Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Template Empty
PostSubject: Template   Template Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 11:01 pm

I cant say it simpler than this;
God does not exist, but his will does.

Gods Will holds a 50 percent position in the senate of Being. The other 50 percent of wills, resulting of Gods will, secure the verification of each step the will attempts to undertake. All that passes the Senate is thus profoundly thorough and subtle.

Let us propose that gods Will is absolute change. "Change" already presupposes something. Anything. Something which changes. Something which allows change to change around it. These are Gods. Gods, in the plural, are the antitheses of gods Will, which has no owner, no Being of itself, not even a Gestalt. Gods are thus the highest Beings.

Gods can be identified as patterns of change.  The changing inside the patterns is us. "Appearance"; standing forth, creation, nature, physis. There are first war gods and spring gods. And then there are mystery gods of stillness, the mysterious sun gods of the winter solstice.  On Midsummer, there is only creation, and Gods are rewarded for their work with the unfolded flower, the perfection of change.

Because in order that there may be change there must be a standard whereby the change takes place, there is an inscrutable element to being which upholds the change. In the ontological sense, this is being itself; structural integrity. Ultimately the product of the objectivity of change results in a lockdown. This is gold. Gold is what the will of god is not; at the same time its end result. Whereas literally this, gold also serves as a metaphor for other things of definitive structural integrity, which like gold cause the change of the world to swirl around them.

This final product of gods will against the ground of its existence, finally has the power to produce the change that the will is; this final creation is the being around with the powers of god; not only gold, but also the scientific method is such a being of unchanging integrity.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Template   Template Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 11:31 pm

The thunderbolt is a fitting attribute of absolute change.

The lightning and the gold.
Back to top Go down

Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth :: The Gods-
Jump to: