Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Trump caving?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Is Trump caving?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Trump caving?    Is Trump caving?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:37 am

Not that Christianity is truth, far from it. But the absence of Christianity is either post-Christian philosophical edification, or degenerated subhuman nihilism.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Is Trump caving?    Is Trump caving?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 11:41 am

Parodites is right that Christianity is the most recent subjectivity development, or more accurately that it represents that development. That doesn't mean we should be Christians, it means that we must posit our forward movements from the Christian plane, going beyond what has already been created.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Is Trump caving?    Is Trump caving?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:09 pm

By the way, I basically agree now with your points regarding the missile strike. Fuck Assad, even if he didn't do the gas attack. Trump did a clean, one time surgical strike. It does feel clean. Better than massacring civilians under the guise of "killing terrorists". But I still think the US should stop all these drone strikes on civilian "terrorists" and just let Russia, China and India handle things over there for now. I'm more in favor of the kinds of action that Trump just did; if Pakistan is harboring radical Islamist terrorist cells then just target Pakistani government directly, because fuck them. If Assad is being a little bitch then just take out his military targets and leave. Instability will allow ISIS to expand in the short term, but the regional powers should be able to handle that. The myth that ISIS is some kind of serious threat is idiotic. A bunch of medieval Muslims with CIA-supplied weapons and opium fields do not constitute anything but a joke.

So send a message to the state regimes instead. That they need to get their shit together. Trump can stop the US cultivation of radical Islam by stopping attacks on these people, and just start attacking the state regimes in which this nonsense is proliferating. Make some deals with BRICS nations that actually makes some sense. Demonstrate a calm, rational will. Also apologize for how US intelligence and irrational interventionism has created this problem in the first place. Publicly throw all the neocons and neolibs under the bus, declare their paradigm defunct.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Is Trump caving?    Is Trump caving?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:56 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
I don't mock what I don't understand, I just admit that I don't yet understand it. But I do openly mock people who believe shit simply because it gives them a religious high to do so. Anyone I've ever talked to about this Trump Russia crap, or any of those other fucked up conspiracy shit, had never been able to demonstrate or argue reasonably for any of it. So I just assume their fucking retarded, neoreligious psychos.

I find these tings unavoidably funny, and yet I have the same approach, fuck if I know if it's true.
Subconsciously this turns me into a kind of wicked trickster, where I present these ideas ambiguously, not clear how I feel about it.
Anyway this black goo, this is one of the funniest terms out of that world, as well as one of the most fascinatingly out there theories, really well presented by some German guy.

I know there is a lot of stuff out there working on us that we cant value in terms of our senses or our concepts, and these things present themselves to the psyche through a kind of osmosis into the value sphere of the self-valuing... and can take all kinds of psychic forms once in the psyche.

Geometry is mans traditional means to deal with such invisible stuff, because even that has to obey to geometric necessities.
Runes are of course also a geometric means, though not mathematical certainly logical.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Is Trump caving?    Is Trump caving?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 2:59 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Parodites is right that Christianity is the most recent subjectivity development, or more accurately that it represents that development. That doesn't mean we should be Christians, it means that we must posit our forward movements from the Christian plane, going beyond what has already been created.

Ever since I had encounters with American Christians in 1999, I have had this feeling.
I could never fully get on board with Nietzsche's loathing.
Churches are horrible most of the time. But the immanence that Christ made possible just gives the mind wings.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Is Trump caving?    Is Trump caving?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:04 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
By the way, I basically agree now with your points regarding the missile strike. Fuck Assad, even if he didn't do the gas attack. Trump did a clean, one time surgical strike. It does feel clean. Better than massacring civilians under the guise of "killing terrorists". But I still think the US should stop all these drone strikes on civilian "terrorists" and just let Russia, China and India handle things over there for now. I'm more in favor of the kinds of action that Trump just did; if Pakistan is harboring radical Islamist terrorist cells then just target Pakistani government directly, because fuck them. If Assad is being a little bitch then just take out his military targets and leave. Instability will allow ISIS to expand in the short term, but the regional powers should be able to handle that. The myth that ISIS is some kind of serious threat is idiotic. A bunch of medieval Muslims with CIA-supplied weapons and opium fields do not constitute anything but a joke.

So send a message to the state regimes instead. That they need to get their shit together. Trump can stop the US cultivation of radical Islam by stopping attacks on these people, and just start attacking the state regimes in which this nonsense is proliferating. Make some deals with BRICS nations that actually makes some sense. Demonstrate a calm, rational will.

I'm surprised, but heartened that you arrived at a positive take on this.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Is Trump caving?    Is Trump caving?  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 11:40 am

^ a really interesting discussion from both sides of this missile attack issue.

I'm curious where you come down on this. I side with Molyneux here, you might side with the other guy perhaps. There's interesting arguments either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Trump caving?    Is Trump caving?  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Trump caving?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4