Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nietzschean Cauldron

Go down 
+2
Sauwelios
Pezer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 2:07 pm

Myki - Im just here to give you a friendly last warning. The Admin of this site wants to remove you, and block new users in order to prevent you from joining again.

I will ask him you give you a last chance to present a real thought.

(Sisyphus - thanks for your discipline in any case)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 2:29 pm

Quote :
The Admin of this site wants to remove you, and block new users in order to prevent you from joining again.

Great philosophical move, i reject what i dont understand

Well if nobody have any other objections on my understanding of Nietzsche,

I can finally start to talking about science and its impact on the next 10 years.

See you soon if im still there ......ho wait you people dont give a shit about nanotech devices, i think you can terminate me yep !

Last edited by Myki2 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 2:43 pm

"i reject what i dont understand"
And there isnt much that you do understand.

Capable is offline now so take your chance and apologize, especially to Sisyphus who spent time on you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 2:50 pm

Im sorry Capable, Sauwelios, Sysyphus, Fixed cross ,  true that was a long week.....

Quote :

you can have all the knowledges of the world if the most important pieces are missing, the whole thing loose its value.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 4:00 pm

You know what guys, i lost my will...
If philosophers can not understand me, then there is no point to go further
Just let me know if you interested
see you
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 4:10 pm

Myki2 wrote:
Im sorry Capable, Sauwelios, Sysyphus, Fixed cross ,  true that was a long week.....

Quote :

you can have all the knowledges of the world if the most important pieces are missing, the whole thing loose its value.....

I am glad you have come to this realization.

You came into this place, we all offered you gifts, but you did not look at them, and instead insulted us, and tried to escape reality with very childish little internet articles calling it 'science'. I am from a high placed scientific family, Capable is a scientist, this is a scientific forum, of people with a lot of real-world experience.

Your apology is accepted. If you gain some will again and decide to post again, do so with self-valuing.
To take yourself seriously requires, for example, that you read at least one book of the author you wish to talk about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 4:29 pm

By the way i didnt insult anyone, but i did pushed people for very good reasons, to see if there is a real nietzschean over there, i didnt find one so i will go somewhere else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 4:42 pm

Quote :
we all offered you gifts, but you did not look at them

Ho i sure did look at your gifts, your best one was "forget transhumanism"
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 4:53 pm

Myki2 wrote:

i didnt say there is no will wtf ? i said there is no "powerfull will" in the absolute definition of it, will and power are two different word, i dont play games with you, you must understand the theory of language of Nietzsche, overcome language and "free" your creativity

So in the quote above Nietzsche said that a powerful will might exist. And you are saying that there is no powerful will. Is it true that you are wiser than Nietzsche?
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 4:55 pm

Myki2 wrote:
by two different word i mean from the point of view of the will to power, a powerfull will is a nonesense

So Nietzsche imagining a powerful will is nonsense?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 4:56 pm

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :
we all offered you gifts, but you did not look at them

Ho i sure did look at your gifts, your best one was "forget transhumanism"

No, that was after you had spat all our gifts in our faces. That was just me realizing you have nothing to offer the world at all.

And yes, all you have done is insulting. If you don't realize that this is what you were doing, it is no wonder that you are living in a state of such misery that you wish to transcend humanity. It is then also no wonder that you do not have the nerves to read a full paragraph, let alone a book, let alone a book of philosophy - let alone a book by Nietzsche.

Life can be made better simply by appreciating that you are alive.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 5:02 pm

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :
I apparently did very well in that now you understand that there are people who wish to live naturally and dance when inspired to do so.

You will be very disapointed when you will understand the point of view of Nietzsche on how the power of ''hierarchy'' must be used....

You are already disappointed. That is why you have the need to prove your self superior.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 5:03 pm

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :
I have free will.

...let's not talk about that anymore, agree to disagree ok ?

It's your party. You can cry if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 5:08 pm

Myki2 wrote:

Quote :

And it was you who lessened its value. It is you who is the wiki educated one who knows everything, the only one who is right, and the only one who really knows what reality is all about.

You aren't still sucking on your mom's tit are you?

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 5:13 pm

Seems I lost my Nietzsche debate partner.

Goodbye Myki1 and Myki2. When you have grown up and realize you don't know everything you might find people willing to talk with you. I tried but you couldn't handle it yet. You have learned to talk "to" people but you haven't yet learned to talk "with" people. Sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 5:16 pm

Quote :
You are already disappointed. That is why you have the need to prove your self superior.!

Of course i need to prove my self superior lol what's the point to have powers and not knowing their limits ?? i think i just killed you

Quote :

It's your party. You can cry if you want to.

Cry for the moment when you lost the debate ? tears of joy you mean ? na you werent that strong

Quote :
So Nietzsche imagining a powerful will is nonsense?

lol powerfull will its a human evaluation on something human, the will to power is a universal pattern

Last edited by Myki2 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 5:24 pm

Quote :
And it was you who lessened its value. It is you who is the wiki educated one who knows everything, the only one who is right, and the only one who really knows what reality is all about.

Im sorry but how can someone understand how strong he is, if he doesnt collect heads ?

im not the only who is right, i searching the other one
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 5:33 pm

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :

Im sorry but how can someone understand how strong he is, if he doesnt collect heads ?

im not the only who is right, i searching the other one

Well, trying to insult people you are having a discussion with is not one of the way to test your self. Continue doing that and soon there will be no one for you to talk with.

But is it that important to you to be right, to be the winner? How about you be honest with your self? How about you try to learn instead of trying always to win? Why even worry about win/lose if you gain something in the process?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 5:44 pm

Quote :
Well, trying to insult people you are having a discussion with is not one of the way to test your self.

I didnt insult anybody please stop crying about bein pushed a little bit jeeeez omg

Quote :
But is it that important to you to be right, to be the winner?

Absolutly,if im wrong i will do biased choices, i need to know that im right at any cost

Quote :
How about you try to learn instead of trying always to win? Why even worry about win/lose if you gain something in the process?

I learned a lot of things my friend, this all week was full of datas, and like i said i want loose the debate so i know where im wrong and so it will make me stronger
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 6:15 pm

Sad we have talked so little about Nietzsche.

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :
Well, trying to insult people you are having a discussion with is not one of the way to test your self.

I didnt insult anybody please stop crying about bein pushed a little bit jeeeez omg

Quote :
But is it that important to you to be right, to be the winner?

Absolutly,if im wrong i will do biased choices, i need to know that im right at any cost

Quote :
How about you try to learn instead of trying always to win? Why even worry about win/lose if you gain something in the process?

I learned a lot of things my friend, this all week was full of datas, and like i said i want loose the debate so i know where im wrong and so it will make me stronger

I don't cry. I'm a big boy. I don't even get mad. But I do sometimes have to get even.

Okay, so you feel the need to test your self. That's good. But you don't have to do it at the expense of others. There are many ways to test your self.

But there really hasn't been a debate except for the little exchange we had regarding free will and the will to power but you said you didn't want to talk about free will any more.

Yes, what doesn't kill you will likely make you stronger. But not always.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 6:32 pm

Quote :

It's because you dont have "the eyes" yet, everything is about Nietzsche

Quote :
But you don't have to do it at the expense of others. There are many ways to test your self.

Yes and some ways are beyond good and evil...my favorite book <3

Quote :
But there really hasn't been a debate except for the little exchange we had regarding free will and the will to power but you said you didn't want to talk about free will any more.

144 replies, a week of work, people without "the eyes" writting nonsense stuff, im done, i wanna go sleep now lol and you say there really hasn't been a debate ????

the next step of my presentation is easy as fuck its only scientifical data, make you understand how the will to power work ,that was the hardest part but i failed i presume
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 6:44 pm

Quote :
except for the little exchange we had regarding free will and the will to power but you said you didn't want to talk about free will any more.

Of course i didnt want, i gave everything i got, i even had to repeat myself in a different ways, when you can just google free will + nietzsche, dude please...
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 6:49 pm

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :

It's because you dont have "the eyes" yet, everything is about Nietzsche

Quote :
But you don't have to do it at the expense of others. There are many ways to test your self.

Yes and some ways are beyond good and evil...my favorite book <3

Quote :

144 replies, a week of work, people without "the eyes" writting nonsense stuff, im done, i wanna go sleep now lol and you say there really hasn't been a debate ????

the next step of my presentation is easy as fuck its only scientifical data, make you understand how the will to power work ,that was the hardest part but i failed i presume

You just can't resist trying to belittle the person you are talking with, can you?

Yes, go to sleep and wake up a more enlightened person. Your inferiority complex is beginning to bore me.

Sleep well.

Just a note: The person who is at peace with him (her) self sleeps without dreams and awakes without worry. Have you ever experienced that? I have.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Quote :
Your inferiority complex is beginning to bore me.

sorry

Last edited by Myki2 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 7:10 pm

Quote :

Just a note: The person who is at peace with him (her) self sleeps without dreams and awakes without worry. Have you ever experienced that? I have.

No, i dream at night and i dream bigger at day

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nietzschean Cauldron
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next