Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you Doing?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Oikos
Modern Greek
Modern Greek

: 54

What are you Doing? Empty
PostSubject: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:02 pm

I woke up this morning.

I think eating too much meat is not something man has evolved to do effectively...and consuming too much animal product leads to disease because our digestive systems evolved in more austere environments.

But then again, I just might be a closet carnivore who hates meat-eaters because they intimidate me.
I eat my meat in secret, and I hate myself because of this secret passion of mine.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Oikos
Modern Greek
Modern Greek

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:04 pm

A bitch I hooked up with last night is coming over to cook and clean for me.
I promised her a bit of crack.

Yeaup...I'm a ladies man, and you wish you were I.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Oikos
Modern Greek
Modern Greek

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:06 pm

I'm a philosopher.
I know Game Theory, Existentialism, Ontology, Metaphysics, Stoicism, Perspectivism, and many other words associated with academic philosophizing.

I dare you to prove I am not a philosopher.
I don't read books, but I've heard the words.

And the ladies luv me.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:10 pm

Really, I assure you, no one gives a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Oikos
Modern Greek
Modern Greek

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:12 pm

Capable wrote:
Really, I assure you, no one gives a fuck.
How dare you sir.
Why so jealous, homey?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Oikos
Modern Greek
Modern Greek

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:08 pm

I took a nap....got up, emptied a bottle of Metaxa and had a burger.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Did you ever make wine?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:28 pm

I woke up this morning as well. How interesting is that.
There was a whole month where there were only mornings I went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Oikos
Modern Greek
Modern Greek

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Did you ever make wine?
Are you joking...I'm drunk, or high, half the time. I post on these forums only when I'm pissed...'cause I'm cool, and modern, and...happy.
I drink to deal with my latent homosexuality....it helps me endure the penis up my rectum which I....luuuuuv, by the way.

THIS is philosophy, my friend...this is what your kind has made of it.
THIS is who YOU are.

When speaking on a subject you are made uncomfortable, go for the personal, sexual, insinuation....like a good little whore.
I've seen it happen a hundred times...in a dozen different, so called, "philosophy" forums, populated with simpletons with large vocabularies, good intentions, and tiny little cowardly minds.

You should be ashamed but I'm not holding my breathe...so why should I not toy with you, as I've done with others on your level in the past?
It usually gets me banned.
They must protect the weak....who instigate what they cannot deal with...underestimating their adversary....just, like, you, did.
Or haven't you heard of Satyr, turd?
Abusing me, you see, you stupid turd, like you did with your little comment, is acceptable, making snide little insinuating personal comments is acceptable...but if I reciprocate, I'm the one who is compensating, or ill, or aggressive, a bully no less.

See, I have to tolerate imbeciles, like you....not because you have something interesting to contribute to my awareness, but just because you were born, you are of the human species, you speak English, and you have an opinion.
Isn't respect, and love, deserved?

I hope that one morning you REALLY wake up.
That you use a Hellenic symbol as your avatar is embarrassing.

Are you or are you not going to suck my cock, you bitch?!
Because you exposed yourself as just another bitch...and I'm going to treat you exactly like you want me to.
Tell me about Greek man-boy love and how you want to taste that forbidden fruit....because there's nothing wrong with it - just another life choice.

Choose well.
Play with me boy...tell me I'm a homophobe.
Be creative.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:23 pm

I did underestimate your ambition to assert yourself. I always overestimate your ability to say anything.
Of course you want to get banned, that's the only form of acknowledgement you know.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Oikos
Modern Greek
Modern Greek

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:25 pm

See how easy it it to understand me?

Only four words to remember:
Sexist....Racist....Homophobe and ...afraid.

Ambition?
You asked for it...I deliver.
Nobody loves me...I get no attention...you've gor me pegged, turd.

This is the only "philosophy" I can expect from minds like yours.  
I squeeze what I can get from a rock.

Please...do go on.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 am

"Sexist....Racist....Homophobe and ...afraid."

Not noticed any of the first three - just a bit of self-loathing.
Afraid? Of what?
You have nothing to lose.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:01 am

I'm still not entirely convinced he isn't some sort of bot.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:01 am

Well he is, but a human one. He's as neurotic as to be virtually electronic though.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:02 am

Hm… yes.

I recommend not wasting any further time on a merely broken machine.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:03 am

…at least until that machine demonstrates some signs of sentience or intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Oikos
Modern Greek
Modern Greek

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:03 am

My daddy was a machine...my mother flesh and blood.
I'm a hybrid...and that is why I hate myself.
I knew hate was in there somewhere.

It miraculously always comes up when speaking with simpletons like Fixed.
It was part of me being in the closet.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:31 am

That was a bit disappointing. More predictable than I wished to predict.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:44 am

I banned him and Lyssa, they're the same. I had hoped for at least a little bit of substance to go with the enthusiasm.
In any case I consider my social experiment at ILP to be successful - in the face of Satyrs lies I feel I have to assert this again. I am sure that he did come here on account of my crack-talk to Smears.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:01 am

Bitches be installing cabinets... shit. I find this a befitting name for the author of a "what are you doing" thread. We can delete what's obscene (as I deleted his photo and changed his name)  but I'd like to keep the thread as a reminder of this experiment with Smears.

Seriously, I make a couple of threads about Smears and crack, then this guy comes posting about crack in a copy of the Smears thread in which I put part of that satire. Playing the goat and stirring the sheep, this is what happens. I don't think God was playing dice here.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:27 am

I've been drinking coca cola during this charade and there's no clarity in my mind yet about whether there's any value at all in keeping this little piece of theatre on the forum and certainly not whether or not Mr. Oikos is a good name. I do like "Modern Greek", the what are you doing thread, and the fact that there are certain power struggles between forums and combined points of reference - like for example, the KT hierarchy structure is copied from Sauwelios old Nietzsche forum. He got banned, of course, but saw the merit.

"Bless Satyr" would be an obscenity, but to at least affirm his existence as part of the eternally recurring world in which all this philosophizing drama unfolds is possible.

Become awake
and chop the heads of these snakes
That's better off than dying
in a pit full of snakes
The snake inside yourself that
be the first head you take
Back to top Go down
apaosha

apaosha

: 5

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:25 am

Christ you guys are pussies.

One day of KTS and you ban 2 of the Prytanes. Plus you were so sore you needed to expend some of that frustration by some superficial vandalism of Satyr's profile.

Have you got nothing else, you dickless faggots? No arguments, no rebuttals, no comebacks? Only banishment?

Same turds floatin around, different toiletbowl.

Very disappointed, fellas. I was expecting more... Before The Flight.
Back to top Go down
http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:22 am

Ehm... you're disappointed?

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:27 am

Capable - you're right, a straightforward purge is more sanitary.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:33 am

Yes.

But I'm perhaps naive to have expected more from apaosha, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you Doing?   What are you Doing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you Doing?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth-
Jump to: