Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenaz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Kenaz Empty
PostSubject: Kenaz   Kenaz Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Kindling. Having gone to the source. Candle over an ancient scroll. Unfolding a scroll. Crackling in the dark. Bending the knee. Heat from inside. Mystery. Small seeming danger, that which ignorance hates and wishes to crack, what lures a child into the woods. A crooked smile of a crow passing by. Friendliness that has its secret price. Initiation. "You're part of it now." The campfire, stories you might miss the point of.  A knowing smile. Contempt. An offer you should maybe refuse.

The crooked path that brings back truth. The truth that came at a price. Cynicism. Masked pride, knowledge, the indirect path. The questionmark. The slightly tilted head as one listens patiently to a lie. The secret history of the paintings on the wall. The fleece that masks the light to give it a face.

The cause to the fools jealousy. The pinprick that infuriates. The heights pride alone can not attain. The step, the phase, the winding stairs. The corner, and what waits around it. Maybe.

Connecting two worlds. The threshold and its dwellers.  The torch that casts mainly shadows. Flickering shadows. Unseen lightsource. The glimmer of light in the elders eyes. A wink. Calculated, small offense. Being made to question ones morals. The questionable worth of ones morals. The truth that is out there, deep inside the worlds bosom and the magicians mind. Subtle dangers. A segment of the red thread. The labyrinth. Folly of of looking back. Sources having disappeared or closed behind ones back. The possibility of true closeness. Intimacy through experience. Exclusion, exclusivity.  The invisibly moving curtain. The motions that induce hypnosis. Words that float in the air and come back with you up the dark stairs and into the sleep, the fire that has been played with.

The distance between question and answer. Apprehension. suspension of judgment. The path that turns into the goal. The equator replacing the equation.  How knowledge must be power or is a trap.

The quick flick of the hand, the trick, the click. Loki as a friend. Vo. The burning away of the general, burning pages full of hollow words to leave a red glimmer that points to the depth of nightly knowledge. Meeting each other half way and finding ancient treasure buried there.

Walking with open eyes between two worlds. The owl. Gain through translation. The power of value.

Wisdom that seems like luck. An act impossible to follow. Shedding followers. Meeting true friends. Philosophers.
Back to top Go down

Kenaz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth :: The Gods-
Jump to: