Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why I love purist psychoanalists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Why I love purist psychoanalists Empty
PostSubject: Why I love purist psychoanalists   Why I love purist psychoanalists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 12:34 pm

The Winnicots and such of this world. They recognized that a man's fate is decided in his first four years of life, or is those first for years of life.

In any case, it is there that the man is made.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Why I love purist psychoanalists   Why I love purist psychoanalists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 12:35 pm

You are what you were from the ages of 0 to 4.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Why I love purist psychoanalists   Why I love purist psychoanalists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 12:38 pm

In any of any cases, the importance of protecting the health of childs.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Why I love purist psychoanalists   Why I love purist psychoanalists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 12:49 pm

My own prescription for the health of childs:

Give him what he wants. Not what he pines for, not what he "needs", you don't know what he fucking needs, only his mother does. What he wants.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Why I love purist psychoanalists   Why I love purist psychoanalists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 1:55 pm

Pezer wrote:
My own prescription for the health of childs:

Give him what he wants. Not what he pines for, not what he "needs", you don't know what he fucking needs, only his mother does. What he wants.

My parents were good at that, it has to be said.
Where it concerns me as a true Childe, up till 4.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Why I love purist psychoanalists   Why I love purist psychoanalists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 1:57 pm

Pezer wrote:
The Winnicots and such of this world. They recognized that a man's fate is decided in his first four years of life, or is those first for years of life.

In any case, it is there that the man is made.

Incidentally, astrology wise it also occurs within the first so many days, since these are the progressed years of your life.
So if someone dies at 90 the first 90 days of his life are a reflection of his life. The progressed chart works like a jackhammer drilling the point home. it even stunned Elaia into accepting, grudgingly at the compromise of his free will, that his path had been written in that progressed chart so far with uncanny accuracy.

But of corse the way the parents treat the child is pretty much written in the chart, no parents can do anything about a kids chart.
Though I know someone who was Caesarianed a month early for her mothers fear shed be born as the wrong astrological sign. Not surprisingly she has become an antinatalist.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Why I love purist psychoanalists   Why I love purist psychoanalists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 2:22 pm

Lol holy shit. Hahahahaha.

Anyway, I think giving a child and allowing a child what he wants is largely giving him what his chart uh, dictates. To stiffle that might be written in the stars, but so is my call to stop this stiffling and whatever the result is.

So... But yeah.

Winnicott said that he would give a child a spoon as his mother carried him and he psychanalysed him, them. The child would suck on it and eventually drop it. If the mother picked it up and gave it to him, something bad. If she didn't pick it up, something worse. If she picked it up with fear or joy or any emotion at all, bad. If she simply thoughtlessly picked it up, wiped it off a little bit and gave it to the child without missing a beat in the conversation, the mother was healthy and the child would be too.

He said the spoon itself was the mother.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Why I love purist psychoanalists   Why I love purist psychoanalists Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 3:06 pm

pretty good, pretty neat.

The worst thing is if the mother forces her will on the child in name of the liberty of the child vs the tyranny of mankind.
So I guess she cleans it with spit and and jams the spoon in the child mouth and stirs it around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I love purist psychoanalists   Why I love purist psychoanalists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I love purist psychoanalists
Page 1 of 1