Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump Victory Santions: War for Love

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Trump Victory Santions: War for Love Empty
PostSubject: Trump Victory Santions: War for Love   Trump Victory Santions: War for Love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 12:44 am

The ignorance of what Trump is has the form of the conviction that he is against love itself. What this means tis that the disenfranchised anarchists now have only one sanction;l to war for love over hate.

true rage is now employed under the word; Love.
This is good.

Absolute trembling skepsis along the abyss is now practiced in those media, that have lost their grip. This too is good.

The ID has come loose from the Real into the Word - and this word is now 'Love over Hate'.
Precisely because this is the word, the Id has come loose.
The word-as-such as been revealed: self-valuing. The superego has become the id, which it always was. The monster of energy, no real face, just facets. At the eye of this storm now appears a figure - one question remains: what will come of his hair?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: Trump Victory Santions: War for Love   Trump Victory Santions: War for Love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 1:45 am

Haha yeah you are right... all these raving angry people chanting "Love over hate" is pretty fucking ironic.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Trump Victory Santions: War for Love   Trump Victory Santions: War for Love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 3:20 am

They should all go south and be baptized in Georgia... under a weeping willow. Then theyll find the Jesus and his flaming sword.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: Trump Victory Santions: War for Love   Trump Victory Santions: War for Love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 6:58 am

A perfect example of why I don't talk about the word "love" very often. The word has so many connotations, many of them negative.

Their love sure has been showing lately, hasn't it?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: Trump Victory Santions: War for Love   Trump Victory Santions: War for Love Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: Trump Victory Santions: War for Love   Trump Victory Santions: War for Love Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:00 am

Sadly that's pretty close to reality today.

You fuck with my delusions and I will kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump Victory Santions: War for Love   Trump Victory Santions: War for Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump Victory Santions: War for Love
Page 1 of 1