify the timeline and free it from the despair that it actually is for these people, but even if i do that and sacrifice myself to their time god of decay it won’t fix the original error that caused them to convert time into death. and maybe by playing the hopeful role i only end up enabling that original error to never get corrected. but then it all collapses anyway, so there is no answer.

fuck why are people so goddamn clueless and easily manipulated into distortions. i mean i get it that consciousness and subjectivity are complex and the world will eat at you, but. lacking a philosophy means lacking the basic understanding that a painful truth faced out of courage and necessity is of superior value to a comfortable lie that takes no effort except for the effort of displacing out of oneself the consequent suffering and intellectual self-destruction that comes with deliberately lying to oneself. sure it takes effort to constantly try to vomit oneself up. but i still wouldn’t actually call that putting in any effort, it’s more like a manifestation of entropy. energy naturally leaving a system isn’t that system “expending effort”. how the fuck do so many people not understand these basic things?

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 3:13 am

i tried to do battle in the way that seemed most proper and effective and clean and honest. look what it got me.

but i’m still subtle enough to thread these thousand needles in just the right ways and in just the right order so stitch together some kind of suture, existentially speaking. i’ll never stop trying to save those whom i love. if the red pill and blue pill both don’t work, i’ll make my own pill, orange maybe. it’s crazy that people stop caring so easily. just rob them of an image or two and suddenly you are satan incarnate, just like trump. say something true and in a way you provokes you go face your own facade and reactive attachments and that’s the worst crime.

ok so humanity has been a herd forever and look it’s 2018 we are in “the future” and humanity is still a herd. i happen to like individuals.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 3:23 am

i don’t know how to battle something that won’t meet me in battle, that refuses all common see if rules. truth, logic, courage, honesty, patience, love, trust, certainty and desire— these are my common rules of engagement. and i would add cleanliness except each of those is already clean.

the loss of meaning is really the greatest tragedy in all existence. and meanings skew without those common rules.fucking interference patterns.

on another note, asmr is great. this was good timing. but i still think ill lead with my compassion, since i’m strong enough to do so. crazy maybe but meaning lines are even trickier than are time lines to navigate.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 5:53 am

Capable wrote:
to your point about man likes to do battle, i agree. and when someone has nothing meaningful to do battle for, he will battle for meaninglessness. to keep his own lack of meaning intact.

Well but thats not what I call battle - nor what I call a man.

Quote :
a lack of meaning becomes a weird form of meaning devoid of any real content. but forms are things people still fight for, if only to fight to keep any content (reality) from intruding into their little narrative illusion they’d built for themselves (or rather that someone else built for them).

“they’re trying to build a prison”. -system of a down

and regarding the muck we wade through on the road to VO, i’ve waded that enough to now i can’t tolerate it anymore. i reached the destination and have no interest in muddying my feet again. i prefer to battle for what has meaning, which means not just to preserve meaning against the mindless hordes but to actually engage thoughtful people and bring them closer to truth. this is a greater battle i think. the higher the quality of one’s enemies and the closer they actually are to you, like ragnar battling rollo, the more significant is the fight.

I am very satisfied to have "turned" a lot of people and helped get Trump elected, but thats just a part of what Ive already won in battle.
The past 7 years have been very clean battle for me. Nothing of it was trivial or ineffective. It was deeply painful as well but thats.... battle, lol.

Quote :
i don’t even want to battle with these silly postmoderns and their pseudophilosophical mumbling, it’s totally pointless. all i can do is laugh at such things. to take it seriously would be to make it serious, for i am a giver of law and justice and meaning, reality is living through me and i’ll take care where i turn my gaze so as not to spring rot from the soil where i could have cultivated flowers instead.

Yes, it is joyful for me too to look down on that squirming there - Ive never even attempted to talk sense into them. They're good for playing around with and developing some subtleties beyond their awareness, like d63 on ILP. I responded to his stuff now and then but not for his benefit, but for my own.
Trying to change someones mind never works, ever.
If they come to me with complaints about for example Trump Ill explain myself reluctantly, and that works. They all see I don't have anything to gain by their agreement. It is only their gain.

Quote :
is the world and the human existentia developed enough to allow for the existence of the warriors? or are we instead compelled to keep doing battle with worms forever? well i would battle deleuze if only to show how easy it is to dismantle his nonsense, but that too is just an excess at this point. these losers lost and will keep losing until they reduce everything to ashes and try to start over from inside their ivory tower bunkers a mile below the surface. that’s where they belong anyway, fucking cockroaches and worms.

I exist, no warrior as pivotal as I has existed hitherto. So Im optimistic.
I see myself as an accomplishment of mankind, something it has attained to by fighting through enormous dangers like the world wars.
There is no way back. Ive already put my minds qualia out there.

Quote :
can you even imagine being one of these fake robotic soulless “humans”? i sure cannot. someone today told me the only way to succeed is to be stupid, lol. made me think immediately of google. but that sort of success spreads it’s own shit around itself until it sinks into itself and fertilizes something else. as for nietzsche i too like his writings but i wish he had stopped using the absurd concept of “nihilism” as it that really means anything. anyone who uses the word nihilism in forming any kind of logical argument is, you know already without even examining their argument too closely, full of shit.

He didn't use it to formulate a logical argument. He called it the most uncanny of guests that stood before the door of Europe. It was a way of describing what was about to happen, the communist revolution, the world wars.

Quote :
sadly the battle of ideas ends up being “resolved” with nuclear warheads and things much worse than nukes. humans like to kill themselves, that’s a nietzschean insight the postmoderns missed on purpose so they didn’t have to stop... killing themselves.

too bad they’re so fucking inept they can’t even manage to kill themselves and instead end up killing everything else. what a bunch of fucktards.

I disagree. Trumps victory directly averted nuclear war, and I feel very much in the drivers seat, I did when I developed VO, and it was confirmed when Trump won - I dont give a shit for the losers. I love this war. I love the blood.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 6:00 am

Capable wrote:
i don’t know how to battle something that won’t meet me in battle, that refuses all common see if rules. truth, logic, courage, honesty, patience, love, trust, certainty and desire— these are my common rules of engagement. and i would add cleanliness except each of those is already clean.

Id never expect these virtues from the monsters Im battling. Im never battling individuals, only cultural tides. My voice destroys the influence of many millions of evil doers. Billions, in the end.
Ive lived in the dirt and horror of this all my life man.

Quote :
the loss of meaning is really the greatest tragedy in all existence.

Thats exactly what N means with nihilism.
I would never want to know what a postmodernist means with it. I don't care to understand their minds, just as I don't care to understand a child rapist. If Id understand them Id be them.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 6:01 am

Maybe thats my secret. My refusal to understand the vile and stupid. It may be easy, but certainly it cant be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 6:10 am

Capable wrote:
i tried to do battle in the way that seemed most proper and effective and clean and honest. look what it got me.

Im over the hill, Im getting back friends, they see Im not evil and that im very happy, they now come to me and ask what I think. I reluctantly tell some of it.
I lost the most when I was taking people seriously that did not take me seriously. Beginning of 2017, when I had not yet realized what completely savage evil some of them embody, I was still sweet, kind, "fair" to some of them. That cost me dearly.

Quote :
but i’m still subtle enough to thread these thousand needles in just the right ways and in just the right order so stitch together some kind of suture, existentially speaking. i’ll never stop trying to save those whom i love. if the red pill and blue pill both don’t work, i’ll make my own pill, orange maybe. it’s crazy that people stop caring so easily. just rob them of an image or two and suddenly you are satan incarnate, just like trump. say something true and in a way you provokes you go face your own facade and reactive attachments and that’s the worst crime.

The succes in philosophic battle is, as I see it, only in the development and demonstration of power, i.e. usurping the context by self-valuing integrity. It can neve be expected of a mere mortal that he would understand and concede. The mere mortally serves as a direction to speak in, I dont ever expect anything sensible in return from someone who hasn't already proven a genius of the heart, a philosopher.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 8:10 am

The battle is more fun if you realize you're easily taking on a million assholes singlehandedly.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2018 9:42 am

haha yes i am sure.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We are in a battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are in a battle   We are in a battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are in a battle
Page 1 of 1