Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 3:20 pm

All this geopolitical bullshit is just that, bullshit. We aren’t focusing on philosophic knowledge or uberscientific discovery or space colonization or anything interesting, these “humans” are focused on petty shit like who gets to sit on top of the largest ant hill.

It’s why I basically do little more then drink and lose chess games. Because fuck what else is there, I’ve conquered philosophy and yet philosophy has not proven able to conquer life. The world is not worth conquering in my eyes, it’s a mound of dust.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 11:36 am

This guy seems interesting,

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 11:54 am

He does.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 11:57 am

As reported in advance, Uranus into Taurus immediately triggers a war.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 12:01 pm

A breach of the great contract, the metaphysical balance, the paradigm of perceived justice.

Did you hear about the unreal thunderstorm over England a few nights ago?

Uranus "rules" electricity, was discovered around the same time.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Quote :

Mr Popcorn
2 days ago
I SAW THE STORM IT WAS SO LOAD!! IT WAS LIKE AN APOCOLISPE
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 12:10 pm

Of course none of this is evidence.

It just fits the pattern which I am always testing. It never seems to fail.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 12:37 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Quote :

Mr Popcorn
2 days ago
I SAW THE STORM IT WAS SO LOAD!! IT WAS LIKE AN APOCOLISPE

Hahaha
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 4:51 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 4:59 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 5:16 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/05/29/dutch-court-says-time-for-law-recognize-3rd-gender/

Yeah, no wonder I’m feeling pessimsitic.

“I’m transitioning to the other gender, respect me!”

“Oh wait, I’m not any gender, respect me!”

“Male and female are not biological!”

.......I wonder how long this species in its present ‘civilized’ form can survive. My guess is; not long.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 5:50 pm

These are separate issues, islam and ultra liberal sexual law. The constitution even says the government can't discriminate based on sexual orientation, which isn't the same, but indicates the mindset, the spirit of the law.
Holland is always been extremely radically progressive in ethical laws, also euthanasia has been pushed here to uncomfortable degrees.
Muslims aren't at all keen on these things. This is not playing in their favour.

Also, technically a trans-person is a third gender, because no longer was it was and certainly not what it wanted to become. Its not actually a gender anymore, "third gender" is an euphemism for that.

Im not arguing for it, but Ive never denied that these particular influences, the sexual futurism, will continue to increase. Ill stay far away from it but I don't see a way of stopping it, as I do think it will remain marginal. Whereas Islam is a question of dominance, which is why it will be resisted until the bitter end.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 6:52 am

Right, but it’s all interconnected. These separate depravities and insanities may oppose each other such as how radical Islam will oppose trans ideology, and yet they still work for the same goal, the radical undermining of western culture and consciousness.

And a person does not become a third gender if they “transition”. There are two genders and these are biologically fixed at the level of chromosomes, every cell in the body reveals what gender a person is. Just because someone chops off their dick and takes a bunch of hormones does NOT mean they are not the exact same gender they’ve always been.

This is precisely why such legal rulings and ideology are so dangerous, they literally eat out and dissolve layers in the mind, like acid. And that obviously will have affects in society at large, for example causing many to become unable to recognize reality or unable to want to recognize what is obviously a fact and a problem in other areas; and when unreality becomes so highly valued then something must be sought for and valued as the ability to sustain the unreality, a power is needed to keep the fantasy going.. this is a big reason why the ‘progressive left’ has now totally merged with authoritarianism.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:01 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
Right, but it’s all interconnected. These separate depravities and insanities may oppose each other such as how radical Islam will oppose trans ideology, and yet they still work for the same goal, the radical undermining of western culture and consciousness.

Im not so sure. The sexual liberals was here long before Islam, this sort of identity-liberalism has existed here since the early renaissance. The English puritans aways figured the Dutch for depraved, and their freedom-seeking people crossed the canal for the same reasons.

There isn't really such a thing as "western culture", the west is too rich for that. English culture is fundamentally different from Dutch culture. Which is why this continent draws so many tourists, every part is fundamentally different. That, to me, is western - the stark differences. This rich tapestry doesn't exist elsewhere except in Japan.

I am the opposite of a cultural relativist - for me "western culture" is too indiscriminate of a term when were talking about its development (rather than its core origins, Greece), I wont be piled together with the English or the Germans - I think Islam has more in common with English culture than either has with Dutch or Italian culture. The later are life-affirming, the former are tyrannies against life. The English have often produced rebels against this nature, their scientist and artists, but only because they are in such close proximity to actual free peoples.

Quote :
And a person does not become a third gender if they “transition”. There are two genders and these are biologically fixed at the level of chromosomes, every cell in the body reveals what gender a person is. Just because someone chops off their dick and takes a bunch of hormones does NOT mean they are not the exact same gender they’ve always been.

Im just saying that if a person removes his gender he doesn't "transition", but becomes a non-gender. Which might be categorized as not gender 1, not gender 2, thus, gender 3. Or rather gender 0. The notion "gender" becomes irrelevant in these cases anyway.

Quote :
This is precisely why such legal rulings and ideology are so dangerous, they literally eat out and dissolve layers in the mind, like acid. And that obviously will have affects in society at large, for example causing many to become unable to recognize reality or unable to want to recognize what is obviously a fact and a problem in other areas; and when unreality becomes so highly valued then something must be sought for and valued as the ability to sustain the unreality, a power is needed to keep the fantasy going.. this is a big reason why the ‘progressive left’ has now totally merged with authoritarianism.

I just don't see this happening here at all. Im amidst the Dutch now all the time again, and this is an extremely heterosexual and paganistic society.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:27 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Thrasymachus wrote:

Im not so sure. The sexual liberals was here long before Islam, this sort of identity-liberalism has existed here since the early renaissance. The English puritans aways figured the Dutch for depraved, and their freedom-seeking people crossed the canal for the same reasons.

Radical Islam is depraved madness, and so is transgenderism. These are both actively trying to convert the West into something unable to recognize reason and truth. Eventually trans and Muslims will clash too, just not yet. They both still have a common enemy, namely, us.

Quote :
There isn't really such a thing as "western culture", the west is too rich for that. English culture is fundamentally different from Dutch culture. Which is why this continent draws so many tourists, every part is fundamentally different. That, to me, is western - the stark differences. This rich tapestry doesn't exist elsewhere except in Japan.

I am the opposite of a cultural relativist - for me "western culture" is too indiscriminate of a term when were talking about its development (rather than its core origins, Greece), I wont be piled together with the English or the Germans - I think Islam has more in common with English culture than either has with Dutch or Italian culture. The later are life-affirming, the former are tyrannies against life. The English have often produced rebels against this nature, their scientist and artists, but only because they are in such close proximity to actual free peoples.

I agree cultures in the West are very different, my point though is just that “the West” means something. It is a tradition rooted in certain ideas and ideals. I do see that western civilization means something, something coherent despite the stark differences between its various peoples and cultures. Islam is not part of the foundations of that civilization, and Islam is a lot different from Judaism or Christianity.

Quote :
Quote :

Im just saying that if a person removes his gender he doesn't "transition", but becomes a non-gender. Which might be categorized as not gender 1, not gender 2, thus, gender 3. Or rather gender 0. The notion "gender" becomes irrelevant in these cases anyway.

It is not possible for a person to “remove his gender”, anymore than it is possible for a person to remove his species.

Quote :
Quote :

I just don't see this happening here at all. Im amidst the Dutch now all the time again, and this is an extremely heterosexual and paganistic society.

Being very heterosexual and paganistic does not preclude authoritarian leftism. The left has simply become authoritarian, it has lost its freedom fighting, rational, anti-establishment roots and now seeks to merge completely with the highest echelons of brutal power it can find, namely the globalist State. I am glad the Dutch seem to be doing well, I think the Dutch must be somewhat similar to the Americans, generally speaking; but I see the transformations here too, and as I said even despite the points of resistance and goodness of the average person, if that is even the case, it doesn’t change the long slow march to tyranny and to the instanting of radical unrealities such as “transgender” into law and society as if these madnesses were perfectly real and normal.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:32 am

Gender is a lot more than sexual organs. Sexual organs can be removed, that doesn’t magically change what gender that person is.

I still remember the first time I heard about sex reassignment surgery, I thought it was a joke and made up. My mind couldn’t even accept such a madness. Then later when I found out it actually exists, people are really cutting off their genitals and trying to attach other genitals, I felt something I can’t describe, a kind of hopeless sadness and confusion.. “oh, so this is life,...”
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:48 am

You can’t spell tyranny without tranny.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:53 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
You can’t spell tyranny without tranny.

Hahaha.

Hey man Im not saying it isn't a depravity, Ive been saying that is all along.
But I can only honestly interpret my own experience, and what Im seeing here is that the depravity is being beaten back by older, stoic forces of ... privilege I guess. This country is after all one of the most privileged, people have a lot to lose here.

Plus I do think the runes I made in public places have had a massive impact. It seems they might have torn the fabric of deathly ideology in places.

Ive been known to be the first to tear through such things. I can't say its really this that did it, but I can guarantee that it has an impact.

I recommend carving runes in universities and such places, anywhere where neolib shit runs rampant.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:57 am

Concerning gender, I simply look at these people as removing their capacity to procreate, thus while traces of their gender remain intact in their brain and inner organs, they aren't potentially effective in nature as that gender anymore. I don't think this affords them membership of some fully fledged third gender, but I can accept that they don't feel like they belong to their old gender anymore too - as in fact they forfeited that gender.

I guess I see this "third gender" a bit like a "third world country".
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 8:03 am

This isn't life, on the contrary. It is what life discards, its parts that violently refuse to procreate.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 8:05 am

Lol, yeah I can see how that makes sense. You and I exemplify two different ways of approaching these sort of problems, I find this really interesting; I take a hard philosophical and more “objective” approach and call out what I see as falsity while promoting what I see as truth, you do that too but more importantly you self-value the entire situation and thus reimagine it. Our two approaches can and should work together.

I will certainly carve some runes in these places you mention.

Damn, I am starting to really admire this guy, for once I found a clear-headed youtuber,

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:18 am

Yes, my interest is always the mechanics, how something works, why it is possible and/or necessary, or not.
I am obsessive like this. What must be the case in my world means what will be the case - I have been impressed with too much discord and dissonance of paradigms in my early childhood to ever dare to imagine a truly sane world. I was perfectly aware that the grit in the gassed out trenches of the iraq-iran war that I saw on tv was happening at the same time as our trips to see the dolphins, etc - I understood the world as a completely infinite abyss of meaning. In this chaos I saw my path to be a very free one, but in a world where freedom is about the only potentially sane thing.

I think these elements, Air (storm) for you, Fire for me and Water for Parodites do apply. Pezer then of course Earth. Fire is the operating element, it transforms by destroying, Air, Sky is what is always there, truth - water the Oceanic of the psyche, and the slow, tricky and invisible but steady ways of Earth...
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:25 am

And it fits that my philosophy greedily makes use of your air to expand and become a giant sunrise
and that Parodites is the only one that can quench my pride, the one who covers terrain that I can't -
and that Pezer receives and gives in unequal ways --- unrelated, now he gives a majestic offering out of the blue, then he refuses for no seeming reason at all -- ashes grow to plants before they turn back to ashes - the resilience of Earth before the cosmic violence, "flux".

A pant is a teasing of flux.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:27 am

The laugher of flux, the harvest storms are the tears of its relinquishing.
From too much flux an absolute was born; the breaking of the seasons.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:30 am

According to this logic though Parodites and Pezer should communicate very well.

Or actually they would be each others limits.

Except when water seeps into the Earth or displaces it.
But there is Earth below the water, between water and fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 15 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28 ... 42  Next