Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

China Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

China Update Empty
PostSubject: China Update   China Update Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 11:05 pm

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-21/beijing-to-judge-every-resident-based-on-behavior-by-end-of-2020
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-uighur-muslim-people-move-homes-xinjiang-china-religion-a8648561.html

A MILLION Han Chinese have moved into a million homes (I mean, each in one) to spy on muslims. They refer to themselves as relatives of the families, and report if any suspicious extremist behaviour is noticed, meaning any proclivity to take the faith seriously, I think.
A Million.
They did not take kindly to the whole caliphate thing.
And Im not surprised, its the totalitarian name of the totalitarian game, Chayna and the Mohammeds religion are both in that game.
Thankfully were not.
Chayna.
Imagine being born in Chayna at this juncture. My guess is its an incubator for souls who have first incarnated in a form that isn't a farm animal. And some privileged ultra geniuses who play with the goo.

The goo of miIllennIa
Nietzsche and the Forbidden City

(thats "II" - number one is called The Fishermans Almanac)

Its interesting though, if you are a muslim with such a "family member" from the Party in your home, you actually might become a very skeptic and resourceful person, and it is doubtful that it will be, in the long run, very efficient in dissociating people from the faith. Although the Chinese are probably just interested in containing and doing that perpetually. They like to exercise their malice on someone. Its almost as bad as a muslim nation.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

China Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Update   China Update Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 11:26 pm

Curiosity; the sexual liaisons between the Family Member and members of the actual family. Spy-incest.

Also the government gives every citizen a rating.
based on this rating you can get blocked out from the socio-economic grid.
the formation of a caste system begins.
I wonder if they will go as far as forcing people of lower ranks to learn to drink their own urine, I think that sort of thing went on with Manu.
Really breed out the healthy traits in the lower caste. So as to make the phenomena of health and privilege the same, so as to do justice to both in the eyes of Manu. Mysterious law book of misunderstood relevance.

Whichever way you turn it, if you aint killing people you're breeding them.
I just prefer the American way.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

China Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Update   China Update Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 11:38 pm

fuck chain-a
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

China Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Update   China Update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 1:16 pm

Fuck anyone who isn't vigilant.

Compared to England and general Euro leadership as well as half the US, China is being very wise and protective of their women.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/11/25/theresa-may-refuses-asylum-pakistani-christian-hunted-lynch-mobs-appease-british-muslims/

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

China Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Update   China Update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 1:32 pm

There is an islamic prohecy that tells the end of (islamic) days is near when the "men with the men with the narrow eyes from the east will rise".

China Update 760283_1

"You don't really wanna fuck
with me"
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

China Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Update   China Update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 2:31 pm

China is way ahead in terms of self-design. We let ourselves be victimized by our own inventions, kookol, social media, by allowing the emerging religion to take charge of it, China uses it in the opposite way, to keep itself safe from what is coming.

"Fuck China" doesn't register for me, the lands six thousand year old treasures have served me supremely well, there is no way I could have cracked Nietzsche and Einstein in one stroke of it wasn't for the martial disciplines of the mind that I have learned strictly from the Chinamen.

They're crazy, but not half as crazy as we are. They're going to outlast us if we don't become more like them, and thats what Trump really is. China First was the very first First policy.
Trump said fuck that, America First!
Thats why China has deep respect for Trump, much more still than the American political class does.
In Europe it has been Germany first since the 1870s. For seemingly all Germans this is completely natural, even if they are radical pessimists, they don't question Germanys role in their valuing. France first has died with Napoleon. Because, I guess, who could top that. They're over their peak, sadly. Whats probably wisest for France is to get occupied with the nations that speak their language. Thats the whole of North Africa and the Levant besides Turkey and Israel, though Turkish is supposed to have originated in part from French.

The officially Francophone nations occupy much of what would have been Atlantis.

China Update 350px-New-Map-Francophone_World

Alors les enfants, voici une future
larges côtes d'ivoire comme d'Azur

Great projects are needed.  (N, paraphrased)
The old Egypt, always the ruler of Africa, has understood this and has commenced building a Hermetic styled New Cairo, Obelisk and National Mall and all.

China Update The-Story-of-Osiris

"All I got to say is yo,
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

China Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Update   China Update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 6:38 pm

chinese people are great. every one i’ve known is excellent. and martial arts, obviously yes. and patience of a dragon.

but the quite recent, commie chinese state is evil. so quite naturally the chinese people will someday rise up and claim their lands for themselves. the US of A will be here on that great day of freedom. to welcome them as brothers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

China Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: China Update   China Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

China Update
Page 1 of 1