Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of Facts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

List of Facts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Facts   List of Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 2:50 pm

*People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze,your heart stops for a millisecond.

*In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.

*The porpoise is second to man as the most intelligent animal on the planet.

*The female lion does ninety percent of the hunting.

*On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.

*A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Facts   List of Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 8:58 pm

*There are 31 street condom-vending machines in Paris, provided by the Town Hall.

*There are 1,784 bakeries in Paris and there are 181 places in the city where you can get an espresso for €1.

*Kilts originated in France, not Scotland

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: List of Facts   List of Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:59 pm

& High pressure experiments that mimic conditions on the icy gas giants show that chunks of diamond can float on a sea of liquid carbon.

& The research provides the first detailed measurements of the melting point of diamond, the hardest natural material known, and the finding that could also help explain the strange orientation of Uranus and Neptune's magnetic fields.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: List of Facts   List of Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 11:02 pm

That was a pretty fucking bold move at Watergate though. Im not disputing Jews are assholes - they are proud of it. But (/really, therefore) they would never do anything sneaky.

Jesuits are sneakly. MI6 is sneaky. Mossad is just incredibly bold.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: List of Facts   List of Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 11:04 pm

Lol - not Watergate - I mean Waterloo.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: List of Facts   List of Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 11:07 pm

It was raining, Napoleaon unexpectedlyt behind, the banker rushes to London and spreads the rumor that Napoleon has won. The stock crashes, he buys what he can, and as the news comes in he owns half of London.
But trust me, that did not remain unchallenged.

I dont feel bad for the Jews - they are hard and theyre all up in their blissful religion of self-responsibility and the god of daily joy, I feel frustrated at it as I am half Jewish, which is a strange thing.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: List of Facts   List of Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 11:09 pm

The one thing the Zionist are very zealous about is anti-defamation, and that gets incredibly ugly as well. But I see that as proactive warfare to counteract all this conspiracy bullshit arising from the fact that they created god who created the world of those silly heathens who, without being asked, adopted their god and turned him into a Greek that the Jews dont have the fortune of accessing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Facts   List of Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 11:36 pm

My Mom's Mom was Jewish which just came to light when my Mother (who was adopted) found her birth Mother (deceased). 1/4 of my ethnicity remains a mystery still for her biological father has not been accounted for. I have yet to really process this latest development. As far as I understand, Judaism transcends through the women first and foremost. Always joked that my Mother had a Jewish nose, my being right is a bit like a kick in my pants.
Back to top Go down
Arcturus Descending
arrow
arrow
Arcturus Descending

: 307

PostSubject: Re: List of Facts   List of Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 2:59 pm

It's very fascinating to know what has been built over and upon what...what lies beneath what we stand and walk upon historically speaking.

St Peter's Basilica in Vatican City was built over the Circus of Nero.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: List of Facts   List of Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 12:08 am

Phones are more interesting than people.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: List of Facts   List of Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Phones are more interesting than people.

I will avoid disagreeing with that analysis.

(I'd probably be proved wrong.)

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: List of Facts   List of Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 6:30 pm

Quote :
It's very fascinating to know what has been built over and upon what...what lies beneath what we stand and walk upon historically speaking.

The DEA had its first headquarters on top of a strip joint.

List of Facts - Page 3 BADA-BING

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: List of Facts   List of Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 6:37 pm

Trees suck up the water from the ground by negative pressure, distributed throughout the near molecular scaled vessels in the leafs.

Meaning they can suck much harder in summer, so the growing of leafs is like a quasi self-perpetuating mechanism. Which is maybe why trees grow fruits, excess of negative pressure.

So because they have leaves, they are able to suck up water to such great heights as to grow leafs there. A tree 100 m tall must generate 10 atmospheres of negative pressure to get the water to the leafs, which are coming into being in order to embody the work of bringing up the resources for their coming into being.

Negative pressure is, roughly speaking, the tendency of water to stick to other substances rather than to itself. To witness this principle in action, now watch an astronaut wring out a washcloth in a zero gravity environment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Facts   List of Facts - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of Facts
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Reference-
Jump to: