Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From the forums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

From the forums Empty
PostSubject: From the forums   From the forums Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 5:17 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
I hadn't thought about the time of year for months, I was thinking hmm, I wonder when the mid-Jupiter year is. I looked at the astro clock. Of course it's happening now.

HAIL ZEUS

From the forums Animated-lighning-bolt-strike-storm-gif-1

a r c h e t y p e s

In the case of the Jupiter-Sun opposition, we have the king standing right opposite to the judge / high priest.
We're in the middle of the protocol-demanded 'festival'. The exact Sun-Lightning opposition happened yesterday, in the chaos after Trumps strike.

Thrasymachus wrote:
I think you'll like this podcast: http://www.fdrpodcasts.com/#/1998/beautiful-freedom

Sisyphus wrote:
Thanks.  Good talk.

And I agree, it doesn't matter because in an open market economy what is needed or wanted will always be provided by those who can provide at an agreed-upon cost.

Of course, freedom from government and religion depend on everyone doing the right thing.  The "right thing" is difficult to define in a manner agreeable to all concerned.  
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

From the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the forums   From the forums Icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 7:29 pm

That's a lot of energy going on there.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

From the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the forums   From the forums Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 6:26 pm

Yes.

Fixed Cross wrote:

Thats what Im talking about.
Literally, I had just uploaded this video.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From the forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the forums   From the forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World :: News-
Jump to: