Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Societies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
waechter418

waechter418

: 20

Societies Empty
PostSubject: Societies   Societies Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 4:41 pm

The relationships of the members of societies are largely parasitic, and increase with the complexity of a society, which manifests in the growing numbers of laws with which it tries to regulate its parasitic interdependencies and the mutual devouring of its subjects.
The reaching of its limits is marked by an exhaustion of its resources, the hyper-production of artifacts and raving consumption.

Societies are bound by the emotions of their members. Simple societies evoke them with demons and taboos, stimulate them with gods of revenge and sacrifices, and refresh them with recycling religions. In more complex societies, like those of the Occident, emotions are being taken care of by the media responsible for advertisements, fashions, entertainments, the personality designs of their members, their manner of conduct and communication and, last not least, the fomenting of the emotions which support the ideologies and politics of their rulers.
Where fear is not already dominating a society, it is evoked by its rulers, since societies are easily manipulated with fear – more so in combination with hope.

Societies consider their manipulators to be strong and powerful – but they are merely redistributing their own weaknesses.

Societies are sustained by social, moral, religious, economical, historical & plenty other myths, most of them based on power myths, which are fueled be the powerless, i.e. the weak who admire, fear & desire the powers they attribute to their powerful, who in turn cover up their own weakness with the possession myth.
Back to top Go down
http://waechter418.wordpress.com
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Societies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Societies   Societies Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 2:49 pm

waechter418 wrote:
The relationships of the members of societies are largely parasitic, and increase with the complexity of a society, which manifests in the growing numbers of laws with which it tries to regulate its parasitic interdependencies and the mutual devouring of its subjects

Well said.
Back to top Go down

Societies
Page 1 of 1