Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owen Benjamin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 4:54 pm

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 4:57 pm

Nice when someone somewhere out there isn't a helpless branch of coincidence.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 5:35 pm

Somewhere half way I make a comment in the livestream chat and he responds to it in denial, which leads to a funny tirade.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2019 3:02 pm

Another crazy and illuminating episode.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 9:54 am

It is very unfortunate he is such a retarded nazi besides being brilliant.

That is it seems the curse on the "white race".
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 12:00 pm

Fucked up man. Benjamin is the first streamer I ever saw that interested me enough to watch a whole stream. Compared to others that are popular on the internet he is fantastic. And yet, too caught up in the scapegoating hoax of our culture to realize that by cursing the Jews, he is cursing his own messiah.

Not until the whole Christian world bows before the Jews, for bringing forth their saviour, and asks forgiveness for the thousands of years of cruelty can there be any sort of true Christian pride. Or conscience for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 1:19 pm

I was nearly sold in my fucking evil humility when Benjamin said that Jews are "this close to being awesome, they just need to acknowledge what they dd to our guy."
I found that the most innocent antisemite statement Id ever heard, and on top of that he spoke of hope that tje Hews could overcome their evil choices and make good choices, because at least they still have their soul.
That all is a far cry from the antisemitism on general rightist sites. But it is still retarded. Jesus was one Jew who sought to overthrow other Jews and other Jews then conspired with Romans to kill him which led to the founding miracle of their religion, the event of their very salvation.

Ingrates, thus - and so the world keeps in a hellish feverish state, the unresolved neurosis of the pubescent hatred of ones roots.
And yet Benjamin is the first one of them I ever saw coming close to growing up. If he can find it in his heart to acknowledge that the very same power which allows Jews to be successful and stand side by side with the most awesome president since Lincoln, is the power which brought forth Jesus.

That Jews weren't satisfied that Jesus is the Messiah is justified in the sheer number of properly miraculous thinkers they produced in the next millennia.

Instead of making even more demands on the Jews like a little baby crying for milk, the Christians could also decide to study the Torah, like Jesus had been doing when he was training for his miracles.

Of course the successful Christians that there have been did read the Old Testament and did honour.... El Shaddai. The Lord. Shaddai El Chai, the Living God

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 1:28 pm

They will ask: what of alll the wretched deeds of current Jews?

I answer: not a single president of the US has been Jewish. The only one who could be seen as at least a honorary Jew is your and my favourite and current president.

Indeed as Benjamin said, the Jews aren't soulless - they act in free will. That means you can reason with them. But one has to be capable of sustained reason for that.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 1:30 pm

The Jews have already accepted your love of Jesus, they have taken Jerusalem from the oppressor and opened it up for you Christians. When Jordan owned the city it was closed for you.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 1:33 pm

I was in the Church of the Sepulchre.
I was many times touched by the fire of the Holy Spirit.
I know Christ is a living God.
But Christ has a MOTHER

you devils.

Say your Hail Marys, you devils.
Repent. Repent. Repent.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 1:39 pm

Gods of sanity are ancestral.

Christ is a clear spring water.
From clean spring-like ancestors.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 1:43 pm

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.""

Typical Jewish arrogance.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 12:49 pm

This stream is incredible.

I have to accept that I like his genius a lot more than I dread the Jew-aversion, which is very unthreatening because it isn't fearful, it has no murderous intention.

His analysis of Liszt here
https://youtu.be/B1XqQG4Pr3k?t=4551
humanity in full force.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 3:36 pm

Men of God
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 5:02 pm

Early on comes a brilliant refutal of the concept "white nationalism".
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 5:25 pm

Hahaha this man has absolutely no drop of postmodernism in him.

".... the nature of God and Satan.... Satan is a trickster, he's funny. In a bad way. It is not good comedy, it's not like God making the kangaroo or the penguin."
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 4:24 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Owen Benjamin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owen Benjamin   Owen Benjamin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owen Benjamin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World :: Media-
Jump to: