Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transsexualism

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abstract
Oracle
Oracle
Abstract

: 188

Transsexualism Empty
PostSubject: Transsexualism   Transsexualism Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:17 pm

What are your thoughts on transsexualism?

Is it a person loving the opposite sex so much as to want to become that very thing they love?
Is it a sexual driven interest?

How can for example a man know he is a woman on the inside without ever having been a woman?
What is so important about appearing as a woman even if you really are a woman on the inside, why not just be gay?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8690

Transsexualism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transsexualism   Transsexualism Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:23 pm

I don't like it. It's one of the reasons I don't go to Thailand.
It's not exactly a thing that one could identify as 'nice', to have sex organs removed and replaced.
I guess for some people nothing is too extreme - they are apparently incapable of enjoying themselves.

Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

: 856

Transsexualism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transsexualism   Transsexualism Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Your type of genitals is the least of things life is going to throw on you. If you can't handle the genitals you wind up with, I don't know how you are going to be able to handle the thousand other fucked up things life is going to deal you.
Back to top Go down

Transsexualism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: Psychology-
Jump to: