Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Military Astrology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Military Astrology Empty
PostSubject: Military Astrology   Military Astrology Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 1:33 pm

Im prompted to this by Zjoekov, I don't know how to write it in our script. Fascinating that the man who defeated the Germans demanded but did not receive a Russian Orthodox burial. Same as my grandfather Herman Milikowski in a sense, who lived as a Communist and professed mans duty to make his own fate - this s the guy who due to veritably Odysseus-like ingenuity and courage escaped and survived several concentration camps - my dad told me the story but it is oo baffling to even remember, too many insane facets, like he spent several months tied to another man, my dad told me this somewhat in passing as a part of the story and it completely absorbed me, and it takes time to be able to see I in a context of more of such dramatic things - the excess value of the story is too great to yet see it as a leaner progression - anyway, he asked tot be creamed in his rabbinic, ancestral garment.

So anyway. Zhoukov. He came up under the Czar but when the Bolsheviks had triumphed he joined the Red Army and the rest is history.

Military Astrology 220px-Zhukov1916Military Astrology 300px-Montgomery_receives_Order_of_Victory_HD-SN-99-02756_cropped

So now let me look at his chart. Lets see what Pluto and Mars are doing for war. One would expect Neptune and Saturn to be tied because of the religious orthodoxy. Obviously Uranus is going to be favourably tried.

Military Astrology ZF4jZmb0nT1bBKR1Z0V3n1DjZQNkZQNjZQNj

Pluto and Mars with in their middle, Neptune.
A spiritual warrior. Uranus and Saturn INCONJUNCT Mars.

INCONJUNCT de facto recognized as a strategic asset - or therefore a misleading, confusing track.

SUN OPPOSITE PLUTO

Such a person can not be moved from what he feels is necessity. Nietzsche as well as my father also have this aspect.
(I have a trine)
Yet Zhukov has Mercury on the Sun and in closer opposition to Pluto - mediating the ruthless momentum into functional logos.

What makes Shoukovs chart perfect is the soft square Venus-Moon which straddles at a safe distance the deadly forces.  This allowed him to keep a nice personal consciousness aside from the professional killing.

There is a semisextiele from Moon to Saturn - this in particular keeps him in touch with his ancestors and accounts for the orthodoxy.

Neptune with Mars allows fanaticism in general, Mara in Gemini is known to have given military brilliance of the highest order, together with Pluto, victory seems certain, and with Neptune, mythical meaning of that victory.

I think we're done here.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Military Astrology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Astrology   Military Astrology Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 1:45 pm

(The image of the chart gives a house division but I don't think the birth time is actually known. I think the MC was conveniently placed on the Sun Mercury conjunction.)

Well lets press on, even hough the case is abundantly made.

What case? That this man has the inevitability of the gods at heart.

I didn't mention Jupiter. He is in Virgo and makes an exact square to the Sun.

This is not a traditional war-aspect, it is rather flamboyant politics.
It is this aspect no doubt to which made him want and dare to challenge Stalin and get his way instead of being sacrificed.

Jupiter Square Sun.

Founder of big music Frank "I did it my way" Sinatra has an equally tight one, just a few minutes from 90 degrees.
David Lynch, Ernest Hemingway and Oscar Wilde, as well as Voltaire, have a slightly softer level of the square. Ariana Grande has a tight one.

Normally, an aspect that would quickly lay waste to an officers career. But against the bundled force of Pluto-Mars-Sun-Uranus-Saturn-Neptune-Mercury, not.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Military Astrology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Astrology   Military Astrology Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 2:53 pm

You see how my process goes - only that Ive processed the meaning of the square Sun-Jupiter, already knowing the meaning of Sun opposition Pluto, I allow consciousness that this gives a square Pluto-Jupiter, too.

That is an interesting one.
Beautiful substance.

Pluto and Jupiter are really the best of companions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Military Astrology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Astrology   Military Astrology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Military Astrology
Page 1 of 1