Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will Is Power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
waechter418

waechter418

: 20

Will Is Power Empty
PostSubject: Will Is Power   Will Is Power Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 5:49 pm

Will has no cause, nor can it be deduced from effects – Will is cause and effect.

Will cannot be willed, as there are no two Wills.

Will is absolute – unless subjected to morals & purpose, or otherwise adulterated.

Where Will is divided, weaknesses arise.

There are lots of talks about free will, usually motivated by the hope to get wishes fulfilled,
but where there is Will there are neither wishes nor hopes.
Back to top Go down
http://waechter418.wordpress.com
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Will Is Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Is Power   Will Is Power Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 4:45 pm

I like the writing. Im not sure I entirely grasp the extent of your conception here though.

So essentially, will has no object, it can't be seen with respect to anything, if I understand you correctly.
So the idea of a will that attains something is a contradiction to the purity of will.
Does will have any attributes other than that it is absolute and undivided?

If not, what can we say about it to make understood what it means?
Is it simply another word for 'god almighty'?
Back to top Go down
waechter418

waechter418

Will Is Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Is Power   Will Is Power Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 7:51 pm

I think Will is a force that emanates from the inter/extrapolation dynamic of ConsciousNess and is essential to Self-realisation.
Back to top Go down
waechter418

waechter418

Will Is Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Is Power   Will Is Power Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 5:03 pm

There is the power that is marked by capability and entails pride and a nobility which manifests in dignity & generosity – characteristics that have enabled Homo to create splendorous cultures and at the same time to appreciate the capabilities of fellow animals. A virtue that got lost in cultures which associate power with money, property and manipulation and try to eradicate everything (including people) that does not fit their self deceptions.

more about it in "Selfrealisation" by waechter418.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Will Is Power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Is Power   Will Is Power Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will Is Power
Page 1 of 1