Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trumpf

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 8:19 am

bill burr is garbage.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 4:38 pm

china: the US is starting the biggest trade war in history!

trump: it’s gonna be yuuuge! :-)
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 5:42 am

Back to politics, where no true deference is possible.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/06/scotus-frontrunner-raymond-kethledge-immigration-rulings/

This guys tendency to show some humanity doesn't seem all that evil to me. The right risks getting itself obsolete. I think Im a pretty good standard for the threshold. If the right can convince me, they have a point, given that there is no one on this earth more capable of compassion than I am. Surely equals but I honestly think no one cares as much as I do for animals or children or use good people.

Where the right crosses a line, and judges a guy based on that he wanted to prevent a girl from getting circumcized and therefore consider granting her parents amnesty, and throws in the antisemite anti Kushner rhetoric, it loses my respect, which mans it loses its historical relevance.

Trump does well considering this candidate, and it shows that Trump never was part of the hard right, which Ive alway known as the laziest scum on the planet.

Trumps victory isn't a victory of the right, it is a defeat of the left. But the right can be defeated in turn just as easily if it continue to show that it is less than human.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 5:45 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
bill burr is garbage.

Not as much as the rest of the American "comedians" out there.
He's definitely right about many things.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 8:15 am

he is funny sometimes and makes some good points, absolutely. but then in the next breath he caves to the crazy left feminists right after making fun of them.

“yeah women are crazy. blah blah blah yeah man women, just. but i’m a piece of shit too so you know, eh maybe i’m not so great a judge”.

^ that’s the sort of thing he is always doing. it’s annoyimg as fuck to see a capable funny comedian cut himself down constantly in order to keep himself a small target for the left, or t least to give himself numerous ways of saving face before them.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Im fine with that, its like humour at his own expense, humour before the gods. He wants to keep getting his gigs and he is just a lousy comedian, what is he going to do, get a real job? I sort of like the despair in it, I like that in comedians. This is all I am good at, please let me do it. Also Conan clearly isn't al too leftist in his sense of humour.

Comedians aren't the toughest souls, but some of them are just tough enough to make humanity slightly less cramped.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 1:28 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:

This guy voted for Trump and is wise enough to deny that he did it, just say why he did it.

"He sat at like a 100.000 dollar breakfast while the president trashed him, humiliated the guy, he sits there, the guy totally trashes him, he's absolutely humiliated, and within two three years he had that guys job."
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 1:31 pm

At least it gets the audience to give it up for Trump...
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Its these anecdotes that can make a leftie pause. Funny how that works. Cool is more or less the only objective standard there is. No one doubts the cool in whoever hasn't got too much of it.

Mike Vuolo wrote:
Being cool is hard. Staying cool is harder. It’s an elusive quality, in part because it’s an elusive word with layers of nuanced meaning that peel off as we travel back through the centuries.

At its simplest, cool is neither too hot nor too cold, and it’s with this meaning that the word initially slipped into our language from its cognates in Dutch and German. It appeared originally as col—which can be found as far back as the ninth century, when someone translated the poetry of the Roman philosopher Boethius from Latin into English—and, for a long time, couldn’t quite figure out how it wanted to be spelled. It toyed with coul, flirted with coole, and even went through a koole phase, long before the R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company figured out how to brand menthol cigarettes with sophistication. It finally settled on cool, all the while holding on to its sense of climatic moderation, captured very straightforwardly by Daniel Defoe in his novel A Journal of the Plague Year: “The Weather was temperate, variable and cool enough.”

Coole.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 1:05 pm

Liberte Fraternite Mbappe
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 8:31 am

I heard news media dilligenty keep celebration- rapes and pillaging in Paris out of the news, like the mass of new years rapes in Zhermany in 2015/16.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 8:34 am

“news” media is purely evil. there is zero doubt now.

lines are being drawn.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 8:38 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 11:42 am

Sure.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 6:10 pm

teh world be cool again

trumpf

so many kek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trumpf - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trumpf
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World-