Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ilovephilosophy.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

ilovephilosophy.com Empty
PostSubject: ilovephilosophy.com   ilovephilosophy.com Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 7:52 pm

The forum seems to be down. Interesting, I've never seen that happen. I hope it's not gone for good or destroyed.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: ilovephilosophy.com   ilovephilosophy.com Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 1:50 pm

Hmmm... still down.

Inconvenient to have no email addressed of any of the mods.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: ilovephilosophy.com   ilovephilosophy.com Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 1:57 pm

Is alive, phew.

http://85.119.83.254/
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: ilovephilosophy.com   ilovephilosophy.com Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 11:45 am

Their temporary, unintentional deep-cover prompted an idea in me during a discussion with Sauwelios, at the point where we weren't entirely sure yet that it was unintentional.

The idea is that ILP, as base as its general standard is, is still the place where we 'came up', at least S and I, and where I convected into the idea of self-valuing - I feel good about having some loyalty to the place, and revived my  old account to give some injections of health, or good will, which are quite similar things.

The formation of our clan, or the official title of it, I announced in this thread.

http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=188756&p=2568652#p2568652
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ilovephilosophy.com   ilovephilosophy.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ilovephilosophy.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Reference-
Jump to: