Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Rain Empty
PostSubject: Rain   Rain Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 4:22 pm

So, I was having a walk in the warm Caracas thunderstorm, having a bit of a religious epiphany, feeling in awe of Zeus and feeling as one with my Nordic brothers plus all babilonians, when I asked myself: how did the native americans worship the rain?

This came to me:

In the case of the indians in Jungle regions of what is now Venezuela, whether near the coast or in the amazon, the answer was:

We be chillin, getting high all day in this crazy mother of a jungle.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Rain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain   Rain Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 9:36 pm

Pezer wrote:
So, I was having a walk in the warm Caracas thunderstorm, having a bit of a religious epiphany, feeling in awe of Zeus and feeling as one with my Nordic brothers plus all babilonians, when I asked myself: how did the native americans worship the rain?

This came to me:

In the case of the indians in Jungle regions of what is now Venezuela, whether near the coast or in the amazon, the answer was:

We be chillin, getting high all day in this crazy mother of a jungle.

The Earth is good.
Back to top Go down

Rain
Page 1 of 1