Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kids are transgender now, I guess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Kids are transgender now, I guess Empty
PostSubject: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 9:42 pm

So apparently kids are transgender now. We are just supposed to accept that a 5 year old "knows" that he is actually a girl, or she is actually a boy, and accept this at face value as a correct assertion on the part of the 5 year old. Furthermore, we are supposed to coddle the child and agree that he/she is correct, and teach it how to inject artificial hormones and surgically cut off their own genitals in an effort to gender-transform.

I suddenly feel like I am going to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

: 856

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 9:58 pm

Just came out that a lot of people in the left are intentionally targeting autistic kids to convince that they're actually trans gender. The correlation between the two conditions is very significant. The autistic's inability to process social roles and interactions normally predisposes them to also misinterpreting gender stuff, and they can be "convinced" they are transgender very easily.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 10:02 pm

Yeah, very true, that relation is intimate.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 10:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 7:27 am

I'm glad I was born before the Earth started giving birth to transgenders.

I'm a man and the women I have known were glad for it.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 9:40 am

Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood American Psychiatric Association: "The American Psychiatric Association, publisher of the DSM-5, states that "gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder. The critical element of gender dysphoria is the presence of clinically significant distress associated with the condition."

This despite that GID is a well known and accepted mental illness. But of course the pressure from the politically correct LGBTQABCXYZ crowd is forcing even the already low standards of APA to a further rock bottom.

So if I self-identify as a cow, or as an airplane, or as a 1000 year old wizard, or as the moon, that isn't a sign of mental deficiency so long as it doesn't cause me undo distress?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 12:31 pm

I'm no expert, in particular because it is too loathsome to approach, on DSM, but from all the updates Ive read about in newspapers throughout the years, it invariably appeared to be a method of interpreting the human entirely in terms of his barbaric annihilation.

One of the main merits of French philosophy is that it recognizes mental disorder as a condition of society, the symptoms of which are 'crazy people', but the root of which is in ill-designed and ill-run human realms.

DSM seems in part to be a tool to allow people to go stark-mad under unlivable conditions, and interpret that as normal. Turn your kid into Frankenstein in 500 expensive steps.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 8:48 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:

So if I self-identify as a cow, or as an airplane, or as a 1000 year old wizard, or as the moon, that isn't a sign of mental deficiency so long as it doesn't cause me undo distress?

I'm sorry but you would be crazy in my opinion even if you feel no distress. In fat feeling no distress would indicate that you were exceedingly crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Classifying disrupting behavior as a disease is actually approving of the behavior. That's what's going on with all the demonstrations right now. Mentally disturbed people acting out their distress.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 9:10 pm

They were told the meaning of their lives is sex. Theyre the least vital beings so not interested that much in it. So they figure lets make it interesting.
Whats lacking is the tension that Nietzsche hailed as the war of the sexes. Romance is dead, now we have transqlrmkutalphabetism.

They were also told the meaning of their lives is that theyd win this election with their postermadam. Their cognitive dissonance when that didn't happen fried their brains, literally did neurological damage.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 10:44 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
They were told the meaning of their lives is sex. Theyre the least vital beings so not interested that much in it. So they figure lets make it interesting.
Whats lacking is the tension that Nietzsche hailed as the war of the sexes. Romance is dead, now we have transqlrmkutalphabetism.

They were also told the meaning of their lives is that theyd win this election with their postermadam. Their cognitive dissonance when that didn't happen fried their brains, literally did neurological damage.

Haha yeah. Also they want to buy their emotions and the meaning in their lives. They do this by pledging allegiance to Clontin-Olama and Disney and whoever else is able to download emotion-apps directly into their limbic systems.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 6:16 am

Fixed Cross wrote:

I think this is pretty close to reality.

Fried brains.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 7:11 pm

They are now claiming that not only is gender identity merely a social construct, but that biological sex, ie. chromosomes themselves, are not real.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170212063538/http://everydayfeminism.com/2017/02/trans-women-not-biologically-male/
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Heh. Fun times to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Yeah that woman or person on the thumbnail of the video looks like a great example to women worldwide. She looks like she's been turned inside out and her face has been painted on the inside of her skull. Or anyway I was viscerally reminded of this.

Once such a proto-person listened to enough tv, the connection with the future, with a possibility of health or increase, is lost, and their selfvaluing begins to look for a substitute to health. It seeks to find wealth of experience in the direct negation of that which enjoys itself.

So their selfvaluing will for the coming time be derived from trying to warp all organs of joy, to derive them back into nothingness, I guess to at least live in the hope of catching a glimpse of an echo of the original joy that birthed life.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 6:33 am

Well, I know I'm still a man because I stand up to pee.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 11:30 am

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 2:21 pm

That gave me a belly laugh. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 5:20 am

Ha.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 7:12 am

That dude needs to get a job so that he can use all the energy doing something constructive.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 12:29 am

Im going to say that Ive seen women who were more like men and drawn to manly things, and one of them changed nominally into a boy and it suited him. Yeah I even go as far as to acknowledge it. Because he suddenly was a person I could discern coherently, and happy, and very clever.
The other did not make that move and had no such power over herself, and she remains frigid.
So there's this issue of it being a reality to me only because Ive seen a painful long process with discernibly causal outcomes so as to draw some sort of conclusion about it -
and yet, what can not fail to be a factor is our sexless -strike that manless society that makes certain .... high strung women incapable of surrendering to the sexual principle of difference.

Only primitive societies have their sexuality intact.

Hail Canada.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 12:31 am

You know what, I think I have solved it all.
I like religion - people like religion - because it is primitive.
It guards from bullshit.
You have to have a strong sense of irony and romance to make it work. Parodites gives that formula, which is complete.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 7:21 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
You know what, I think I have solved it all.
I like religion - people like religion - because it is primitive.
It guards from bullshit.
You have to have a strong sense of irony and romance to make it work. Parodites gives that formula, which is complete.

Religions are full of bullshit. Religion requires faith - understanding is not necessary.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 3:34 pm

Yes, in cases. For example atheism is a religion and its orthodox and entirely bullshit.

What is this thing they know doesnt exist? Urm, they cant say. Just that it doesnt exist.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 5:54 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Yes, in cases. For example atheism is a religion and its orthodox and entirely bullshit.

What is this thing they know doesnt exist? Urm, they cant say. Just that it doesnt exist.

How do you come upon that totally illogical understanding that Atheism is a religion? I thought you are better educated than to fall for something like that.

How about miracles? (Events without a cause except for something that doesn't exist?)

The Easter Bunny doesn't exist. Nor does the Tooth Fairy.

Concrete statues do not bleed blood from their eyes.

No one can levitate.

Want more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kids are transgender now, I guess   Kids are transgender now, I guess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kids are transgender now, I guess
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next