Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dumb, Dumber, Marx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8645

Dumb, Dumber, Marx Empty
PostSubject: Dumb, Dumber, Marx   Dumb, Dumber, Marx Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:20 am

Marx' whole edifice is instantly levelled to the ground or deep under where it belongs with a single observation about his understanding of value.
He thinks that the value of an object is defined by the man-hours put into it.
It never occurred to him that the value of an object is actually simply what it worth to someone.

So in Marx' world view, if a person spends ten years blindly hammering away at a piece of iron, the resulting object is worth ten times more than a good house built by a man in a year.

Okay then.

Whats even more baffling is that Im the first one to notice this error.

individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Dumb, Dumber, Marx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb, Dumber, Marx   Dumb, Dumber, Marx Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 3:50 pm

I also talked about this error once in an academic philosophy server full of people all of whom were attacking me for such a blasphemy to say Marx didn’t know what value means, I explained it very well and defeated all their arguments. I proved my point, the truth, and I was cordial about it too. Won a couple people over. That’s about when after several hours of good discussion I was suddenly banned without warning.

Hail Kek

Must one not first hate oneself, in order to love oneself? ...
I am your labyrinth ...”.  -N

“A man is not great if he is not small, and he is not small if he is not great. Concepts flirt with the loss of their significance in the oscillation between ambiguous states, and this is in part the function and purpose of concepts.” -Primer on Meaning
Back to top Go down

Dumb, Dumber, Marx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World-
Jump to: