Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 6:42 am

Capable wrote:
Shit, we could wrap a black hole in an anti-gravity field and throw it inside a ship as a power source.

Good luck with that one.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 9:23 am

Sisyphus wrote:
Capable wrote:
Shit, we could wrap a black hole in an anti-gravity field and throw it inside a ship as a power source.

Good luck with that one.

Thanks, it's a great idea since bleed off from the black hole could easily be used to power the anti-grav field itself, along with the rest of the ship. But I'm guessing the black hole would need to be really small in order to not provide so much power that it overwhelms the ship. So maybe a micro-black hole. I think we are really close to being able to make these at CERN.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 6:19 pm

Capable wrote:
Sisyphus wrote:
Capable wrote:

Good luck with that one.

Thanks, it's a great idea since bleed off from the black hole could easily be used to power the anti-grav field itself, along with the rest of the ship. But I'm guessing the black hole would need to be really small in order to not provide so much power that it overwhelms the ship. So maybe a micro-black hole. I think we are really close to being able to make these at CERN.

I forget the figures now but it takes a tremendous amount of energy to create and maintain anti-gravity. Another problem would be getting the energy back beyond the event horizon of a black hole. That would be a real trick.

But it would be pure energy capable of configuring into any other form of energy. But if you get too close to it you can kiss our ass goodbye.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 6:33 pm

Yeah good point.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 7:14 am

I would rather watch Bo Diddley.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 10:00 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
I would rather watch Bo Diddley.

I aint stopping you. Post some.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2017 7:58 am

I have never been good at resisting temptation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeZHB3ozglQ
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 2:44 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 11:34 pm

Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 GiphyWie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 6:35 am

So many angry people!!!
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 3:08 am

That's my sister. And yeah, shes many angry. I'm waiting on her to go into politics.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 3:17 am

A very emotional scene. The end of Superman.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 8:35 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
That's my sister. And yeah, shes many angry. I'm waiting on her to go into politics.

She'll likely be a Democrat.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 11:56 pm

I asked her, she says she doesn't want to belong to any group. So she can't go into politics.
Interesting, it makes sense. I'm a bit blind concerning her.
She is happy with the outcome of these Dutch elections, and she says she expected nothing different.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 11:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:45 pm

A Dutch Freestyle. Haha.

translation of the moment of hesitation: I'm the holy snake in the.... the old document
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:18 am

I don't have to be too accurate with my daggers. They are heavy enough (Damascus steel) so that even if it hit whatever with the handle it would likely disable whatever was being thrown at.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 11:07 am

Fixed Cross wrote:

Nice. How'd you learn to throw, just practice?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 11:44 pm

;

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 10:29 am

Hail WESSOK

I uh... Want to say a few... A few words!

Ahem.

Destruction, um. It is lizzike a Heraclitean opposition. And the whole pzzoint of Heraclitean oppositions is uh, to ozzoverczzome them.

Over. Overcome thzem. Them. Overcome them.

To overcome them!

So.

Uh, to overcome the Heraclitean opposition of destruction. Is what we did.

Hail!
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 5:13 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:

day yum this is good.
The rhyme, the story, the rhythm, all flawless.

Disciplining in English has improved my Dutch too.

pezer wrote:
Hail WESSOK

I uh... Want to say a few... A few words!

Ahem.

Destruction, um. It is lizzike a Heraclitean opposition. And the whole pzzoint of Heraclitean oppositions is uh, to ozzoverczzome them.

Over. Overcome thzem. Them. Overcome them.

To overcome them!

So.

Uh, to overcome the Heraclitean opposition of destruction. Is what we did.

Hail!

NJAAAAAA MANNETJE
DAT DEEEDEN WE

(the standard Wessokian affirmation)
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 12:34 pm

A bit over a year  before I went to Canada I made this film bout, I suppose, the anxiety of absolute boredom.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel    Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Parnassus-
Jump to: