Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation. Empty
PostSubject: The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation.   The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 12:08 pm

Reincarnation is the reason for peace, and the reason for war.

When an old, virgin 90 year old transsexual dies, for 80  years oppressed by cis and tradition, when he is 80 years old he
is too old to get a sex-change. So he dies at 90, cold, alone, and all of his dreams failed.
He reincarnates into the beautiful woman.

But this is the tragedy, because the beautiful woman cannot ever remember she was a transexual, her memory of it is purged, and this is how Reincarnation spits in the face of all that is good, all that is decent. It spits on the face of hope of all that is transcendent.

A man punished for crimes he did not himself do, and a woman blessed with gifts she herself does not appreciate.
Reincarnation is the jester of the damned.

Reincarnation as the cause of peace and war
Deeply, on a subconscious level, all healthy men have the buds of genius. Deep within his mind he understands and applies reincarnation to his daily living.
Reincarnation is the cause of peace - do unto others, harm not yourself and someone else. That someone, may be you in a past or future life.
Reincarnation is the cause of war - Toxic cultures, culture of slavery and stupidity, such as ThirdWorldCountries and religious countries, are hated, due to the silent fear that one day, we shall be born into it. Thus the cause of war, to reject peace and harmony with toxic cultures, and to eliminate the cultures of slavery so that we may not be born into it.

The cosmic tragedy of reincarnation
Each generation are born sages, helpless and powerless to stop the world's self-destruction, but also, helpless and powerless to bring happiness into their own lives. Sages who want the DNA machine. Sages who try to make the DNA machine, to bring beauty and love into their lives, but noone listens. Every 200,000 years, humanity goes extinct, souls are born, souls suffering wanting beauty, but always denied, by the ugly species of apes that reigns in this world. Women the most ugly of all.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation.   The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 6:02 pm

I would try to entertain you in this topic but I don't hold to the concepts of reincarnation, heaven, or hell.

Oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation.   The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 12:37 am

Sisyphus wrote:
I would try to entertain you in this topic but I don't hold to the concepts of reincarnation, heaven, or hell.

Oh well.

What do you believe in? The Great Atheist concept of the Great Nothing when we die? You know that's a load of bullshit because we wouldn't be here. We are infinite
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation.   The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 5:56 am

garbage videos wrote:
Sisyphus wrote:

Oh well.

What do you believe in? The Great Atheist concept of the Great Nothing when we die? You know that's a load of bullshit because we wouldn't be here. We are infinite

There are observable processes in nature. One of these processes is the cycle of birth, life, and death. This applies to every living thing.

Sure, the energy we are composed of is eternal. Science calls that "the law of conservation of energy".

This is good enough for me. What I am today is different from what I was yesterday. Everything goes through changes.

Some people need for there to be more to life than that. That's fine as long as it helps them during their day-to-day life.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation.   The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Sisyphus wrote:

There are observable processes in nature.  One of these processes is the cycle of birth, life, and death.  This applies to every living thing.

Sure, the energy we are composed of is eternal.  Science calls that "the law of conservation of energy".

This is good enough for me.  What I am today is different from what I was yesterday.  Everything goes through changes.

Some people need for there to be more to life than that.  That's fine as long as it helps them during their day-to-day life.

But there is. You don't know the equation of reincarnation. You don't know who or what you will reincarnate into.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation.   The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 10:55 pm

Explain how reincarnation works, and why/how you know reincarnation is the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation.   The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 12:32 am

Capable wrote:
Explain how reincarnation works, and why/how you know reincarnation is the case.

For reincarnation to not-exist, non-existence must eternally exist. Does that feel plausible to you.

Furthermore, if non-existence eternally exists, that creates a paradox of information sets, subsected qualia which will never be validated into existence and paradoxical realities with unique qualia that will never be validated by the other reality.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation.   The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 9:27 am

garbage videos wrote:
Capable wrote:

For reincarnation to not-exist, non-existence must eternally exist. Does that feel plausible to you.

Furthermore, if non-existence eternally exists, that creates a paradox of information sets, subsected qualia which will never be validated into existence and paradoxical realities with unique qualia that will never be validated by the other reality.

As I suspected you have no idea what you're talking about.

Can you even define "consciousness" in such a way that shows how and why it would "reincarnate"? And why a contingent derivative limited entity must always exist simply because "existence" always exist?

Yes existence "itself" must exist, always, outside of time, but that isn't at all to say that anything within existence, any specific forms or anything else, must also always exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation.   The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 10:06 am

Capable wrote:
garbage videos wrote:
Capable wrote:

As I suspected you have no idea what you're talking about.

Can you even define "consciousness" in such a way that shows how and why it would "reincarnate"? And why a contingent derivative limited entity must always exist simply because "existence" always exist?

Yes existence "itself" must exist, always, outside of time, but that isn't at all to say that anything within existence, any specific forms or anything else, must also always exist.

Consciousness is the experience of form. Timeless consciousness if such a thing existence would be a blinding light, but really a blinding darkness because the light could not percieve itself it needs an other to form contrast.

We are conscious for no reason, we were born and we exist. We were born into random bodies for no discernable reason.
When we die, you expect me to believe that for an infinite amount of time, experience will never resurface, when we already proved that it has the tendencie to resurface for no explainable cause or reason?

You cannot explain the cause of why my consciouness went into my body and not your body. Never can never will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation.   The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blessing and Curse of Reincarnation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth-
Jump to: