Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bannon vs. Kushner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Bannon vs. Kushner Empty
PostSubject: Bannon vs. Kushner   Bannon vs. Kushner Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:11 pm

Trump will find the polarity between Bannon and his son in law is bigger than himself. As such, it should be a compass to him. Bannon has to accept this, too - the US is too great and woven-basket-like of a power structure to absolutely disband with its networking system without suffering drastic setbacks and failures. Kushner needs to be seen as oil, he makes things palatable for those at the levers of power. But Bannon is required to grind his teeth, and make Trump see the downside of such things - but critically for his deep insights into the psyche of the west, as well as an uncanny instinct for opportunity.  Kushner is the passive arm, there to mediate with standing powers - Bannon an active, masculine force of reason. It's therefore hard to control him and I hope Bannon himself is able to deal with a Trump who is changing from an inspired mind on the rise to power to a pragmatic governing mind.

if Bannon can laugh about certain things, the inevitability of the feminine aspect of things, its sneaky ways of edging forward like water, then the White House will become a place to remember fondly and with pride - as the path not taken is infinitely worse than the path that now leads us, even as these paths now acquire a certain daemonic resonance. That is necessary, the other path is our Jungian shadow, the gnome in the corner of the dream.
Back to top Go down

Bannon vs. Kushner
Page 1 of 1