Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Climate Science

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8699

Climate Science Empty
PostSubject: Climate Science   Climate Science Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 2:10 pm

Weather predictions aren't usually very accurate. But we suppose we can still engineer it.

We cant.

What we can do is do more proper irrigation.

We need to build reservoirs of immense gigantitude underneath our vocalizations fed with salt-filtered seawater, sweet water. We need to begin to win sweet water from the sea and store it in cellars that run underneath all of our most cherished lands.

This we will build for thousands of years. It will come in handy, both the provision and the keen consciousness round the value of water that is cultivated by it, as well as the touch with the Earth that this becomes in general.

Irrigation of African desert has not yet been conceived properly, as it is indeed the work of the Übermensch.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Climate Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climate Science   Climate Science Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 2:17 pm

Quote :
We cant.

We may, if the CO2 thesis accounts for much, have been able to influence some things before China was a superpower. Now we are asking perfectly clean economies to emit even less while tolerating that China is dodging the whole issue. It is too little too late and pointless - China will act out of its own self interest one day once it is able to. The US military allegedly uses even more than China; if this is true then the US needs to quickly develop the style for nuclear charged batters. If you can seal the mechanism on the "payload" entirely, you can even have mobile nuclear batteries which last for thousands of years.
Eventually the Earth will be littered with energy sources no one needs (but everyone can use).

Russia always has these cool nuclear icebreakers. Its always a festive moment when one of them gets released into the Arctic.
Nuclear energy is cozy because it is reliable.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Climate Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climate Science   Climate Science Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 2:37 pm

I imagine a conversation in a hardrock cafe between a Russian captain of a nuclear icebreaker and an American baseball player. They would understand each other all too well.

But still.

The climate is already ahead of our actions, like we cant un-drive a distance - we can just drive back and cover twice the distance with twice the energy and burden on us.

So what we can and will do is prepare the Earth for all conceivable conditions absent a splitting comet strike - and to this end we must dig a layer under the ground everywhere.
No civilization exists without tunnels.

pressure controlled malls and cities, immense cave like excavations - as we dg into the Earth, I reckon, we will discern the workings of gravity so as to be able to manipulate it.

Intimacy with the planet is the hallmark of each impressive civilization. For ones work to become the geography of the future.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Climate Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climate Science   Climate Science Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 2:45 pm

We should be in the business of preventing stuff, but prevention should not be our core business.
Rather, conception of true craft and justification of human being in a cosmic scale; true control over a planet by one of its species of life. Mastery of a planet.

Nietzsche became kin to me when I was 24 because I understood that he is not a psychologist but an architect. Not a historian but a pioneer of the ultimate frontier.

Joy on behalf of the Earth. It is all work, all hammering-out, no interest in things as they are vs how they should be, only in the vision and the finesse of the tree-like will to extend into a greater future through magnificent weavings of controlled fate.

Depsychologization.
Joy is joy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Climate Science Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climate Science   Climate Science Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Climate Science
Page 1 of 1