Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evolutionary explanations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Evolutionary explanations  Empty
PostSubject: Evolutionary explanations    Evolutionary explanations  Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 7:37 pm

To record some of the more interesting evolutionary explanations that we come across.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Evolutionary explanations    Evolutionary explanations  Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 7:40 pm

Right handedness: mothers tend to hold their infant babies in their left arms, because this brings the baby into contact with the mother’s heartbeat. This is somehow important for the baby. For example, study in hospitals showed that newborn babies exposed to the sound of a heartbeat cry about half as much as those not exposed to the sound.

Therefore the mothers tended to hold the baby in the left arm thus freeing the right hand to do things, and over time right handedness was encoded generically. Further evidence for this is that even left handed mothers hold their infant babies in their left arm 78% of the time.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Evolutionary explanations    Evolutionary explanations  Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 7:42 pm

Tits and ass; and lips: breasts are not necessary for lactating. But the female ass is a sexual attraction to males. Hereford the breasts genetically began to copy the ass in order to increase a woman’s sexual attractiveness to men, a kind of “second ass”.

Likewise the red and full lips of our species are genetic copies of the female vagina. No wonder women like to wear lipstick, it increases the potency of the sexual attraction for men.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Evolutionary explanations    Evolutionary explanations  Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 7:43 pm

Perhaps the most fucked up example, the “shovel” at the end of the penis: is in fact a literal shovel designed to scoop out competing semen while a man is fucking a woman, because group sex and gang rape were relatively common in human history. This gave the male an edge (no pun intended) in sex because he could scoop out some of the semen from previous men who fucked that woman. Thus this shape of the end of the penis was selected for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolutionary explanations    Evolutionary explanations  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evolutionary explanations
Page 1 of 1