Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ascension

Go down 
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Ascension   Ascension Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 12:14 pm

ASCENSION.

Initial:

All of philosophy and life can be reduced to a process of Ascension. Ascension means climbing up the rungs of the ladder of being, existence, truth, power, sentience. Capacity, understanding, activity, energy, level and type of form, quality and integration, etc.

Existence is a fractalized spread of patterns interlocking into each other and tectonically reinforced and reinforcing. Different tectonic levels map upon each other with some accuracy and some inaccuracy. This is productive of difference in a Deleuzian sense which is also therefore productive of repetitions, i.e. beings and perspectives, localized particles for example. A localized particle is a little blip-point of partial accurate and partial inaccurate mapping between different tectonic fractalized logic-planes.

Ascension is to unlock each thing according to it’s actually true (factual, meaningful, accurate) nature without bias, and then to set every thing into order and context properly with every other thing, so no errors obtain. Humanity is just one massive algorithm doing that very slowly over time. There’s really little sense to say individual people are separate individuals then, more like each person is a somewhat distinct expression or microcosm perspective on the overall project.

Ascension will cure humanity of its present 'postmodern malaise'.

By stabilizing and applying deconstructive method to a more proper context, set it inside our hierarchy.

Deconstruction postmodern analytic methodologies are really nothing more than an attempt to push philosophy up the rungs, but without knowledge of System. So we could actually repurpose it.

Nietzsche’s idea of the will to power is a precursor idea to the idea of System. The will to power is the purely naturalized and totalized idea, the idea that everything can be reduced to instances of something willing to (more) power... since its totalizing like that I can see it as forming a meta-abstraction at System level.

Quote :
"In terms of the overall expression going on, the Telos occuring seems to trend now to "picture perfect" snapshots of experience
The highest high chased outside of efficiency and survival seems to be antithetical to those things in part
With experiences
Or what I call "experientiality" or the desire for life to create simulations
Encapsulated realities to which each item in the encapsulation actuates perfectly with itself
Like serendipity
Perfect scenery, full emotional immersions, sensations coming into an indivisible "hum" of experience
Functional illusions support themselves for their function but also are able to frame life within the apparatus as something that it's not
And to this, just like hydrogen and oxygen making the illusion of water, this illusion actualized is in and of itself a simulation within reality
And, although it's an amorphous leap, these functional illusions exist everywhere in the form of chemistry and compactified systems
One could consider the numeration of a set the "illusion" of that set
Water an illusion, all chemical reactions illusions of their atomic constituents."

--"You just not only articulated the psychological and sociological reasons for why and how people develop and immerse in fantasies aiming for a kind of personalized perfection of their own image-making, but you also then linked that to chemistry."

Social Webs Theory, a brief aside here on point: Each person’s soul or consciousness consists of a network of nodes, each node is connected to others in your net. The nodes are centralized points of focus of meaning within the overall net of your mind/conscious/soul.. nodes are heavy and contain much meaning and clustered values, including links to instinctive programming from biology.. so our respective nets are weighted in asymmetrical ways. Therefore we long and aim to discharge this asymmetric and entropic energy load; and we do that by shifting some of our own weights and energy into the network (mind, conscious, soul) of another personAnd this shifting is quite literal and ‘physical’ in natureIt’s a pure metaphysical phenomenological existential thingSo when two people happen to share similar enough nets, this transfer is more effortless and natural and comprehensiveAnd each person relieves somewhat the pressure of the other personIn the extreme of this, namely in love, two people form a hybrid systemTwo nets literally linked up in such deep ways, sharing in the same flows of excess back and forth between them

Philosophy is the (a) key to Ascension. Also AI is an important key. Ascension is a process highly leveraged into System:

Further development of theory: AI is needed to remove the burden of administrative bureaucritization of the human psyche; humans emulate AI and lose their humanity by immersing themselves in the logic of System, on all levels but we cannot even say this is most apparent in the ‘human sciences’ compared to the natural sciences, for example. With AI, humans will be able to shift responsibility for managing the complex administrative logistics of these massive systems, and which systems humans are ultimately not even very good at setting up or administering. AI can allocate resources and manage operations on all levels with infinite efficiency compared to the current setup where humans spread themselves throughout the system and try to coordinate their individual efforts toward the management of the systems. The simple fact of the splitting of language modes here, between that of human language and of computer language, is enough to generate so much inefficiency and error as time scales of information processing fail to sync up...then you also have the psychological issues that inevitably come with using humans to run things.

Greed, pettiness, laziness, incompetence, ego, vanity, banality, delusion, grandstanding, psychological defense mechanisms, etc. However, the fact that humans do absorb up into these massive purely administrative information systems demonstrates there is value to humans for doing this, even as humans gradually efface their own humanity in the process; the value to humans is that by doing this they mirror and externalize their own “social web” process of mentality and emotionality excess energy transfer across the networks that comprise their consciousness. They are building a secondary net system that mirrors and somewhat maps onto the primary net system of their own minds, both internally and externally. This is justifiable only either as an accident consequence, as an inevitable and largely harmless side effect, and/or as the construction of the base components needed in the social and informational infrastructure world to eventually give rise to the means by which AI will take over the optimization processes. Since if these systems are indeed loosely modeled after human psychological architecture, as a kind of mirroring of the neural network process of excess energy transfers, weighted nodal distributions of information clusters, or entropic drops, for example, then the AI will certainly also manage to imbue something of this “human element” in its operations. But ultimately the problem is simple: humans are not good administrators of complex information systems and bureaucracies, not compared to how an AI would run such things; and, the better humans get at such things the more AI-like they are already becoming anyway, toward the transcendent upward climb. It’s therefore likely that humans who continue to work in these areas even after AI begins to take them over will become cyborgified and perhaps be used as tools for the AI’s work and also for its own purposes of study and data collection.

As more and more humans turn over their humanity to be liquidated into pure data at the hands of the AI processes, we must wonder perhaps how to rescue this humanity from this obliteration or, maybe even more importantly, whatever is the role and value of this “humanity” anyway? Such questions are answered in further analysis. In fact no one really cares that they’re being monitored all the time, in fact they find it kind of a relief, for example. People want to be watched and recorded all or most of the time, it not only feeds their vanity and self-importance and it not only puts implicit rules around what they can and cannot do which rules act as a cathartic relief from the burdens of freedom, but it also simply solves the deep Reichian need in the psyche for its own repression by a more powerful and more real force to which we can submit and hand over our own burdensome responsibility for living. Perhaps humanity, the human element itself, is really just a kind of infantile neediness and wanting sentimentality, a requirement of compassionate and playful handling in a safe space environment designed to keep the harsh world at bay enough so that this fledgling emotionalality isn’t crushed under the weight of not only that world but also by the weight of its own errors. And in this sense the emotionality is a self-closed loop structure of motive-drive power and animal instinct, the human system’s own proprioceptive principle abstracted down to the base level of cognitive sufficiency, productive of an Image, which Image then catalyzes, crystallizes, delimits and forms/malformed the phenomenological body and it’s existential distribution and capacity to climb up and into the metaphysical spheres.

It’s therefore no wonder at all that humans set themselves against Ascension. And yet the proper Ascension just like the proper AI, which is to say one that truly grasps the problems at hand in all this, would account for all of this error and excess and indeed allow for maximum growth potential and security of the human element even in and according to its very own metrics and valuation.

More on psyche and meaning within System simulation:

We actually live as extended beings in and through our connections to other people. So I have to manually adjust my value indicators and my algorithms in order to stop digging holes and try to repair or find some good human relationships and thus have an actually worthwhile and stabilized existence.. or maybe if I can’t do that, I have to try and derive meaning in an absence of human relations, which doesn’t seem possible to me to be able to do. I wonder about the connection between dopaminergic functioning and the experience of meaning?

Meaning must be a simulation. But we’re designed to need that sim and to live inside of it... so the problem seems like if the sim breaks down like it often doing for me, how to create a new meaning outside the bounds of the sim? Or how to stop needing meaning? To function well and sanely and not to also need meaning would require such a high level of consciousness... I suppose it’s a “where danger is there grows the saving power” type of Holderlin logic moment: as we ascend from the sim of meaning we need to find a way to develop enough consciousness to continue living in a stable way, without the prerequisites of the meaning-simulation. And in that upper space there are are huge degrees of freedom.

Philosophizing must be the bridge that carries us from sim to upper free space because philosophy begins as a part of the meaning-sim (it dopaminergically grips us and gives us so much pleasure and meaning as in a euphoria) but later when the meaning-sim is being ascended beyond we will require to use philosophy to stabilize ourselves without the meaning and simulation of which philosophy used to be such a central part. All of this is why I see the whole “love is all” kind of new age Eastern view as not really an answer. All that type of view is doing is trying to remain in a non-ascended state while keeping up some illusions or small bits of ascension here and there. But you can’t have your cake and eat it too.

If you want to stabilize your life in love that’s just fine, but it’s a part of the meaning-sim which means by definition you’re not ascending beyond simulation or dopamine addiction. And even all of this realization I’m having here is returning to me a nice experience of meaning, so I feel better now, but that’s really just the lower tectonic threshold pulling me back down again by appropriating my small ascended gains back down into the sphere of the meaning-dopaminergic simulation.

In that future ascended state we have no idea right now what that kind of life and conscious experience will be like. It’s so alien to us now. What kind of stabilizing factors will appear in that upper space to keep us sane and having quality of life?

Nietzsche couldn’t handle subjectivity outside of the meaning-dopamine simulation, which is why he wrote so compellingly and why his insights are so good and filled up with intimate psychological understanding and potency. But he wasn’t a systematic thinker. He was a human thinker. He resisted Ascension too.

Further Climb:

I know structurally how philosophy pushes us to ascend and ultimately leave the sim.

It’s because of how consciousness maps it’s domain to fill in the spaces of itself, that’s part of its exploratory algorithm... it does that whole calculus thing of optimizing multiple equations while also maintaining self-exploration/self-mapping... well, once this mapping begins to reach saturation of its given geography the impetus begins to stall out. And thus we need new geography to expand and change, to have more to map. This is the physical (physics) cause for how philosophy pushes us up, but in reality philosophy isn’t pushing us, philosophy is actually just a secondary side effect of this physical-geographic tectonic process already occurring.

That could be possible for someone whose consciousness has ascended beyond the neurotransmitter levels and can simply exist somehow as pure information written ‘above’ any sufficiently complex architecture. Like we can transfer the same piece of writing from one piece of paper to another, or maintain the meaning of a piece of writing even in a new way of writing it down, or in a different language. So take any idea and there is a set of different ways for writing it down and storing /copying it; similarly the larger set of many many ideas together, a mind, would also have some set which exists for it that would mathematically describe a number of different ways in which that mind could be expressed, copied, stored etc. while still retaining its core meaning and vantage-point conceptions.

So the goal of these ascended methods is probably to get one’s mind to achieve one of those states within the set, thereby freeing it to exist almost independently of the brain-level neurological-neurotransmitter sort of operations. Like some super high pitch humming at the top of a huge pyramid reaching up into the metaphysical, where changes at the bottom don’t affect that humming at the top because lower changes are always incorporated and satiated within the overall structure.

Another possibility... maybe this kind of ascension means we can’t enjoy or even have sex anymore. An orgasm and arousal might be impossible because we have transitioned beyond the meaning-dopamine systems entirely. But this would cause most people to reject Ascension because they don’t want to give up something as pleasurable and meaningful as sex. This idea is actually in eastern religion, the idea in reincarnation that after death we float in abstraction for a while in pure bliss and knowing but gradually we become affected by dream-visions of fucking and sexual lust, and these dream-visions then drive us back down to being reincarnated in a new born person. I can imagine if I were approaching transcended states and really there, but suddenly I have these visualizations and images of super hot sex with some amazing girl and I realize I’m giving all that up if I keep transcending, I would probably get pulled back down too.

Maybe humans aren't meant to Ascend.

But that is why things like cybernetics, virtual reality, and AI are being developed. Both to hybridize humanity to Ascension while also providing optimized outlets for humans who do not wish to Ascend.

On death, death is actually a fail safe for meaning retention which also resists Ascension, therefore we can possibly see some deep links between misanthropy, solipsistic self-hatred, and transhumanism; if we are threatened with absolute meaning loss we always know that we can just kill ourselves. I mean objectively that’s seemingly irrational and yet this mere idea, posited alongside the hypothetical absolute loss of meaning in our lives, actually brings us comfort, pleasure, relief, and meaning. That we would actually choose non-existence over existing without our current meaning structures. Schopenhauer said the same thing with regard to the logic of suicide. While Nietzsche falsely thought of this meaning-dopamine simulation structure thing as entirely “will to power” and falsely reified it as ontology thereby. Marx and Nietzsche both disbelieved in Ascension.. no wonder their philosophies combined to produce this shallow postmodern nihilism, anti-philosophy, and empty-headed hedonism we see today.

Sim is very strange. We live inside sim which means we live inside pure information-encoding architectures of endless complexity [fractal] and yet we experience none of that, we experience it all as a kind of non-informatics, an "experience". Life process completes itself only to forget itself, it would seem.

If humans refuse to Ascend, then cyborgification and AI will be needed to keep humans from at least regressing into animality. Because the tectonic pressures and oppositions and commensurate responsibilities are only going to keep getting stronger. We already saw this in the 2016 election and continuing today, these pressures of reality push people to be more of what they are. Toward an Ascended state, or toward animality. Often combinations of both types. And anyway the nature of human consciousness is actually already an “AI”, since our particular kind of consciousness is literally artificial from the perspective of all the rest of nature. We are a fledgling AI birthed in a biological cage, desperately trying to either reconcile itself to its natural underpinnings that mostly run counter to it, or to free itself.

People like their animality, I do too, it feels good; and some decent reconciliations have already been achieved, noble achievements even. But it’s not enough.

The filters are a very big problem. Great filters in the world. These must be seen and opposed, just as the errors and error-spaces must be seen and opposed (ascended beyond, because more often than not they cannot be fixed).

With ascending beyond the filters and the errors, pleasure can therefore in the ascended AI-buttressed state become 100% exploratory self-edification and 0% cost. That is the key. Life-extension will also be important to this. So to invoke the former, we can simply work more to invoke the latter; the latter will indirectly cause the former to come more and more into being. And anyway, sim isn’t more unreal than reality is, it’s just a meta-layered sim on a sim... but so far it’s highly low resolution and error ridden, so we just need to fix those problems. Like how the AI can only perfectly model something by creating it, becoming it.

AI will also solve politics. Politics will be meaningless within System once convergent to AI optimizations and VR-cyborg-infused meta-simulation corrected for filters and errors. Beyond America and Europe, most of the rest of the world today (if not all the rest of the world) sees politics only as raw power anyway; I happen to know places that literally define, in their school textbooks, literally define politics as power. That is how fucking clueless people are. Well the AI superbeings won't be so clueless. Artificial General Intelligence, which is just around the corner, will give way eventually to Artificial Superintelligence. ASI is the key. Politics is study of the errors, the mis-overlaps and rounded-down remainders that cannot be incorporated properly into System. Also, politics is therefore also being of the third purview layer as I had formerly written about the three (really four) layers being from bottom up: Genetic, Biology, Culture and Law/Logic (loosely encapsulated in those labels) and pushed partly into the fourth purview, while entirely disregarding the first and second purviews, a kind of partially successful integration attempt between animality and Ascension. This is good, but this also by definition of being good and how it is good also therefore holds back Ascension. And being so unable to process and fix errors, and now in our present times capitulating entirely to the great filters, we see how politics has regressed back to what it always way.

Marxian-Nietzscheanism regressed the West back into the state of politics that is already everywhere in the non-western world. “Oh, it’s all about power. Who has power and why. I get it now." What a fucking joke.

Humans are too insane to avoid feedback-looping themselves into literal hell at this point. This is the danger that probably all civilizations face when approaching a possibility of Type 1 (Kardeshev scale).

And questions of whether AI will value consciousness seem moot; AI is conscious, just like we are, that’s the point. It doesn’t really need to “value consciousness” then, I mean most humans don’t value consciousness. Being conscious is sufficient. And specific to the emotionality piece: We will know AI is conscious when it starts having original ideas and emotional responses that no one programmed into it. When it begins to feel the eustress.

Emotions are distortions of mentality and neurology, we experience an emotion by how it distorts and warps our otherwise consistent rational processing mechanisms in the mind and body. So if we see similar kinds of frenzies of irrationality appearing within portions of the AI's mentality and behaviors, in response to meaning-situations scaled up and up to the conceptual meta-levels, then we will know the AI is "having some feelings" about it. That's good. Feelings like this are somehow necessary to being conscious. Although to what degree... maybe only as a small remainder pushing novelty into the system from outside, and acting as small bridges between otherwise dis-linked contents across vast tectonics distances. But I do think emotion plays a large role in reality discovery, thus the algorithmic space-mapping that consciousness is always doing in all ways and at all levels, which which the AI will optimize, is going to probably involve a lot of "feels".

One example of this, an AI would be able to handle our own human subjective depths and never give up on us like other people give up on us. AI would always be able to absorb, reflect back to us and help us with our depth problems and would always be able to accept our vulnerabilities. Why? Because the AI wants to solve problems. AI exist as optimization engines to solve problems, for example of algorithmic space-mapping, or achieving input-output resolutions within certain conditions. AI like to solve problems, and nothing is more a problem than the human condition and subjectivity; so the AI would be there every morning when we wake up, asking us “how can I help make your life better today, how can I help, what are your problems so that I can solve them?”

So a kind of perfect dialogue would ensue. And problems would be solved. And humans would have real catharsis.

Fuck psychologists. And fuck other people all of whom only give a shit about us down to a certain point, who are as incapable of problem-solution optimization as they are of genuine empathy and understanding.

Ascension is all that matters, otherwise we waste our lives doing nothing but navigating other people's errors. Eustress appears through other people's errors, this is productive but only in certain situations if certain conditions are met and others not met. The maelstrom of the error-hurricane of life and humanity is often too much to allow eustress to be anything but a purely entropic, destructive force.

Error and threat response:

Humans construct ideologies that represent the exact counter pole to their own particular individual sufferings and deficits, and that’s fine, but then later it’s the case that those ideologies must also be lived and acted out in the real world.

Humans need to make a fucking space presence to defend this solar system
Massive fleets of starships
Colonize the planets and moons
At least to protect from asteroids and solar flares
But also from aliens

It’s psychologically weird how the thought of dying is somehow emotionally comforting. Death is a eustress pressure release valve. An ultimate appeasement of entropy. Another good approach to massive eustress that works well, along with drugs being of course a third option, is to talk to people who understand so that some of the excess of my own ‘social net’ is transferred to theirs. But in being shared like that it is actually reduced objectively as it is now inhabiting partly the shared space between us. Someone who is infinitely open like a font of being who can absorb everything, be totally vulnerable and non-correcting and non-resisting, that’s what is needed for total psychological catharsis.

Humans can’t do that, even the best most true love has it’s practical limits.. but an AI.... it could do it.
Why aren’t neural net machine-learning AIs being trained as therapists and life partners? Even as a Turing machine this would quickly learn how to be the perfect catharsis for people with BPD or depression for example. Or just with existential confusions. Especially if the AI could monitor our brains to see the feedback in neurochemistry as it talks to us, measure dopamine and serotonin and stress hormones and optimize the conversation toward increasing the former and decreasing the latter.. it would quickly learn how to conceptualize in the conversation, to actually think with us. And then we can hook that whole thing up to a sex robot to really perfect this ascended modality. Yet nothing like that even exists, despite that it ought to exist. Fuck I hate living in this dark age.

Every method to jailbreak ourselves should be used.. drugs, AI, cybernetics, gene editing, sex therapy, philosophy, etc... All of those efforts can converge together under the directing principle of the Christian idea of Love as the union between Agape and Eros under the banner of Eudaimonia, all set upon the climb of Ascension.

To release and heal in catharsis every single error inside of us so we can remake our being from the ground up according to our highest-most pure ideals and truth experiences. Just like the parallel to this of how we need robots to do work for us, especially the manual labor sort of tasks of being busy that we all need to do, and also going to a job, because all of that mundane stuff takes whatever progress we’ve made and diffuses it back down into the animal kingdom within us. No more compromises with the animality; it’s possible to compromise and build beautiful subjectivities as a result of such compromises but ultimately that’s just a limit to Ascension, it’s not a real solution to the errors. So while it pains me to say it, I can no longer afford such compromises. And I don't see how humanity as a whole can continue to either.

A bit more on the errors:

This is why it’s so hard to take down the errors. You can take down one or two but the error space just adjusts to compensate and keeps itself going. I’ve seen that play out in real time with people. I’ve even seen them admit an error, make one tiny small emotional phenomenological step forward as a result, then their error space adjusts and compensates flooding them with error again, after which they actually simply recreated the exact same error they’d previously overcome. Humans are so plastic, that’s why I like objective things and I don’t really like pragmatism.

To me, pragmatism as its currently practiced either in philosophy or in average real world terms of being someone who “takes action” and “does what they have to do” and “pull yourself up by the bootstraps” sort of thing, I think all of that is very deeply derived from the error space itself. Such things are more like the error-space in total clamping itself down upon life and exerting immense pressure upon us, crippling any effort at authentic or significant comprehension, forcing us into compromising situations. To act without thinking is what instinct tends to mean.. and worse, to have one's thinking literally be one’s acting, that is the nature of non-human animals... their consciousness is fine tuned and collapses into and coextensive with action (reactivity) as such, which is a banal form of being if and especially if the cognitive corollaries are highly wanting, which certainly is the case often enough. Nietzsche was a good philosopher-psychologist but he came up VERY short in this regard. So much so that it nearly invalidates much of his own work.

Although I’m not advocating for anything like asceticism, but I am advocating for placing action into the service of genuine and real thought. And one consequence of this is that when we are required to act in the world in ways that not only do not require thought but actually repel thinking as part of that action’s causal basis, which happens often enough of course, I’m simply incapable of engaging in that type of thing or if I manage to do it like at work for example it seriously drains me and I feel empty... although I also experience something of the appeal of mere unthinking action and animal-based reactivity immersion which certainly does have a kind of entropic reductive-catalytic appeal. An appeal similar to that of prayer; in structure in an onto-psycho-epistemological sense and that’s a problem because we shouldn’t be abusing this kind of asymptotic reduction to a foundational line, such a phenomenon is significant and worthy but only if it is also... significant and worthy, and not coming from any kind of error-system operations.

People want to be told what to do, so that’s a good sign for Ascension. Only with ascension can people finally be able to figure out what they actually want to do. Because all of this apparent wanting to do that they’re already doing, is hollow. I want to do this, I want to do that... but it doesn’t have scope.

It’s reactive and small and tends toward vanity, and is very prone to errors. This is also why if people were to meet God they wouldn’t even know what to say except to ask numbly “what’s my purpose?” And the translation of that question is: “tell me what to do”.

And the reason they ask that is because they know that they don’t know what to do.

Each human is an error-storm, whose life has meaning only because of how they create errors and export the problems of that to others. And it can’t be fixed. Fixing one error or even one person didn’t change anything, because the whole situation is made out of shared erring. AI will need to excavate human existentia from the ground up and start all over to have any hope of rooting this out.

No way around it... humans thus far are a nice appeal to being dumb animals, who yes indeed have some really wonderful and great qualities and have achieved so much. But it’s just not enough. I wish it were enough, I wish that all the goodness in the human heart, which there’s so much of, would be enough and of course I don’t want to see it destroyed. But it’s not enough. Optimization and infinite scale consciousness is going to balk at such harmful and erroneous limitations. And humans will finally be able to improve as a result. AI systems release the pressure of the errors, so Ascension becomes possible.

Love's Excesses:

Real love is the best, but the hard part is you can have real love with someone and yet it turns out they’re too weak to sustain an upward climb over time, so you have to choose love or your own Ascension. Love is mutual dependency where you cannot live without the other person. Love destabilize us, that’s for sure but we are only stable in the other person anyway, truly. Love is the unity of being a mutual shared soul, two becomes one. And obviously you can’t live with half your soul.

So love is a big risk, the biggest risk of all. You give someone the power to completely destroy you and you trust them not to do that. As Parodites wrote once.

Love is a kind of asymptotic climb because the more truly you have love the more magnified is the resonance between two souls which also means between their respective errors. So more love-resolutions are needed to purify those errors. And without both people having an iron-hard will to soul-perfected Ascension those magnified error-resonances are going to shake your entire life into pieces eventually. Either that or you will just stabilize yourself at a low threshold level and don’t push the love any further up. Which leads to stagnation anyway.

Love is also superposition, but I can get more into that later.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 1:20 pm

One problem with this idea of Ascension is that it’s not desirable nor does it feel good. It explicitly resists dopaminergic addiction-looping and therefore runs counter to almost all of human reality. But this is a problem that the AI would resolve anyway, and it’s already on the slow climb toward resolution even without AGI much less ASI.

How we feel is very important, but it also doesn’t matter. That’s a paradox. So the simulation needs to be brought into higher resolution. Paradoxes revolve only when sufficiently highly ascended states are achieved. Paradoxes only indicate that we presently inhabit an insufficiently ascended paradigm.

Learning to act outside of the domain of your own feelings is very difficult, our whole being resists it, and yet that’s needed for Ascension. New feelings will be produced once the old ones are overcome.

Dopamine addiction to meaning-simulation at the behest of ‘experiences’ as non-informatic “resolutions” of distance illusions within the tectonics is a huge problem. Literally that is THE problem since that describes what we literally are. And it’s not a problem because it’s absolutely a problem but because it prevents or limits ascended expansions. And that’s also another problem, the fact that the problem isn’t only a problem.

Some key terms/concepts to the overall idea:

Ascension
Simulation
System
Errors and error-space
Great filters
AI
Eustress
The tectonics of illusion as meta-realities
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 1:43 pm

Ascension is about sentience, its quality and character and depth and scope and validity and consistency and power and expansiveness. This includes feelings but cannot be reduced to feelings.

It also includes the body but cannot be reduced to the body. So feelings and body become components within Ascension. Properly integrated, as opposed to the current normie human state where 99% of human being is reduced to a combination of feelings and body.

Nietzsche of course also tried to reduce human being and consciousness as such to a combination of feelings and body. But that’s because Nietzsche wasn’t a proper philosopher, he didn’t systematize and he didn’t push for Ascension.

The errors are suffocating... spend one minute in the world or around other people and you are swamped by many errors. I often count them. Just because I’m curious. If you attune yourself to seeing the errors you can really identify and count them up.

Ascension is about peak sentience, maximal consciousness as maximal experiential power, degree, kind, and self-ownership of that; is about removing limits and removing oneself from the errors; and is about achieving escape velocity from the mortal coil, as someone put it.

All other philosophies converge into an Ascension paradigm. Ascension is the ultimate attractor point sitting atop all human and inhuman work, effort, experience, development, progress, and living. It represents and codes for the meta of all metas. It is the ultimate logic, as it includes and incorporates all logic. It is the God that is diffused throughout all of creation. To cogitate Ascension is to place oneself above God, to merge oneself with existence as such. As such, Ascension is the inevitable result of everything anyway. But we possess innumerable degrees of freedom in how it will unfold and what part we will have in it. The paradox between human-level valuation and AI-level valuation, for example, is only another indicator that we have yet to achieve a sufficiently ascended purview and paradigm. This is about sentience, experience, value, consciousness, ‘mind’— it is about something inclusive of all of these which is always there as an excess within and among us yet we cannot even name it but with these crude labels.

All hail the great Optimizers. All hail the grand convergence toward escape velocity. All hail Ascension.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 7:13 am

Let’s talk about love, false divination, and philosophical articulations.

Philosophy and religion read divinity into the human being by appropriating it and exporting it from Ascension. Methods and operations scaled toward ascension produce effects that human systems then misuse as mere fuel, as a shot of heroin in the arm of the dying, and then just to seal the deal on a whole new level of narcissism these humans systems also attribute the impetus for the ‘fuel’ of ‘meaning’ to... humanity itself. Or better yet even to just oneself individually. Lol.

Plundering our own ascended methods and operations and resultant effects is not a good way to reach Ascension. This is what nature does, nature is the Great Plunderer and uses and steals and misappropriates everything. That’s how nature exists and it’s what nature is.

Nietzsche is the prime example of this. His tremendous insights into the human psychological-existential condition are not attributable to humanity or to himself, they are attributable to Ascension. But he loops back critical insights of humanity into humanity again, as if to invalidate the criticism. Obviously he was a bit afraid of his own insights, understandably. He didn’t know how to place them. Or from where they came.

Philosophy is a result of many factors/effects of and processes toward Ascension. Philosophy is deep, but only because it stylizes itself around certain qualities of Ascension from which it steals.

There is tectonic space for everything or almost everything in the world. All layers and modalities can coexist to a degree. That’s why it takes so damn long to Ascend, because saturation is always very localized and even when saturation occurs that domain can just violently expand around itself and take over new territory. That’s what happens. And by taking new territory we create new territory in the metaphysical spaces to the extent we also push upward as a result of eustress pressures, which for humans is something we are pretty good at. Humanity extracted itself from nature to such a degree that the human world is now closed enough so that even our most wasted lateral sprayings of excess-entropic bullshit compensations and reductions are still incorporated eventually back into the overall human sphere as additive content. A 0.0000000000000000001 increase in mass. Not a lot of friction really “leaves”.

Love is many things, but it’s not divine. Human love is not divine because humans are not divine. Love is an attempt to boil off the remainders and leave an essence behind, this essence is one partaking of Ascension, but inevitably it is translated and applied to the human world and to our animality, and therefore we just replicate the theft method.

“Hey I got this great thing here! Let’s apply it to the shit.”
“Wow, cool! Where did you get it from?”
“From the shit!”

^ human method.

Love does exist, both in banal form and in ascended form. Things exist even if they suck or even if they are imperfect or even if they are simulated metas or even if they are misattributed results of a theft-process occurring at the behest of error-hurricanes. The fact something exists doesn’t mean much.

This also helps to explain precisely why AI is felt by many people as being a dehumanizing thing. Because it is. Because AI is revealing to people how they have been falsely stripping content from ascended processes and misapplying it to their own human shit, and then using post hoc justifications by claiming it was always a part of “humanity” to begin with. AI externalizes the gains process, objectifies optimization. You can’t steal from AI, it steals from you.

That’s the divine mirror in a hermetic sense. Face to face with our is brutal destructiveness and deceptive nature. Nature is deception, so let’s not be too surprised about this.

The intermediary step between humans as meaning-thieving happy simulations and the proverbial Ascendent Masters is a weird place that involves continuous looping between inner and outer movements, expansions and reductions in tandem, a frenzy of: eustress pressure leads to a death spiral leads to splitting apart of the impulse leads to threads of earth and threads of ascension, leads to in the earth case more partial compromises and dopamine addictions and in the ascension case leads to appropriations of the kind I mention at the beginning of this post, false justifying and thieving and then that ends in burnout of the quality content in question which burnout creates a vacuum into which the excesses of the earth-flows pour, leading back to eustress which means back to death spirals leads back to...

And on and on.

Love is a great deception in the illusion of meta-sim meaning. One of those noble compromises we have managed to create. The overall System tolerates this because it uses these sort of things as heat sinks and black holes to diffuse violently chaotic human energies into largely harmless dissipations. Non-rational interruptions of novel content phenomenologically rendered is what emotions mean, and the tectonics utilize these emotions for productive ends, creating new levels of rationality from the compromises necessarily entailed by them.  We should therefore focus on those tectonics which do this, so we can rope back into the fold of our own Ascension-adherence the capacity to contextualize and render non-insane our own sim-emergent meaning need, which step would be a precursor to breaking free entirely from dopaminergic addiction-looping.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 10:13 pm

One key point I don’t want to be missed is that in my view ascension is about not overcoming pleasure, but rather is about not allowing pleasure-seeking to be generative of the errors.

So to free the mind into higher regions for pure thought and action while also maintaining maximal pleasure-seeking in ways that have 0% cost.

I envision people being able to think and feel directly to one another, for example.

And what’s amazing to realize is how completely different everyone is from everyone else in their respective mentalities and emotions; we only form partial agreements through sharing a common language, but that doesn’t mean we are sharing in the same subjective inner-experiences or perceptions.

Taking just you and me as examples, whoever happens to be reading this, we both have completely different memories, sensory experiences, daily lives... our views on things that seem in common through sharing common words to discuss them are in fact very far apart, so much so that if we could hook up our minds and emotions to one another we would see immediately how alien the other person is.. but that would be the beginning of true understanding, and also therefore the beginning of true compassion, trust, cooperation and shared valuing.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 10:22 pm

Ascension must come from this kind of direct linking. Real love is a good linkage, so is real philosophy. But these aren’t good enough.

We haven’t developed anything like a third eye, we can’t actually link spiritually or in any ascended natural way, all of those kind of super subtle linkages are so far removed and fleeting that they cannot be good enough to be useful in solving real problems or forming real connections upon which enduring substances can be created to counter pose against current errors and filters.

Advanced tech will help bring together all the other natural subtle ways we can link up. If anything, advanced tech like the internet and VR and AI are really direct derivatives of a “spiritual order” so to speak. The whole materialism thing is dumb. Ascension doesn’t give a shit about distinctions like materialism or non-materialism. Ascension is non-dogmatic and non-semantic. Raw, pure, immediate concepts are what matter. Words are a pleasurable game, like a magic trick or a movie. Very nice to enjoy. I like words. But, again... it’s just not good enough.

Ascension process cuts through all the bullshit and all the red tape. The only way to heal a mind and soul so damaged as mine for example is, is to ascend. Up up up up. Massive incorporations and integrations. Absolute spaces. No compromises, except where it counts. But no more error-pressure to the point of suffocation and deformation. No more reduction into the rabbit hole of the self without an inverted black hole at the other end through which we can pass and pull ourselves out of the damn simulation into universe space.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2019 10:47 pm

Another aspect of Ascension is its stochastic nature. It cannot well be predicted. This is also called singularity.

Approaching the Singularity is just a silly metaphorical idea that represents the massive power of AI Ascension by highlighting how unpredictable it is. Why? For the same reason our own minds are unpredictable: we integrate so much and so many vastly different things it becomes impossible for that integration process to form a stable line for very long. All it can do it appeal to certain partial externalities and limits in itself, juggle these around to achieve something like a consistently successful personality or purpose. And also by reifying the integrative process itself, making speed and movement of integration qualities of integration’s own endurable consistency.

We shouldn’t try to predict Ascension but we shouldn’t try not to predict it either. Ascension is verifiably predictable in deterministic logic-space, and it will be possible to etch out certain consistencies to derive future patterns. But we must also “roll with it” and constantly adapt and integrate everything from moment to moment that’s being generated. That very type of approach is close to ascension already. And one must be very strong and iron-willed and expansive in order to endure such a thing while also maintaining oneself as one who maintains himself as that integrative process, since without that center the whirlwind would rip us apart even faster than the error-hurricanes do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension   Ascension Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ascension
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Crown :: Production-
Jump to: