Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law

Go down 
+2
Sauwelios
Pezer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

: 856

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 5:07 pm

I usually just say something that goes over their head or quote a Latin author and tell them my IQ. They spend their whole lives trying to escape that moment, when they realize they don't know shit.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 9:43 am

Deep state war against Trump has made its first casualty -
Mike Flynn, Pezers favorite of the Trump camp, resigns due to what looks like a setup.

Plenty of cause to worry, as when you want to destroy a cabinet or a country you take out its security experts first.  It is also worrying that Trump does not take down Soros.

Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 10:52 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Deep state war against Trump has made its first casualty -
Mike Flynn, Pezers favorite of the Trump camp, resigns due to what looks like a setup.

Plenty of cause to worry, as when you want to destroy a cabinet or a country you take out its security experts first.  It is also worrying that Trump does not take down Soros.

It is not possible to dispense with Soros as he is very well covered, legally speaking, with his layers of networks. He doesn't technically break the law.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 10:55 am

Have to fight the deep state, the rep party, the democratic party, the whole media, etc. all just to pursue economic independence and be a country.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 12:11 pm

Apparently it is a crime to talk to Russia now.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 1:55 pm

So Soros and Obombo now run a domestic sabotage campaign from some building not 2 miles from the White House, with the explicit aim of creating anarchy. That kind of means Washington has turned into Soviet Moscow.

A great state that can contain this sort of resistance within itself and be able to purge it in a civil way. But I think it was a mistake to let go of Flynn. If only because it sets a precedent.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 2:05 pm

I can see that the WH wants to live up the the perfect ideal of obedience to the Constitution. But by this standard they uphold for themselves, the entire Democratic establishment including bomba would de be rotting in prison now.

The media are hailing this as proof they wont be bullied.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 2:17 pm

Yes, I dont know whose idea it was to have him resign, but that was fucking stupid. Fuck that person. Is this what we fought for, to have it given away that easily? Fuck that. Im want stop following it for a while, what an idiots.

These morons have given the Democrats the perfect road to Trumps impeachments. Theyve acquired definitive credibility and know theyve made a precedent. Theyre on cloud 9 now and they wont come off it for the next 4 years, unless Trump wakes up to the new reality and goes after Soros, because I dont believe for a second he is that well covered by law - I believe he is covered by assassins. But to heed that sort of threat is the same as surrender.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 2:24 pm

If your enemy uses double standards, its not very wise to go along with that.

How utterly bizarre it is, when we compare this to the Clointen email fraud, that this ultra minor alleged protocol breach could ever lead to Flynn resigning.

Idiots.

Maybe it'll be 2023 after all, and come in the form of WAR.

Fuck these goofballs.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:22 pm

It's weird, I can't even figure out why he quit. Because he talked to Russia about sanctions? So fucking what? Because he didn't admit to what he talked about with Russia? So fucking what? Why does he have to reveal private details of a private diplomatic conversation?
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:43 pm

The idea that it was due to communications with Russians is media fake news; he just lied to the vice president, that's the real reason. He also put him and Trump in the position of lying unknowingly, therefor he is an untrustworthy advisor, and that is the whole point of advising, being trusted. He's been less than trustworthy on several things.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:46 pm

ie. he suddenly remembered that he had lobbied for Turkey right after election.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:47 pm

The Left thinks they won with the judicial branch stopping Trump's executive ban, let them think they won with this.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:50 pm

that this ultra minor alleged protocol breach could ever lead to Flynn resigning. "

It wasn't so much the protocol breach, but what it indicated; he was a national adviser that lied to the vice president he serves, and then he unknowingly lied to Trump, and then Trump, etc. If I was president and had a national security adviser, I wouldn't want to be lied to about anything, no matter how minor, not even rather he jerks off with his left or right hand.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:52 pm

I'd rather give the Left this trivial victory for the sake of keeping political integrity anyway.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:52 pm

The real question is who his replacement will be, wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:54 pm

And I liked Flynn, but the fact is, he done goofed.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:55 pm

Based on his replacement you will see if this was the deep state attacking or what I get from it, Flynn just fucked up and Trump didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:58 pm

Good explanation, yes I can see this came down to making false statements to Pence on his part. That wasn't a smart thing to do. Could be that Flynn was more a part of the deep state than we know, and was in some way trying to 'handle' the President and VP. Or maybe he just made a stupid mistake.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:58 pm

And who gives a fuck if the left thinks they won on this, they think they won the election and live in an alternate universe anyway.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:59 pm

Like I said, we'll know if it was deep state or just Flynn fucking up based on his replacement.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 4:01 pm

By the way Trump did this during the whole campaign: he constantly fired and hired new teams, rearranged everything, let top guys go and replaced them and then let the replacements go, based on what he needed at the time, and every time a significant change like that was made everyone threw a fuss about it both on the protrump and antitrump side.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 4:04 pm

If they put a neocon like Petraeus in I'll admit the deep state is moving in on Trump, but I am 90 percent sure that isn't going to happen. Trump has kept more campaign promises in 2 weeks than most presidents have done their whole term, he wouldn't be so easily taken apart after all this.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 1:55 am

Yeah that sounds sensible enough to relieve most of my anger.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 5:05 am

Woha, what is this, is this really great? Could be. My shock may have represented something carried across the camps. A proper disgust with the (sl)eazy, honorless methods of the deep state. If we're lucky this may actually backfire on them.

Breitbart wrote:
Damon Linker writes at The Week that, while he’s glad Michael Flynn is no longer serving as Donald Trump’s national security advisor, he warns fellow liberals not to cheer the “deep state” taking out a political enemy by “dishing to reporters about information it has gathered clandestinely.”

From The Week:

The whole episode is evidence of the precipitous and ongoing collapse of America’s democratic institutions — not a sign of their resiliency. Flynn’s ouster was a soft coup (or political assassination) engineered by anonymous intelligence community bureaucrats. The results might be salutary, but this isn’t the way a liberal democracy is supposed to function.

Unelected intelligence analysts work for the president, not the other way around. Far too many Trump critics appear not to care that these intelligence agents leaked highly sensitive information to the press — mostly because Trump critics are pleased with the result. “Finally,” they say, “someone took a stand to expose collusion between the Russians and a senior aide to the president!” It is indeed important that someone took such a stand. But it matters greatly who that someone is and how they take their stand. Members of the unelected, unaccountable intelligence community are not the right someone, especially when they target a senior aide to the president by leaking anonymously to newspapers the content of classified phone intercepts, where the unverified, unsubstantiated information can inflict politically fatal damage almost instantaneously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next