Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Styxhexenhammer666: The Occult #239: Yes, Magic is Literally Real

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Styxhexenhammer666: The Occult #239: Yes, Magic is Literally Real Empty
PostSubject: Styxhexenhammer666: The Occult #239: Yes, Magic is Literally Real   Styxhexenhammer666: The Occult #239: Yes, Magic is Literally Real Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2019 6:28 pm

I might as well state the obvious, Styx - it seems fair to assume that "dark matter"  which simply means substance which does not respond to certain methods of discernment, and of which some 90 percent of the gravitational mass of the known cosmos is composed, is the substance we address more successfully with magical means rather than scientific ones. Like a surfer doesn't address the wave by calculating objectively the dynamics of each atom, but in general uses well tested methods to navigate, slightly influence and come out on top of the unfathomably great power of the bitter sea.

Which means that is is rather stupid and irresponsible to not consider magic as clear and present fact, which is why all governments which have been tried and tested have their own traditions in it. Weirdly, it seems like much benevolent power behind the scenes accompanies the well known malices. It is only harder to discern - scarier to discern - because it is far more personal to be treated well than to be treated badly. It is closer to the abyss which is knowledge.
Back to top Go down

Styxhexenhammer666: The Occult #239: Yes, Magic is Literally Real
Page 1 of 1