Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Authority Lays

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Where Authority Lays - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 7:15 pm

Ugh fuck this. I'm not heading in a fertile direction.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 8:16 pm

No I can't do it. I fucking have to leave you alone.

And by God I will. I will take that poem as an exceedingly beautiful goodbye. An 8 year old or so friendship. With a fucking genious. If it didn't hurt I'd be a monster.

Oy vey. I'm fucking tired of ripping parts of my soul out along with my friends. This is the last motherfucking time.

(No I ain't perfect. I ain't God.)

So long man. It was a motherfucking privilege.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 6:01 am

Pezer wrote:
The real reason they are ignored is the real things they have to say about human nature. The first world has become so isolated in its artificial justifications that it actually fears its own humanity. Love of actual danger, for example, so deeply engrained in our i stinctual heritage as humans.

This is very clear.
The reason why my cousin died and all the best of em, can't handle the weakness of the .... first world. He was forced that weakness down his throat "oh so lovingly" his father still wants to call me Jakoppie. Poor deluded folk. Of course Id much rather be an African scrounging for food and opportunities for petty crime than that kind of thing. I mean a black African. But also a bedouin. Maybe even an insane jihadi. That kind of "privileged" life feels like rice pudding under a layer of ants .

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 7:39 am

Pezer wrote:
Ok here's my thing with discussing geopolitics. It has to be extremely specific. Meaning that whatever words are used, the blanks WILL be filled in. Too much at stake to leave anything in the air. And blanks have colors, they suggest meaning by the words used. So it's not really guessing.

You're right that discussing that is not fertile without the proper detail, and that in turn isn't really feasible without knowing the exact logistics, more so without having the power to go at it. Its a dreadfully stale subject otherwise. But you're right as to what I meant about Russia.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 7:41 am

Pezer wrote:
No I can't do it. I fucking have to leave you alone.

And by God I will. I will take that poem as an exceedingly beautiful goodbye. An 8 year old or so friendship. With a fucking genious. If it didn't hurt I'd be a monster.

Oy vey. I'm fucking tired of ripping parts of my soul out along with my friends. This is the last motherfucking time.

(No I ain't perfect. I ain't God.)

So long man. It was a motherfucking privilege.

Ave, Alcibiadezer.
May Mars walk with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Authority Lays
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Interpretation-
Jump to: