Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaepernick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Kaepernick Empty
PostSubject: Kaepernick   Kaepernick Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 3:27 pm

"When this flag represents what its supposed to, Ill stand."

So far I just read about him, I got the wrong impression of his person.
Hm, first human in years in the category public liberal that does not make my stomach turn.

Police brutality is an aspect of the state that indicates why the state should be limited in its powers.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Kaepernick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   Kaepernick Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 4:46 pm

Good. I don't like to have to despise every social justice cause because of its warriors.
Police brutality sucks immensely.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Kaepernick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   Kaepernick Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 5:07 pm

I've been on the wrong side of it, so i can say that is indeed true. but i don't hate the police either. some are good people, others are not. like most things.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Kaepernick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   Kaepernick Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 5:14 pm

Hes got the chart for it

Kaepernick ZF4jZmb3GHEgnwqeA3DlMRtjZQNkZQNjZQNj

That Dragons Head on the first degree of the Zodiac alone. But Sun and Pluto on Acrux, not trivial by any means. He has grasped the true social issue, the problem of clan forming in the punitive system. Thats always been the worst aspect of any great power.

It is just not workable in a nation of free people to have cops be unaccountable for murder. That is the most literal fascism, a just hate nests in the hearts of anyone on the receiving end. It is a sign of enormous strength that the US can cope with this but it would be fortunate to find an inroad to a resolution without overturning the whole ideological case for law and order. A fairly decent guy with a lot of popular clout and the money to go with it isn't the worst deal the US could get out of the left, which needs to remain part of the whole, it all needs to remain in motion, in uncertainty- this is what allows for all that will.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Kaepernick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   Kaepernick Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Capable wrote:
I've been on the wrong side of it, so i can say that is indeed true. but i don't hate the police either. some are good people, others are not. like most things.

Yes. It is not necessarily the cops themselves, it is the brutality of their power, giving specific people punitive authority is on the border of insanity, but it prevents real insanity.
I guess what I like most here is that it must feel good for some of these victims to have a guy stand up for them and actually make a bit of an issue out of it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Kaepernick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   Kaepernick Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 5:24 pm

More I think about it he is doing exactly what a guy in his position is supposed to do in a Christian country. I like it.
He should run for Governor of his home state, Wisconsin, I guess that would be a good boost for the vital dichotomy. Trump needs some one to bounce wider ideas about justice back and forth with. In general Ive been pining almost for a left leaning person to merit some respect. It couldn't be right that there are none who are sane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaepernick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaepernick   Kaepernick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaepernick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World-
Jump to: