Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost.   If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 6:23 pm

Ask after my moral stance in this and I will say this:
It is for the same reason that I love a plant that I accept Zionism - I see in it reflected the tree of humanity. Hölderlin and Heidegger wrote a lot on the arrow without aim, the sign without significance, and this is a beautiful antithesis of the Germans the and the Jews. This meaninglessness allows for the powerful freedom of the German soul when it roams, and I will always choose that over:::

The Mind of the Father
           riding on the subtle guiders
           which glitter with the inflexible tracings
           of relentless fire.

But I see that it exists and that it only wills to stand.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost.   If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Few people do, but Trump understands that it is important in which order decisions are being made.
He knows, in other words, how to place interests in service of his own.
The presidency in the hands of a weathered business magnate can not fall into other hands. It's carried by too many conflicting  interests. There is only one mind that can assess the continuous puzzle that minds creates before itself.

At the cradle of Capitalism, a Doge said: a city needs Jews more than it needs bread.
Jews are a different species, like Japanese are and many others -they do things differently.
Many have tried to subdue them, all of these came to hate them so much that they tried to kill them.

It all failed so badly that they now have their own state.
There's a sense of triumph in here that I do not even enjoy as it is so tainted: it's too late to prevent any of this. It was a strange accident that the Jews survived their exile. Let it be a poetic ring.

The way the Israelis go about things is vicious. The way the surrounding regimes go at it is barbaric.
There is great calm civilization to Israel. Arabs are in fact living in a prosperous state there, despite propaganda to the contrary. It's a beautiful country, and to have it as an example for the region - though not as an occupier of more than what it claims now - would be not the worst of ideas.

A very fine Israeli representative would be required. Not an Arab but close, rather a brash outspoken Jew people can laugh at, who makes things brutally honest.

This is, in my never humble opinion, the reason Jews are hated most: they make no secret of their self-interest. It is very uncomfortable for people to be around that, also because they are forced to make their own known more explicitly than is tasteful. This is a definitive defect, except where it comes to military, and life and death matters, and those matters even more grave.

If the Jews are suited to do anything it is to mediate the most savage forces in the world and give them a center that tames them. We really need Jerusalem to be a religious center of proper architecture. Nothing will be taken down but it can't stay broken like this if this war is ever to end.

It's literally god damned simple.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost.   If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 7:18 pm

But utterly impossible to accept. Embarrassing to the secular soul.

Which is why there's Trump. He doesn't mind that stuff. He's rare in that. In the end it's protestant wasp etiquette that drove the limits of policy so far. A respect for the Saudis in terms of their self control, where Trump rather respects peoples excesses. Thats in demeanor - in capabilities on a worldly scale, the opposite is the case. Excess in the soul, order in the world.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost.   If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 7:36 pm

There's also the consideration that in such an active and visible position of command, unlike the other presidents, it is very hard to keep anyone elses agenda but ones own as it appears from moment to moment. So I find it hard to conceive how he could be controlled outcome-wise.

Trump has built his empire and his election erratically responding to things in the most spontaneous and outrageous ways, but consistently with the same aim; to come out on top in all ways. This approach has always failed to have him come out on top in popular vote. But that's about the only thing. He comes out on top by default, and that's something that breaks a certain kind of liberal magic. It's German-like. In a sense Trump is a German ruler. He is of course German of descent, and Scottish - Drumpf. Way to turn the saddest name into a superior one.

I think the most valuable quality a leader can have is to be able to communicate on equal terms with a sworn enemy.

Now we have Tillerson in Moscow actually talking to them saying this is a low point and it needs to get better and that there are plenty of ways they can come to a mutually agreeable solution.

Trump sent a message that he's willing to throw expensive missiles but only to kill enemy valuables. His comment about the runways was good, they're too cheap to fix. Why would you throw a half million dollar rocket on a piece of tarmac? That speaks to reason, we haven't seen that before.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost.   If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost.   If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Worst case scenario: Trump Caesar, Bannon Brutus.

The attitudes are very much comparable at this point -
in as far as what they give off, I'm still not 100% sure this is fully real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost.   If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Trump ditches Bannon, he's lost.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World :: News-
Jump to: