Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law

Go down 
+2
Sauwelios
Pezer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 12:40 pm

Nor do I indeed. Being able to say "I don't know" means to know what one does know, and that singles one out above so many billions, who all "believe" and think this tastes as good as knowledge.

It's a majestic privilege of the superior intellect to know what it knows, and thus to recognize what it doesn't. It's a very proud thing to say for me, "I don't know" - and I'll usually have something of mischief in my eyes, as it'll imply "but if you want, I'll find out".

If you know what you don't know, then you can actually come to know it. If you don't, if you 'believe you might somewhat know it', you'll never know.... much at all.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 3:07 pm

Nicely said. But anymore I let others do the research. I'm not going to do their work for them. I had enough of that when I was younger. Most likely, if I don't know something it is because I have no interest in knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 6:10 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
Nicely said.  But anymore I let others do the research.  I'm not going to do their work for them.  I had enough of that when I was younger.  Most likely, if I don't know something it is because I have no interest in knowing it.

Proper. This correctly defines knowledge as value. One can not even know something if one doesn't value that knowledge, as knowing is no passive thing, like for example a corpse - passive things rot, decay and disappear. Not knowledge, it's maintained by high concentration of valuing.

This is why there aren't any scientists who can actually observe stuff these days - the sad truth is that today's university graduates expect the universe to hand them the objective truth about itself.

This is also another thing about believing. I "don't believe in believing" when it comes to facts; I either know, dont know, or am in the process of thinking. But I do have to resort to belief when it comes to other peoples expressions: the question is whether or not I believe them. Whether I believe they are speaking what they believe, think, or know, or if they are lying. That's the only way I am comfortable with the concept belief.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 7:21 am

Yeah. So many times I have made the statement that we should observe and try to understand the processes of nature. We will learn most of what we need to know by doing this. And it does require any faith or belief. Just observe, understand and acknowledge.

I will challenge bullshit whenever it is offered to me.

I have never lived in Missouri but I feel much like their state motto: show me.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 9:45 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Sisyphus wrote:
Nicely said.  But anymore I let others do the research.  I'm not going to do their work for them.  I had enough of that when I was younger.  Most likely, if I don't know something it is because I have no interest in knowing it.

Proper. This correctly defines knowledge as value. One can not even know something if one doesn't value that knowledge, as knowing is no passive thing, like for example a corpse - passive things rot, decay and disappear. Not knowledge, it's maintained by high concentration of valuing.

This is why there aren't any scientists who can actually observe stuff these days - the sad truth is that today's university graduates expect the universe to hand them the objective truth about itself.

This is also another thing about believing. I "don't believe in believing" when it comes to facts; I either know, dont know, or am in the process of thinking. But I do have to resort to belief when it comes to other peoples expressions: the question is whether or not I believe them. Whether I believe they are speaking what they believe, think, or know, or if they are lying. That's the only way I am comfortable with the concept belief.

This is very true. Knowledge comes from (is an aspect of, is caused by) active valuing. We need to create a new epistemological framework around this. Ideas may be "objective" in a Platonic Forms sense in so far as ideas are formal-logical but it is only a subjectivity, a valuing-thing/process that instantiates them. It was always a fact that 2+2=4 but this only meant something when self-valuing life discovered it.

I too have noticed that young people today don't want to think, they want to be handed their thoughts from outside of them. I've talked to more than a few scientists or science majors over the years, I can't remember any who supplemented their analytic passivity-arrogance with a genuine philosophical curiosity and active valuing... in fact the most dead personalities I've encountered are inevitably grad students in either a science field or analytic philosophy. But I have met a small number of students in medical school who were still soul-alive.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 10:04 pm

Capable wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:

This is very true. Knowledge comes from (is an aspect of, is caused by) active valuing. We need to create a new epistemological framework around this. Ideas may be "objective" in a Platonic Forms sense in so far as ideas are formal-logical but it is only a subjectivity, a valuing-thing/process that instantiates them.

Yes, Plato and his Forms is essentially what VO replaces. Self-Valuing-as-such is the only Form there is - 'catness' is 'the self-valuing of a cat'. Self-valuing is this -ness-ness, or the suchness, as I suppose some Buddha figure meant it. I think Im probably the first to have reasoned out what this term means. It was always beatifically vague.

Quote :
It was always a fact that 2+2=4 but this only meant something when self-valuing life discovered it.

I see us as having established it. A discovery is always a synthesis of the observer and the observed. Who knows it requires a being with two brain hemispheres to conceive of numbers. And who knows a being with a more complex brain might perceive a fallacy in them. But I guess he would have to refute my numerical claim about his brain, so he can't exist... this is I think what Kant touches his depth, where reason turns circular.

Geometry is what I see as the way in which Kants a priori intuitions are to be read, despite his moralizing gibberish where he attempts to appease Jesus (and fails, as Jesus brings the sword of  separation - treat that sucker better than he'll ever be able to treat his own son), namely the limits of the human mind. What we have to imagine in order to be able to use our brain to construct things that aren't yet there and have them stand in and thus as reality. I'm thinking of 'things' like bridges, theories, harvests, vehicles, laws.

No human can claim that 2+2 is not 4. But no human can claim objectivity either, as expression is always already a deviation from self-valuing-pure, singularity. Why some men don't speak, but only frown or smile - judge. Only th moment allows for truth, and that is always a collision of subjects. A black hole is the most universally existing object. So light cant escape it, it cant express itself. It can only attract and order, and devour and disrupt. One can't reason it, it allows for reason in its periphery, and from there to be discerned - separated.

Quote :
I too have noticed that young people today don't want to think, they want to be handed their thoughts from outside of them. I've talked to more than a few scientists or science majors over the years, I can't remember any who supplemented their analytic passivity-arrogance with a genuine philosophical curiosity and active valuing... in fact the most dead personalities I've encountered are inevitably grad students in either a science field or analytic philosophy. But I have met a small number of students in medical school who were still soul-alive.

Yes. University graduates as a group are those who have been brainwashed with success. It is this for which they are rewarded a diploma.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 10:24 pm

And it makes sense that the medical profession withstands even academia, as it is the most primary form of human science.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 7:23 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
And it makes sense that the medical profession withstands even academia, as it is the most primary form of human science.

But it is the biggest con/fraud establishment in the USA. Yes even worse than Big Oil.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Oh yes, I mean only that there must indeed as Capable says be a few individuals, who are drawn by nature of a lofty soul to that profession, and manage due to their loftiness to survive intact.

Big Pharma is beyond any evil that I can recall of history. Well, Mao was pretty bad too.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 1:18 pm

Speaking of big pharma I just saw a commercial for a new "weight loss" med, and because of my job I happen to know that this "new" med is two other psych-related drugs combined together in the same capsule.. the individual drugs affect dopamine reabsorption, right in the commercial it says "side effects may include increase in suicidal thinking and suicidal thoughts", haha. So they're marketing a "weight loss drug" to unsuspecting people who have no idea this drug is fucking their brain chemistry preventing natural dopamine flows among neurons, which will alter moods as well as thinking. And each of the two separate drugs does this, in fact the second drug is also known to cause serious dry mouth to the point of ruining your teeth and also causes intense nightmares.

But yeah all of that is ok because it helps you with the willpower to resist that second Big Mac of the day.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 1:20 pm

Oh yeah and you can receive an injection once a month of one of these two drugs, it will only cost you $1250 a month.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Haha, people who go for that deserve to die in slavery. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 6:45 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Oh yes, I mean only that there must indeed as Capable says be a few individuals, who are drawn by nature of a lofty soul to that profession, and manage due to their loftiness to survive intact.

Big Pharma is beyond any evil that I can recall of history. Well, Mao was pretty bad too.

Okay. I'm just searching for a somewhat common understanding. I do agree, there are many who are drawn into the profession with a sincere desire to help those in need. Doctors Without Borders is a perfect example. But the institution of Health Care in the USA really sucks, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 6:50 pm

Capable wrote:
Speaking of big pharma I just saw a commercial for a new "weight loss" med, and because of my job I happen to know that this "new" med is two other psych-related drugs combined together in the same capsule.. the individual drugs affect dopamine reabsorption, right in the commercial it says "side effects may include increase in suicidal thinking and suicidal thoughts", haha. So they're marketing a "weight loss drug" to unsuspecting people who have no idea this drug is fucking their brain chemistry preventing natural dopamine flows among neurons, which will alter moods as well as thinking. And each of the two separate drugs does this, in fact the second drug is also known to cause serious dry mouth to the point of ruining your teeth and also causes intense nightmares.

But yeah all of that is ok because it helps you with the willpower to resist that second Big Mac of the day.

Yeah, when I am watching Cable TV I see those ads all the time with all the side effect warnings attached. The ones that mention "death" as a side effect should not even be on the market. Take their pill to cure one problem and get two new problems in return.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 6:51 pm

Capable wrote:
Oh yeah and you can receive an injection once a month of one of these two drugs, it will only cost you $1250 a month.

What a fucking bargain!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Haha, people who go for that deserve to die in slavery. Lol.

You are a hard man sometimes.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 8:01 pm

Sisyphus wrote:

Yeah, when I am watching Cable TV I see those ads all the time with all the side effect warnings attached.  The ones that mention "death" as a side effect should not even be on the market.  Take their pill to cure one problem and get two new problems in return.

I'm sorry, I cant help laughing at this. Come on, who takes a pill that has death listed as a side effect? I was prescribed some pills once, and it had this side effect listed. Do you think I took them? Would you? Would you respect anyone who takes a potentially death-causing pill to cure himself of an ailment? I mean really, aren't there any limits to what we should respect?

My approach is straightforward, and in a sick world that means being pretty hard sometimes. Ive had a not too close friend die because he partook in one of those antidepressant pill experiments, where he had to take a different one each week or whatever the hell - the day before he left for the journey he had been doing this to save up for, he jumped from his roof and smashed in the pavement for his mother to find him. It's not at all funny when it really happens, his funeral was the saddest occasion Ive attended, but it's definitely his own fault. I don't respect his decision at all, as it was retarded and the consequences were disastrous, near soul death for his mother. She asked a Jewish friend of the guy to say some words in the old language, as it always gives comfort - but the only guy who spoke was the one who evidently had been his 'spiritual companion' --- unto a pointless death and a desolate morning funeral.

I laugh at the big picture because it is way too ugly to take seriously. It needs to go, but in the meantime it's not going to depress me. I don't respect anyone who can effortlessly be lured into actions he isn't conscious of. That's the very substance of "evil on a grand scale".
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 8:51 am

Yes, we should remain detached but we should remain aware. WE can't fix the world, we can't fix anyone else, but we can fix our self and keep our self in good operating condition.

I mentioned elsewhere yesterday, I have known cats who had more common sense than some people I have known.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 4:44 pm

To be honest, most cats seem to have more sense than most humans.
Not dogs though, and certainly not cows.

Cats, crows, wolves, snakes, dolphins - some really intelligent species exist besides man.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Maybe the balance of sensible and nonsensible human is always 49/51.
The latter require a slight numerical advantage to be able to have leverage, which pushes the former to their peaks, which is the point, honor, value, existence.

Death is a framework for honor. Not how do we die, but how do we live with the knowledge. The only sensible way is to create beyond oneself. But this is not altruism. This is honor. Honor can appear both "altruistic" and "egoistic". It is always to the benefit of this or that self-valuing strain, that runs through human history.

I have created my own strain. We have initiated a quintuple helix here. Its working double/triple usually, but a notable, even nominal primordial phenomenon nonetheless.

Ive gone through a psychotic phase, or a singularity of consciousness that didnt permit for objects or persons to be separate from me, an excruciating experience of all-suffering,  in my early twenties. It's caused me to become very hard in discerning parasitic natures, and very forward in identifying them - putting myself always at most risk in the first encounter, to absorb as much truth as possible, and truly suffer it, so as to know. This is how I manage to abstain from believing. Often I see the truth in a person that he doesn't want to see, and Ill cruelly decide to believe in that person for a while. Sometimes I see the truth that the person does want to see, and I'll suffer believing in him forever. It's the cause of my sense of humor.

When you meet someone who truly believes in what he does, always, that is freedom. And that is what philosophy should become - a Doric order of human pillars, all juxtaposed in their integrity to bring out the most beatific differences between them and create a hall of sanctified Being, far beyond Dasein: this is how I conceive of my philosophy - as the Apollonian majesty that became possible with Nietzsche's awakening of the Philosopher as Dionysos.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 5:09 pm

Given that being has always existed, and that it is often merely selfcontained, static, cold, a probability of action that is too low to activate other probabilities, it is reliably the case that we can create beyond the eternal existence, a state of temporal majesty, a dynamism that exists for its own sake and of its own devices. This is "god" as I perceive it - all functioning gods are the echo's of such a group of majestic selfvaluings.

" For the enkrateia and askesis is only one step to the height: higher is the 'golden nature'. " [N]
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 12:00 am

Trumps press conference was good, the parts I saw, Pence's opening I also liked.
Trumps 'You honestly think Hillary would be tougher on Russia? Give me a break' was genuine military confidence. Ive not seen that from a commander in chief. Putin will have raised his eyebrows for a moment.

His talking about factories reminded me of ancient presidents like Lincoln.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Trump Inaugurated,
self-valuing placed on the political map as a legitimate principle
Death of ideology - as nationalism is really its practical negation

Idealistic Nationalism - sure - but Idealism - an ideal separate of a nation, that is truly dangerous, it uproots.

We're on schedule.

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 ?m=02&d=20170120&t=2&i=1169525876&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=780&pl=468&sq=&r=LYNXMPED0J1CA

Inaugural Address of the 45th president of the United States, Donald J Trump

Chief Justice Roberts, President Carter, President Clinton, President Bush, President Obama, fellow Americans, and people of the world: thank you.
We, the citizens of America, are now joined in a great national effort to rebuild our country and to restore its promise for all of our people.

Together, we will determine the course of America and the world for years to come.

We will face challenges. We will confront hardships. But we will get the job done.

Every four years, we gather on these steps to carry out the orderly and peaceful transfer of power, and we are grateful to President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama for their gracious aid throughout this transition. They have been magnificent.

Today’s ceremony, however, has very special meaning. Because today we are not merely transferring power from one Administration to another, or from one party to another – but we are transferring power from Washington, D.C. and giving it back to you, the American People.

For too long, a small group in our nation’s Capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost.

Washington flourished – but the people did not share in its wealth.

Politicians prospered – but the jobs left, and the factories closed.

The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country.

Their victories have not been your victories; their triumphs have not been your triumphs; and while they celebrated in our nation’s Capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.

That all changes – starting right here, and right now, because this moment is your moment: it belongs to you.

It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America.

This is your day. This is your celebration.

And this, the United States of America, is your country.

What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people.

January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again.

The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer.

Everyone is listening to you now.

You came by the tens of millions to become part of a historic movement the likes of which the world has never seen before.

At the center of this movement is a crucial conviction: that a nation exists to serve its citizens.

Americans want great schools for their children, safe neighborhoods for their families, and good jobs for themselves.

These are the just and reasonable demands of a righteous public.

But for too many of our citizens, a different reality exists: Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities; rusted-out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation; an education system, flush with cash, but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of knowledge; and the crime and gangs and drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealized potential.

This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.

We are one nation – and their pain is our pain.  Their dreams are our dreams; and their success will be our success.  We share one heart, one home, and one glorious destiny.

The oath of office I take today is an oath of allegiance to all Americans.

For many decades, we’ve enriched foreign industry at the expense of American industry;

Subsidized the armies of other countries while allowing for the very sad depletion of our military;

We've defended other nation’s borders while refusing to defend our own;

And spent trillions of dollars overseas while America's infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay.

We’ve made other countries rich while the wealth, strength, and confidence of our country has disappeared over the horizon.

One by one, the factories shuttered and left our shores, with not even a thought about the millions upon millions of American workers left behind.

The wealth of our middle class has been ripped from their homes and then redistributed across the entire world.

But that is the past. And now we are looking only to the future.

We assembled here today are issuing a new decree to be heard in every city, in every foreign capital, and in every hall of power.

From this day forward, a new vision will govern our land.

From this moment on, it’s going to be America First.

Every decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs, will be made to benefit American workers and American families.

We must protect our borders from the ravages of other countries making our products, stealing our companies, and destroying our jobs.  Protection will lead to great prosperity and strength.

I will fight for you with every breath in my body – and I will never, ever let you down.

America will start winning again, winning like never before.

We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders.  We will bring back our wealth.  And we will bring back our dreams.

We will build new roads, and highways, and bridges, and airports, and tunnels, and railways all across our wonderful nation.

We will get our people off of welfare and back to work – rebuilding our country with American hands and American labor.

We will follow two simple rules: Buy American and Hire American.

We will seek friendship and goodwill with the nations of the world – but we do so with the understanding that it is the right of all nations to put their own interests first.

We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example for everyone to follow.

We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones – and unite the civilized world against Radical Islamic Terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the Earth.

At the bedrock of our politics will be a total allegiance to the United States of America, and through our loyalty to our country, we will rediscover our loyalty to each other.

When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.

The Bible tells us, “how good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity.”

We must speak our minds openly, debate our disagreements honestly, but always pursue solidarity.

When America is united, America is totally unstoppable.

There should be no fear – we are protected, and we will always be protected.

We will be protected by the great men and women of our military and law enforcement and, most importantly, we are protected by God.

Finally, we must think big and dream even bigger.

In America, we understand that a nation is only living as long as it is striving.

We will no longer accept politicians who are all talk and no action – constantly complaining but never doing anything about it.

The time for empty talk is over.

Now arrives the hour of action.

Do not let anyone tell you it cannot be done.  No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America.

We will not fail. Our country will thrive and prosper again.

We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.

A new national pride will stir our souls, lift our sights, and heal our divisions.

It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American Flag.

And whether a child is born in the urban sprawl of Detroit or the windswept plains of Nebraska, they look up at the same night sky, they fill their heart with the same dreams, and they are infused with the breath of life by the same almighty Creator.

So to all Americans, in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, and from ocean to ocean, hear these words:

You will never be ignored again.

Your voice, your hopes, and your dreams, will define our American destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.

Together, We Will Make America Strong Again.

We Will Make America Wealthy Again.

We Will Make America Proud Again.

We Will Make America Safe Again.

And, Yes, Together, We Will Make America Great Again. Thank you, God Bless You, And God Bless America.

Now philosophers must take responsibility for the Earth.

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 4524516-earth_day-750x750
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 8:18 pm

Some Russian is supposedly minting a coin with "In Trump We Trust" on it.

Meanwhile the peaceful Liberals are planning violent demonstrations over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 8:32 pm

Crystallization has commenced.

twitter wrote:
Guy Verhofstadt

@GuyVerhofstadt

Hostile inauguration speech. We can't sit around &hope for US support & cooperation.Europe must take its destiny & security in its own hands

To the desired effect of creating a selfvaluing directive in the nations that had succumbed to a loss of integrity.
The European alliance is bound to discover - that its Union is restricting its member states action radius. The US has been its focal lens - now it sees only darkness.

From which a torch is lit in every village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next