Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legitimizing totalitarian communism

Go down 
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

áš  : 6982

Legitimizing totalitarian communism Empty
PostSubject: Legitimizing totalitarian communism   Legitimizing totalitarian communism Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 8:59 am

Ignoring the subtler examples in the west, two clear examples of this are N Korea and China. Now both N Korea and China are receiving massive legitimization, and are treated as basically equal countries to any other western nation. How is this so? Because nothing is expected of them other than to "stop making nukes" and to "make better deals with us". So long as these countries just agree to be a bit nicer to us, we apparently don't care that they are totalitarian communist regimes brutally repressing their own people into slavery, giving their people no freedom whatsoever except the "freedom" to not cause problems for the State.

Fuck this shit.
Back to top Go down

Legitimizing totalitarian communism
Page 1 of 1