Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wyrd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Wyrd Empty
PostSubject: Wyrd   Wyrd Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 4:49 pm

Wyrd is what happens before it happens, it is the logic of what happens, the calculation of all the facts of life before they're arrayed.
So its a hectic mayhem of non-meaning, it is just concepts colliding without registering as concepts, just the jarring paradimensional objects of "affect" - I have to admit there is a truth there - and affectance can indeed be a quantized shadow of value-physics, which can only be explicated in the most radically subjective narrative when the details of "location and momentum" must be known.

As such we may understand the holy texts and naturally only in their proper language.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Wyrd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyrd   Wyrd Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 5:44 pm

Naturally, the fact that affectance is a statistical reflection explains why it does not of itself present the crucial variables and their particular ratios whereby existence is beautiful, terrible flux and not merely reified non-error. These variables and ratios are values in their dance to be valued.

Thats why existence is, when it is pursued in all earnestness, a tube of tragedy, the way a wave is tubular to a sincere daredevil.

And this is why tragedy is followed by comedy, and why Charlie Sheen is what he is, and why all glory turns to seedy smirking if it is not taken for granted.
Back to top Go down

Wyrd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Reference-
Jump to: