Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destroying feminism

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:18 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
To begin with it's really hard to see how feminism isn't literally sexism.
Sexism is stupid. The point is that there are two sexes. Any attempt to single one of them out is some form of metaphysical species-suicide attempt perpetrated by some of the lesser turned out entities.

Well said.

Men who hate women, or women who hate me, are just people who have been traumatized in some manner and unable to recover from that.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:19 pm

Or people who become obsessed with gender itself, like feminists or MGTOW males or transgenders. This gender-fetishization is another sign of unrecovered traumas.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:40 pm

Here are the proper responses to the following situations:

1) someone says something pro-feminist, transgenderish, MGTOW, man-hating or woman-hating, etc.

Response on your part: "That's sexist."

2) someone says something about white privilege, black lives matter, racial profiling, affirmative action, etc.

Response on your part: "That's racist."

I like to throw their own hate-terms back at them. It's fun to see how they respond and try to justify it.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:42 pm

"but but but... historical oppression! social institutional racism and implicit bias!!"

Haha.

It is best to try and address these individually with the person, expose the errors therein, if possible; if they are not capable of that sort of level issue by issue reasoning, then just laugh at them. Because they are so small, worthy of contempt.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:42 pm

And it is best when they do want to rationally engage you and defend their ways of thinking. This means there is hope for them to recover to sanity.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:48 pm

I want to try and understand why someone reasonable and with a good heart would want to become a feminist. What does this mean from their perspective?

It must mean something like, "I am strong, independent, I deserve respect for who I am, I deserve equality in treatment and relationships, I deserve to not be abused."

I'm fine with all that. Any decent man is going to treat a women exactly like that, and respect these things in her as virtues.

But obviously feminism means a lot more than just this basic position. And once women who thought they were feminists, realize this, they abandon feminism. It offends them, it insults them. It tries to control them and make them conform; it distorts them. Turns them into puppets and pawns, feeds on their worst impulses. Reverses good and bad in their eyes, beauty and ugliness. Because a woman is above all an expert in matters of taste, that is the feminine nature as such -- values-recognition, a kind of demand made upon reality and at the behest of something true, something... human.

And thus naturally, feminism is primarily focused on ruining a woman's good taste.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:01 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Or people who become obsessed with gender itself, like feminists or MGTOW males or transgenders. This gender-fetishization is another sign of unrecovered traumas.

Hmm, indeed, what if this is just a symptom of already not having really a gender. Of instinctively lacking that which makes for gender which is really the drive or tendency to be procreative. So you see people who totally and utterly llack respect for their procreative abilities reaching for a gender identity by doing precisely that which annihilates gender. It's deeply twisted in its convolution. But it can likely produce pleasant mindstates like castration can calm down a housecat.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:47 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 12:25 am

Destroying feminism  - Page 3 C8CJP4jXUAEZ2-a

^ That is a really nice pic.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 11:29 am

Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Img_1212
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 11:30 am

Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Img_1210
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 11:34 am

Yes, and Clontin, as Hammer666 said, rather attracts and hires people who are uglier than she is. To her eyes, that is. She would be far too jealous of any woman who is pretty near her.

Look also at her daughter, it looks like effort went into making her very unattractive.

The attractive part of the female population overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Of the male population as well, of course. Just healthy beings.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 3:22 pm

Haha, wht is this. Feminists made us believe she's a stupid tart, but she's really quite clever. Never knew.

https://www.rt.com/uk/382986-anderson-assange-love-sex/
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 11:21 am

^ This chick is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 7:05 pm

Therein is one of the most important reasons why I do not hold to the concept of connectability. New Agers tell us that we all are connected and equally responsible for the actions of others. That's BullShit!

All this racist bullshit is nothing less than a tool for getting resources that they don't deserve.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 6:46 am

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 8:38 am

Thrasymachus wrote:

We are seeing the liberation of stupidity. It is now politically correct to be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 8:46 am

Hate so say it but essentially we are seeing that ugly women tend to be stupid, as well. At least in the cases where such creatures seek to be heard and seen. Just bad genes trying for a last chance.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 8:52 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Hate so say it but essentially we are seeing that ugly women tend to be stupid, as well. At least in the cases where such creatures seek to be heard and seen. Just bad genes trying for a last chance.

It's not just the women though. A lot of men with dominant female genes are in that basket as well. I hope they all become extinct.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 8:55 am

Just to add though, there are a lot of women, likely a vast majority, who understand they are women and are proud of it.  They don't want to be a man and they have no problem of interacting with "real" men if it is in their benefit.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:36 am

Sisyphus wrote:
Just to add though, there are a lot of women, likely a vast majority, who understand they are women and are proud of it.  They don't want to be a man and they have no problem of interacting with "real" men if it is in their benefit.

Yes, nature continues to thrive.

And for men its not ugliness, but lack of strength and straightforwardness. This is in fact what male ugliness is, to a (beautiful) woman.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 5:48 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:

And for men its not ugliness, but lack of strength and straightforwardness. This is in fact what male ugliness is, to a (beautiful) woman.

I wouldn't define it as ugliness but perhaps the lack of self-respect, yes, perhaps.

Too many social implications for me to speak further on this.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:37 am

Feminism reveals the fundamental selfishness and vanity of women. How many men do you know who complain that the reason there are so fewer men in nursing and waitressing and childcare and teaching and secretary work is because of "sexist social construction" and "implicit bias"? Literally zero men have ever even thought that, they understand that most men don't choose do to jobs like that, yet women complain all the time that the reason there are so few women engineers and pilots and doctors and shit is due to sexist social construction and implicit bias.

These same women who complain about this would not, if given the chance, have gone into engineering or aviation or medicine anyway. So fuck them.

Women are simply too dishonest to admit that they make different kinds of choices than men do, they desire different things. Men can admit that, so why can't women? The only reason I can find is that men have been necessarily required to develop brutal honesty capacity with regard to occupational decisions, whereas women have not because until very recently women were not making occupational decisions. For men it was life or death to decide on a line of work, a direction of action, an investment of time and work-energy (Poeisis as Parodites called it), and natural selection took care to remove those thought-forms and personality-forms that were especially bad at doing that. Women have simply never been exposed to that kind of selection pressure, therefore they don't know how to honestly approach their own occupational drives, therefore they are quick to externalize blame for poor choices on "unfairness" and "oppression", even if they're actually not that unhappy with the choices they've made.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:08 am

Fair considerations.

Back to top Go down
Drops_Of_Jupiter
bowstring
bowstring

: 32

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 2:51 am

I'm jumping in without reading all of this discussion, so sorry. However, I believe I got a feel for it.

I am woman that works in "traditional man field." I'm a semi-truck driver. I began my career in 1983, when there were few women in this occupation. Long haul truck driving was geared toward men. Why do I say this? Truckers take showers in truckstops because we often sleep in bunks of truck. In the early 80s, there were many facilities that didn't have showers for women. My choice was "cat bath" and hope next location would have a shower. ---Naturally, as more women came into this line of work, more truck stops build showers for women. (Supply & demand). - Now I have a gravy job where I'm home every night and enjoy the luxury of showering and sleeping in my own home.

It was the 70s, when many people believe it was the "breakout" period for women. The bra burning years. LOL!!! So I wasn't a pioneer in the 80s but I am grateful to the women that came before me. They made it more acceptable for me to do what I want.

I don't consider myself a "feminist" but I do gladly give thanks to the rough & tough women that paved the way for me. Also, I need to give a shout out to the Teamsters Union for ensuring that women get equal pay for equal jobs in this line of work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroying feminism
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next