Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a bird..! It's a plane..! It's...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

It's a bird..! It's a plane..! It's... Empty
PostSubject: It's a bird..! It's a plane..! It's...   It's a bird..! It's a plane..! It's... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:12 am

From a message I sent Capable: "I think the day philosophy is overcome will be a sad day, a buddist tired kind of day. The uberman, for example, is still below, still loves philosophy."

The only reason I separate superman and philosopher is that philosophy must neanmois always be the ultimate overcomer. The superman, if he is a philosopher, is the only kind of human left, and even then he can live and love side by side with a philosopher. Philosopher: he who keeps the art pure and of itself.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird..! It's a plane..! It's...   It's a bird..! It's a plane..! It's... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 1:18 pm

I don't think philosophy will ever be overcome. It is the art of overcoming itself. It will change shape, though, when science has been liberated from its superstitions. It will not always remain as free, at one point it must come to actually rule. We are perhaps enjoying philosophy's freest moment: it is discovering that it's nature is quite omnipotent, but this discovery is not yet communicated.

I can imagine the intellectual wars that will break out once these notions break through into different intellectual establishments.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird..! It's a plane..! It's...   It's a bird..! It's a plane..! It's... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 6:29 pm

Hey, as long as they work on hardcore philosophy tru, the approach is secondary. It will be weaker schools fighting for the choice of approach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a bird..! It's a plane..! It's...   It's a bird..! It's a plane..! It's... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a bird..! It's a plane..! It's...
Page 1 of 1