Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 11:47 am

You can improve the economy, improve foreign policy, defeat radical Islamists, limit immigration and improve border security, build the wall (oh, wait..), reduce federal spending and lower the debt (oh, wait..), break the fake globalist MSM stranglehold on news at least where it comes to federal contracts (eg airports) your press briefings and White House access (oh, wait..), work to protect our internet and communications from turning into globalist new world order 1984 spying systems (oh, wait..), but no matter all the good things you do if you don’t drain the swamp then none of it matters. 

I’ll repeat that. Let’s assume you actually did all the great things you said you wanted to do, even those things above which are glaring failures on your part— even if you did all that it wouldn’t matter one bit if you don’t throw these traitors out of our government. 

So wake the fuck up. I resent the implication that I’m somehow stupid for noticing these things. A lot of good actions and improvements and funny tweets isn’t going to distract me from the real issue. We have the executive branch and the DOJ and the Supreme Court (sort of), and the will of the people is behind you.

SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR 

I better wake up tomorrow to headlines “hundreds of federal government workers charged by DOJ with treason” and “arrests overnight and early morning of Hillary Clinton, Obama, Biden and hundreds of others”. I don’t care if it seems impossible. You have access to information and proof of many of their crimes, you have the DOJ so just fucking do it. Pick one clear federal crime for each person that’s the most obvious and easy to prove in court, and use that as the arresting and indicting impetus. 

Just fucking do it. We all know these traitorous inbred sociopathic swamp scum are guilty as sin. You said you would clean it up. So fucking clean it up already.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2020 8:25 pm

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 3m54uc
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 4:47 pm

Haha yes.

Project Veritas for the win.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2020 8:39 pm

Not that any leftist will have second thoughts, they'll all be enthusiastic about it. Like none of them is in any way disturbed that climate activists burned down Australia and killed half a billion animals. They obviously like these things.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 4:29 pm

Yes they are very much in favor of it all. Shows you which side of the cognitive dissonance they will come down on. 

Another funny example is their Stalinist push to force everyone to identify themselves by “preferred pronoun” in all encounters up front. This includes at business and work events. Apparently it never occurred to these fucking far left fuckwads that a “trans” person might not actually want to be identified up front like that, forced to single themselves out in front of everyone else. 

It’s absolutely amazing how unthinking the leftists of today are. Critical thinking is quite literally an alien concept for them, utterly unfathomable as to not even exist.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2020 6:38 pm

I was trying  to explain to this kid that paying half your income to taxes is stupid. He seemed to think it’s normal. I further explained that anyone who is willing to work for 6 months of the year and have their wages stolen for that entire six months, basically work for free for six months, has a slavish instinct. He didn’t seem to get it.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 11:47 am

This is planned out. The propaganda is just one part of it. Apparently the demonrats did a study to see what would cause civil war and there were two things. Remove trump by impeachment, or take people’s guns away. Wel the demonrats are trying to do both now.

If you listen to “news” you see all the crafted propaganda. This is unreal. It’s a approach of mass overwhelming of the rational mind. Even something small like “despite pentagon reports there were no casualties from the iran missile strikes, some US soldiers were flown to medical locations for possible concussions out of an abundance of caution”. That’s propaganda. To link “casualties” to a concussion through Trump indirectly through the military. In relation to Iran. Don’t you see how this works? There are master propagandists writing these “news” headlines. And is not just on the left MSM it’s also on the right MSM including fox, Breitbart and blaze. This is one coordinated orchestrated game of chess where they control both sides.

Remember the old samurai saying, “if you want to make something weak first make it strong.”

These globalists have infiltrated both sides and play one supposed strength position temporarily for their own gain to ultimately weaken that same position. Now look at Virginia and the gun confiscation. There is a rally at the capitol there on Monday for gun rights. What do you think the globalists will do? The governor there is a globalist peon calling Virginians “Nazis” for wanting to not have their guns taken away. For wanting to respect the Constitution.

Now Trump is conceding to the impeachment scam sham kangaroo court and treating it like a legitimate proceeding including allowing more witnesses and testimony in the senate when that’s not the senate role. This is one big gigantic psyop with the end goal of overthrowing America and turning it into a banana republic totalitarian soviet style regime. We are 99% of the way there. All that holds it together is the economy being propped up artificially - by trump now - with so much debt. The “Dow Jones” hitting record highs, lol. I wonder how many people realize the DJIA is literally only 30 corporations? Globalized internationalist corporations at that. But now Americans have been conditioned to think this is “their world”.

I am done. I’m the only one who sees this. I can’t accept that no one else sees such obvious things. I simply cannot accept I’m the only sane human on earth. So I’m just done. Everyone gets whatever the fuck they all deserve. The only evil is ignorance, that’s quite right.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 10:42 am

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020/01/17/124148171/

^ exactly.

Finally someone gets it. Finally someone in “news” “media” publishes the truth or at least something close to it. Close enough for the steeple to maybe become inspired to have two neurons fire in their head in a new way.

And to think this is the only example I have seen in ANY conservative media to take this issue seriously. Amazing. I wonder how this article managed to slip past the censors. Don’t expect it to be around for long.

Archive here for when this gets removed, “Whoever comes in the wake of Donald Trump — and I believe he’ll get a second term — this is what awaits them,” warned Schlapp. “If they can impeach you and then remove you when you’ve never committed a crime, it really means there’s no elections. It’s not just the electoral college they want to get rid of, it’s essentially presidential elections.”
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 10:48 am

It’s already done. We don’t have presidential elections anymore. This “impeachment” proves it.

Who would have thought, I wonder if the founding fathers ever imagined impeachment would become the tool to end American democracy for good. The nail in the coffin, the final weapon globalists use against ourselves to take away the very last chance we have to resist them.

With absolute media control, control over public opinion, and both parties (neocon and neolib) this is a foregone conclusion. No wonder the “conservative” media is doing its best to distract everyone on the right, to make them laugh and mock this impeachment sham and think it’s funny and think it’s harmless and think it plays into trump’s and their hands.

These are master propagandists we are dealing with here. True ‘magicians’.

Caller: “Why isn’t anyone being held accountable? Why didn’t Hillary get charged with her crimes?”
Hannity: “look this is the greatest economy in history, record employment, ...”
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 11:01 am

You realize in 100 years history books are going to celebrate how the American System was carefully dismantled from within, for example cheering those who subtly used the impeachment process to delegitimize the presidential elections thus invalidating any future possibility of the American people to stand in the way of the globalist agenda.

This will all be openly celebrated for what it is. Probably even in our lifetimes we will see it.

They only have to placate us a little now, that phase is nearly over. They’re trying to push for civil war in order to finally wrap up this phase and move onto the next phase. In the next phase it doesn’t matter what we think or do, they know we have no power and are meaningless to the political system and so they will openly say all of the things that we are saying now as a warning alarm. They are proud of it all and want to openly brag. Just wait.

And of course a few billion sheeple will cheer along with them. Another few billion wont know or care. And the remaining billion or so, people like you and me, will have no power whatsoever and so all we can achieve in trying to fight back is our own arrest and murder.

It is simply amazing that I’m the only one to see how this is all working.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 11:02 am

“The truth will set you free.”
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2020 12:49 am

I agree with you that this impeachment process is meant to destroy the presidential office, and elections. There is no doubt the democrats are Maoistic thugs only out to destroy the US and every form of liberty. All of that is clear to me. And I share none of the conservative light-hearted, or light-headedness about this.

But um,

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2020 12:20 am

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 5e236f4b85f54079f6419ba0

El honor no se mueva de lada como los cangrejos
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 9:04 am

I’m reminded of one of Nietzsche’s sayings.

“The Christian belief that the world is ugly and bad has made the world ugly and bad.”

Only it’s not really “Christians” who did this. Nietzsche didn’t link the deeper content enough. That’s ok. I don’t hold it against him. I’m sure back in his time there wasn’t much difference between what today we call the clown world types and the Christians. Or at least he was around the worst types anyway.

Living in pathological denial 24/7, that’s the type we are up against. These ‘people’ don’t think, they spin narratives. They are petty moralists. Everything they say or “think” is a process of narritivization pushing either a good or bad slope. Nothing is simply real. Nothing is ever a fact. Truth doesn’t exist to them.

Lately I’m wondering about the possibility of even defending the earth.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 11:05 pm

T H E   O C C U L T   C O N S T I T U T I O N  

"The founding fathers pulled a trick. They made certain rights implicit in other rights, rights granted in the ground-law, and then went on about disregarding many of these rights, or at least, not encouraging people to stand up for their particular rights. Such as the right of a black man to possess his own destiny. Or the right of a woman to do the same. 
They - trolled them. They made sure that, in a century or two, people of ordinary class would wake up to their rights, and fight for them. The underlying philosophy of this, perhaps cynical, approach is: nature. Power cant be given, it must be taken. The philosopher-warlords only made sure that once an American fought well for his rights, these rights would grant him his destiny.

It is philosophy of war. It made war against an empire and won, and made war on the world and won, and in the present age it wages its greatest battle so far."

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Giphy

E U C L I D E A N   R I G H T S

"An Euclidean right is derived from the single point. The.. Hyman.

One is the right to exist of he who exists. The axiom,
From this right, many rights are derived by noticing that there’s not one but many points, all of whom the axiom gives their rights.
Rights are derived by confronting the one with another one, and then two, and so on. Different rules come to the game, laws.

When we juxtapose one point with another point, we get a straight line.
This line, for whatever else it may mean, represents distance.
Therefore the right derived is, the right of every one who exists to have his distance from another person.

When a third point is inserted, we get a plane. There are two others to each one, and with each of these others, the one has a connection.
The right we can claim here is the right to connection

With four points, Euclidean geometry brings the three dimensional object. Matter;
to possess, oneself first of all. This is the fourth right.

Five gives the golden incision, which represents the mean universal measure of solid growth, the ration whereby things can grow in three dimensions while remaining stable in all directions.
One has the right to time, and development.

Six gives many things at once. It is the most stable cosmic form, carbon, the diamond, and living matter. The rights derived here have to do with society. Human organization comes into play here. Equilibrium; protection from having ones rights violated.

Seven gives ones own indefinable character inside of this society, the number seven can not be geometrically derived. Perhaps then, the Euclidean Rights end here.

So as we can see it all gets deeply complex with the sixth right. But, it does seem like there should be a method of thinking this out, which would mean to arrive at a meaningful justice system.

The mean of the law here is compromise, and absolute compromise. Beyond this compromise there is nothing except the law of one. What is birthed from absolute, equal compromise is a tapestry, a mandala. Depending on the time, state of technology, place of the nation in the world, number of citizen, conditions of the ground and atmosphere, etc, this mandala of life will appear differently and less or more exact. But it will not be disgusting, like what we have now.

All in all the right here defined is: the right to a self.
And this means, as they so keenly summarized; the right to the pursuit of happiness.
Not to happiness, not to satisfaction, but to a proper existence in time-space."

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Giphy

T H E   C A P S T O N E   O F   A M E R I C A

"As this whole debacle of me having to let go much of my good will toward "humanity" at last, turns out to have been required, for this Euclidean Right thing to be understood;
what was forever missing in the Constitution, is the requirement of allegiance.

For Euclidean Rights to be granted to an individual by nature and god, these rights must be able to "self-value" in the environment of this person; the rights must keep their structural integrity. Meaning: the person has to uphold the law that gives such rights, and be committed to it by action and perhaps by oath.

The rights can not be upheld if those who enjoy them do not value them.
Thus, a free American society can only consist of people who have sworn allegiance to the Euclidean Rights.

This very society must be a capstone to the whole of humanity, thereby ordering it in a pyramid.
The philosophers eye as both heart and pinnacle of the world.

Meaning that whoever does not uphold the Bill of Rights... has no rights."
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 1:34 am

I have a message to post here but very quickly I want I point out that the law does not give rights. It is stated in the pre ious post above that the law gives rights and that allegiance is required so the law self values in its own context, if I’m interpreting that correctly. However, laws are right or wrong on their one merit and not because people like the law or dislike it. And rights don’t come from the law, it isn’t law that gives rights; rights simply exist and come from rational requirements as necessities to uphold a certain kind and standard of existence. Rights derive from truth directly and we write laws to reflect our understanding of this fact.

Now to my original message, and I’ll take the time to more thoroughly parse the previous post and write more comments on it soon.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2020 1:34 am

Unfortunately Trump seems to either be a double agent or just unconcerned with the core of the reason he was elected: he isn’t draining the swamp, he isn’t bringing any deep state traitors to justice. He isn’t shrinking the size of government, debts are growing just as fast under him and he is even expanding federal government power in new ways, like saying the state’s don’t have the right to set their own emission standards and the federal government should do it, for example.

Also under trump the censoring of “dissidents” ie anti-leftists has gotten way worse. Online and in media and also in popular public discourse and political correctness, it’s much worse now. People like me can’t even state openly anything but the dominant leftist globalist narrative or we are fired from our jobs, ostracized, attacked, smeared etc.

Also the situation with spying on citizens has gotten worse now. Now under trump they just openly admit that they’re seeing everything everyone does online and selling that data in secret to whoever wants it. Yeah...

But it all started with trump letting Hillary go. Right in front of everyone’s eyes he just betrayed this core promise, and proved that she is actually above the law.

I’ve seen the world is dying and human relations between people as well as their control and sense of control and freedom in their lives and world are slipping away. Lots of psychosis and madness out there in public now, not even speaking about the constant neverending barrage of literal insanity on the “news media”. Another thing that’s gotten much worse under trump. He hasnt done anything to stop or fix it. CNN still has its exclusive monopoly contract in federal buildings. Trump still talks to the media all the time, welcome them on Air Force one and into the White House. So yeah.

It’s a lot of smoke and mirrors. Misdirection, revelation of method, normalization and also giving the people what they want. Make them think they’re “winning bigly”. So the globalists can stall out any real change momentum just a little longer until they can complete the demographic shift in the west via mass immigration from the third world, and so they can let their final checkmate all lined up.

I’m very upset by trump and his betrayal. More so though I’m upset and very depressed to see the world dying like this all around me and no one, not a single person, even notices.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2020 8:38 pm

Whatever the human arrangement of this situation is, the process in the metaphysical sense is a "perfection" of top down coercive power, so that it becomes a "thing in itself" and thereby loses its place in the real world.

Because it still has coercive power of humans, the human condition in as far as it is determined by this "perfect" power lacks reality, and thus lacks power to liberate itself, much like Nothing has no power to enforce itself.

Whatever parts of humanity do not ontologically subscribe to this nonbeing necessarily interpret the completing move of coercive power as the separation of meanings - top down power can no longer apply to humanity, it has become its direct negation.

This is a necessary step in order to prepare for the implementation of value ontology as all-law. It is the most unpleasant, sleazy and haunting part of the path, as here the full extent of human weakness is revealed, at all levels of influence. Electromagnetic weakness is the foremost being exploited, and the easiest to exploit because virtually no human on earth understands that his consciousness is an electromagnetic phenomenon that can be hacked into like any field can be broken into. Without constant battering, draining, fixation, and re-arranging through smartphones and laptops, there would not have been a possibility to pull off a lie this idiotic. Brains had to be reduced to mush first. The remainder of the exploited weaknesses has been in the tyrants almanac for centuries; inability to verify sources is a structural weakness of the human mind which has always been abused to tyrannical ends. Fear of being different, shunned, is another one. Then there is the simple inability to perform logic, which is a very common weakness in general, which forms the main challenge in employing the law in the spirit in which it was written and established. But humanity is very far from being only defined by its weakness - this passage which leads up to the Pluto transit has always been implicit in humanitys obedience to randomly appearing powers - a structural integrity to our species has not existed until value ontology allowed the singular interpretation of man and nature, perception and object, mind and matter; until intellectual honesty had been forged out of the impenetrable rock of duality.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 9:50 pm

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 2020.08.24-10.09-revolvernews-5f443aab449ab

The Real Undefeated Mister President

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2021 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 12:20 am

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 3:03 pm

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 IzrEDIX

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 XOqF4vf

this says that what Ive been saying since I first heard of the "Pandemic" and the "Virus", is true-  not that I had any doubts.
There is no lethal "corona virus". The symptoms people die from are caused by parasites and radiation.

As stated before, the "pandemic" emerged in Wuhan and Northern Italy in the same moment that 5G was rolled out in these area's.
Humans have been so badly educated that they don't understand that high power short frequency radiation actually must have physical effects on a biomagnetic organism such as, well, all life. People actually were laughing at the idea that powerful radiation could cause illness.

Autopsies were forbidden per WHO decree. Now that some Italians have in fact done some autopsies, it turns out the whole thing is indeed a scam. 14.000 "corona patients" were sent home at once.

A lot more shocking news is coming out, and a bunch of criminal governments are resigning.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2021 6:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 42 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 42 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42