Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trumpf

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:03 pm

Ok, so we have our differences. They were latente before and are open now. Fixed Cross is annoyed that I put such emphasis on them, on the other hand he is much more vindictive about them.

This is all true. The bond of brotherhood remains.

But there is one subject we are bound to enthusiastically agree with. The máster of masters. The wizard of New York.

Donald "The Donald" Trump

The title is from my ex-neonazi sirian-venezuelan friend who is so Venezuelan he can't say Trump, but only Trumpf. I find it charming. That core of northern South America that remains provincial even in the great capitals.

---

It dawned on me today after watching the majestic recap of the G7 meeting from Trump that, even as I loved him, I underestimated him.

The truth is that he is probably the greatest politician in the post-war period. He actually has a sense, which can only come from a powerful son of a self made powerful family of New York, of the United States and what it is.

So concrete. So real. Merica.

---

Now, as an American (yes, you fucking snobs, the continent), fervent fan as I am of what he is doing internally for his people, my gratitude is for his foreign policy, which silly gringos more often than not don't realize is also domestic policy in their case.

I'll pick it up with NATO. I read a post from Thrasymachus saying the US should abandon it. This completely misunderstands Trump's misión and the task of the United States.

For it and for the rest of the free world, it will not suffice to make America strong again. It would even lead to its downfall. There is a global cold war going on between the asian totalitarians and the US (Japan being the only other clean and powerful enough soul to be a king in the board and not a piece). You see it in Irán, the whole middle east, Israel, South América, international crime sindicacy, and even southeast Asia.

It is not necessarily a new one, but a continuación and evolución of the old one. China outgrew and outlasted its ancient rival Russia. On this point it is interesting to note that Trump saught to ignite Russia's European allignment, and internationalists authoritarians simply did not allow it. Trump has made great strides nonetheless.

In this framework, it is not that Europe must be abandonned. This would greatly strengthen China, the head of the totalitarian enemy. It is that Trump must slap them around and wake them up, as he is doing, and ultimately strengthen them greatly. Read the new US ambassador to Germany's statements on breitbart. Grenell is his name. With the Merkelites or without the Merkelites.

As Warren Buffet has also noted, the strength of the free world may see some volatility in the short and medium térm (though maybe not!), but there can now be no doubt that with this course Trump set us on, it will be far stronger in 10-30 years.

Israel is the most graphic representación of what Trump means. The only free country the Middle East is stronger and given more honor than ever before. May Jerusalem stand for a thousand more years.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:14 pm

As Justin "Ken Doll" Trudeau noted during or after the summit, and Trump also alluded to, unlike in the 50's when the US economy was larger basically than the rest of the world combines, the non-US members of the G7 combined now have a greater economy than the US. In other words, the time is niw ir never to make América great again and to make its allies strong and wise.

G7 sticks in my mouth. We need Russia back.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:15 pm

Scratch that, it was Macron who said that. Trudeau said some other pansy ass thing.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8699

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:14 am

Pezer wrote:
Ok, so we have our differences. They were latente before and are open now. Fixed Cross is annoyed that I put such emphasis on them, on the other hand he is much more vindictive about them

This is all true. The bond of brotherhood remains.

I have found them always quite open.
As they tend to be between brothers.

Quote :
But there is one subject we are bound to enthusiastically agree with. The máster of masters. The wizard of New York.

Donald "The Donald" Trump

The title is from my ex-neonazi sirian-venezuelan friend who is so Venezuelan he can't say Trump, but only Trumpf. I find it charming. That core of northern South America that remains provincial even in the great capitals.

Is this the guy you were about to fight one time?

Quote :
It dawned on me today after watching the majestic recap of the G7 meeting from Trump that, even as I loved him, I underestimated him.

Same here. Even a I saw in him the saviour of the world from nuclear war and the worse punishment of the unspeakable sociology, he still did a lot more than I expected of him. In the first 18 months he did more real things than I ever expected any politician to do.

Quote :
The truth is that he is probably the greatest politician in the post-war period. He actually has a sense, which can only come from a powerful son of a self made powerful family of New York, of the United States and what it is.

So concrete. So real. Merica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2n_-jwPUHQ

Quote :
Now, as an American (yes, you fucking snobs, the continent), fervent fan as I am of what he is doing internally for his people, my gratitude is for his foreign policy, which silly gringos more often than not don't realize is also domestic policy in their case.

This is what has baffled me all along too - Most US Americans tend to know so very little about the outside world, and thus can't appreciate the vast changes he has made there, changes that have alleviated a million hells and have already prevented the collapse of the global economy by untying risks from each other.

Quote :
I'll pick it up with NATO. I read a post from Thrasymachus saying the US should abandon it. This completely misunderstands Trump's misión and the task of the United States.

In the car yesterday listening to business radio, where all conversation is about Trump now, political analysts were saying that Trump should be happy that the Netherlands and other EU countries were working to replenish the Nato coffers. Trumps emphasis on this has been a big issue.

Quote :
For it and for the rest of the free world, it will not suffice to make America strong again. It would even lead to its downfall. There is a global cold war going on between the asian totalitarians and the US (Japan being the only other clean and powerful enough soul to be a king in the board and not a piece). You see it in Irán, the whole middle east, Israel, South América, international crime sindicacy, and even southeast Asia.

I have my doubt about the capacity of these crime states to get further ahead than they could under Obama, basically ambassador to Iran in the White House, or Bush, servant of the old Saudi syndicate, which Trump has overhauled, starting with his magnificent speech of threats in the Great Hall in Ryaad. But I agree that the US must now play its cards so as to end up the undisputed leader of the western constitutional order.

Quote :
It is not necessarily a new one, but a continuación and evolución of the old one. China outgrew and outlasted its ancient rival Russia. On this point it is interesting to note that Trump saught to ignite Russia's European allignment, and internationalists authoritarians simply did not allow it. Trump has made great strides nonetheless.

Yes he has. He dismantled the crisis on the Balkans, which would have lead to open war if he hadn't.
Paradoxically, the alleviation of mortal threat to Russia has caused Russia to slide back to the third place in the order of nations, where under late Obama it reigned supreme, simply because the US was using all its power to make strategic mistakes with respect to Russia.

Quote :
In this framework, it is not that Europe must be abandonned. This would greatly strengthen China, the head of the totalitarian enemy. It is that Trump must slap them around and wake them up, as he is doing, and ultimately strengthen them greatly. Read the new US ambassador to Germany's statements on breitbart. Grenell is his name. With the Merkelites or without the Merkelites.

What about him slapping China around?
This is even more impressive.
It never get to the point of humiliation or true insult, which is the impressive part. It just wakes the up to the fact that the US is awake.  

Quote :
As Warren Buffet has also noted, the strength of the free world may see some volatility in the short and medium térm (though maybe not!), but there can now be no doubt that with this course Trump set us on, it will be far stronger in 10-30 years.

Israel is the most graphic representación of what Trump means. The only free country the Middle East is stronger and given more honor than ever before. May Jerusalem stand for a thousand more years.

By Zeus.
Not a lot of people realize what Israel is yet - but the tides are changing, it seems;
Quite amusing here is what quintessential self-loathing Jew Joker is going through as he comes to terms with what it is in him that gives him his particular genius.
http://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=194086

As far as political honour is concerned Trump understands it all as well as Caesar did. His name is etched into the pillars of the Aeon.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 7:21 am

The G7 thing is cute.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 7:47 am

What you see in the G7 is these other 6 nations beginning to realize how right Trump is.
But Trumps rightness is his self-valuing. Meaning that, by all palpable terms, it stands in contrast to the self-valuing of these others. It is only in their principle that they are now aligning with Trumps principles - overt will to power.

Right now they are cocking around showing their collective penis to Trump who is just telling them to do just that. It is a locker room competition of members who are in the same team.

In Holland, the radio invariably is divided between people who think Trump is an erratic danger and those who never cease to make the following observation;

"EU products imported into the US face a 2.5 percent tariff, but US products imported into the EU face a 10 percent tariff; Trump kind of has a point."

This is then usually faced with some silence, and then a response like  "You really think Trump isn't crazy, right? Interesting."

So a lot of people are just suspending judgment - where there was petulant malice at first, there now is an acceptance that the world has actually gotten pretty interesting, and worth talking about, where under the previous admins it was preferable to just ignore that there was such a thing as the world outside of our borders.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 11:07 am

Trump’s original position on NATO was that the US should leave it. Or at least that we need to seriously consider leaving it. NATO was set up to oppose Soviet Russia and is now used to launch wars such as in Libya, an before that Yugoslavia; any countries that the globalists want to decimate for one reason or another. Look up what happened to Yugoslavia under NATO and the reasons for that. Or look at Libya, which was the catalyst for al this mass migration shit we have now. NATO exists under the idiotic idea that the US is still the world police, and not even the US but just the US acting as the bitch of neoliberal totalitarian warmaking globalism. I’m not comfortable allowing my taxes and military to support such a thing.

All of those ideas are dumb. They exist only as branches of the same globalist neoliberal warmaking regime that we are all opposed to. So I can’t for the life of me find any reason why the US should stay in NATO. Especially when NATO includes increasingly insane authoritarian sort of states that some of the European states are becoming.

Russia would be happy if NATO dissolved and if Russia could expand east into Europe once again. But that fact isn’t a reason to maintain the US in NATO. It’s a stupid and expensive military warmaking organization at the service to totalitarian globalism. You’ll have to forgive me if I don’t accept that the solution to national totalitarianism such as, to a degree, are embodied in places like Russia has to be an equally totalitarian yet globalist system. I reject all forms of totalitarianism whether nationalist or globalist, and I reject the false dichotomy between the two.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 12:10 pm

Nato is a means of leverage the US has, and it is able to use this leverage for its own benefit now that it has its own interests at heart again. The US used to be somewhat if a plaything of Nato, letting itself get involved through English, French and Turkish initiatives, but under Trump this is not possible, he looks in every situation for the leverage, rather than precedent, which apparently is a new idea in politics.

Nato was my own worst enemy in 2014, under the previous paradigm. Back then the US was its own worst enemy. Things have changed very fast. I have to see the what Nato is going to be used for the coming years t decided if it is still in the hands of globalists or if it has fallen under Trumps leadership.
In any case, Turkey makes of Nato a very strained animal. We'll see.

In any case the US sting as a controller of the world is inevitable and simply a matter of de facto Will to Power, of the world valuing itself in American terms. If the US would withdraw like it did under Obama the world quickly loses its foundations and we will see Isis like hells erupting everywhere. I understand if this is not of concern to many Americans, but it will always be of concern to the people that run the largest corporations. If there is not a relative modicum of freedom to be hoped for in the world, then the economy of all nations will shrink, be decimated, and the Middle Ages will return. But the US is simply the engine of this age, and it belongs to me now as well, because of what I did for it - my philosophy has been a pillar online in the time that led up to MAGA, which is an online program.

America is the first among nations and for that reason it is America First.
The Dutch recognized this quickly, with their terrible because logical Holland Second parody.

The US wasn't created by pioneers and deferent immigrants just to become just another nation. It has a manifest destiny, which is already implicit in the survival of the world.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 12:30 pm

And yet that destiny has brought the world all sort of hells and war, allowed the US to become the plaything of globalist tyrants, indebted the US people by 20 trillion so far, and been used such as in 2014 to bring on the migrant crisis which is a severe threat to European future. Trump may have freed us to a better paradigm but he is just one man and one president, eventually someone else will be president and inevitably it’s going to be another globalist from either the left or right. Another Bush, Shill, Obozo type. We have this one opportunity right now to dismantle or reduce the scope of US involvement in NATO, to introduce some sanity and sovereignty back into the geopolitical situation. If NATO were merely a mutual defense treaty then that’s fine, but clearly it’s more than that.

It’s true what you say about there needing to be a world police of sorts to ensure a baseline economic situation, Parodites talked about this too. But we must gradually transition this setup into less global and more nation-state orientation; we must slowly show other nations how to assume their own affairs and securities. It isn’t even a moral or philosophical issue, although it is that too, but simply a practical one: the US simply cannot maintain the kind of military budget that it has and that is needed to have military bases in over 100 countries, even if such a system is governed by a fairly decent human being as president. We can not afford it. The military industrial complex runs deeper than any one president and lasts longer. Plus in a military and economic sense it is true what Pezer says that the world is more multipolar now than it was in 1950. Therefore we need less centralized hegemony and more mutual agreements and deal-making among sovereign nations. The existence of NATO strongly precludes such, because everyone knows what NATO really is: a hammer waiting to fall on anyone who steps out of line.

That sort of pressure is not going to produce successful negotiations, it is only going to keep us in the direction we are already going, which is a direction of growing totalitarianism literally everywhere in the world. In Europe, Russia, China, the US, there are no exceptions; Trump is a breath of fresh air that is having positive effects as you say, but the general trend cannot be ignored. I would like to see NATO reduced to a simple mutual defense treaty. Currently it is a gun pointed at anyone who rocks the economic or political boat too far, or pointed at anyone whom it might be convenient for the globalists to remove.

In a VO paradigm, we must see that a single self-valuing will to power cannot stabilize the world situation, nor should we want it to, and yet the false dichotomy invoked against this by postmodernism or “Eurasianism” must also be rejected. If rulership requires a gun then that rulership is already illegitimate, which isn’t to say that guns shouldnt exist as a potential threat against true enemies; but then again, the people of a nation should not be considered as enemies. The average citizen is not an enemy, not unless a state of war exists. Or in the case of a radical ideology hat has gripped large numbers of those people, such as in the case of third world Islam for example.

American ideals have not really spread around the world as they were intended to. Free speech is not a right in countries other than the US, for example. Democracy becomes just another tool of subversion and control. Propaganda replaces free press. Breads and circuses aside, I don’t see a great positive influence of Pan-Americanism on the world, which is saddening to me. America should use its clout and leverage to deal only with nations that adopt sane rational systems similar to the US Constitution, and make clear we do not respect nations that do not do this. And yet that is precisely what the US had not done. Rather, a game of realpolitik has replaced that lofty goal, under the idea that someone has to rule things so it might as well be us.

We need to raise our thinking higher. And maybe I would trust NATO under Trump, but as I said Trump is just one president and they come and go. Totalitarian systems are not justified merely because for a while there is someone decent at the top of it; inevitably someone much worse comes along and takes control.

I agree with Parodites that we should use this opportunity of Trump’s election to try and dismantle the globalist superstate as much as we can. Return freedom and power to the people and to the notion of sovereignty against supernationalism. Sovereignty of the individual and sovereignty of the nation-state. I don’t really see NATO as having a great role in any of that.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Also, if we want to bring Russia back into the European fold as it was before Marxism overtook it and created the Soviet Union, then we must drop the pretense that it is NATO against Russia, which is basically the ostensible reason for NATO’s existence. The mere fact of NATO guarantees that Russia will never be able to fully abandon its own totalitarian expansionist leanings. NATO’s existence is a de facto state of war against Russia and everyone knows this. We force Russia into this posture and encourage its worst elements by continuing this outdated military alliance that was only put together to oppose the USSR, which no longer exists.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 12:52 pm

Ive used this metaphor throughout at least twenty years, that the Military Industrial Complex is a great machine but it lacks a pilot. Ive sought fancy for VO to become the pilot - an before I knew it, Trump came into the picture and introduced a VO compatible sanity into the operations of the machine, being this new pilot.

I can't be anything but optimistic that my plans will work out, that Trump has disabled the machine from being without a pilot - and the the US will finally be forced to assume fun responsibility for its power and for the shape of the world, for the fact that here is a global economy and thus an internet, etcetera -

I see the world attaining a lasting peace under VO a all-law, a tyranny upon tyrannies. Otherwise, I see only endless and pointless war.

Reality needs to be understood. From it, lasting politics will follow.

Trump is, besides many other things, a prophet of self-valuing as all-law.

This is The Magnificent Time.
Our future readers will envy us the chance of forging so much of what is to last until the end.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:01 pm

T - I think it is time here to put our cards on the table and admit to our different approaches to the will to power;
that where for you, truth is a superior notion, where for me, truth only makes sense a function of the will to power - making the will to power the truth of truths;  the only chance of it anyway.

Even if truth is supreme, it is only disclosed through its nature as will to power;
in this sense I mean truth is a one way track; there is no turning back.

Truth is the winning thoroughbred.
I know the smell of its stables as well as I know the smell of victory. I am obliged before myself to bet on it everything I am, have, think, feel, make and serve.

"This is it! This, is It." - Tuld, Margin Call
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:11 pm

It speaks to Mericas noble calling as word leader that it can't win its petty wars.
It isn't brutal, savage enough for it.

Its military, unlike that of the slipping world order claimants which laid claim to it before Trump, is a guarantor of the future. What we need to do, now that the military is back under control, is take back the universities. These are the two pillars of the future, and both were in Marxist hands two years ago. Now only one remains.

En guarde, mes sauvages.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:34 pm

Nono, you missunderdtood. Slap the Europeans around.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 2:47 pm

Like Ganesh, Trump has two to sixteen arms. He has been, tune in, giving out several simultaneous slappings.

Europe has changed, it was grateful and ready to follow Trumps lead. England notwithstanding - ironically it turns out European nations being liberated from the English globalist idiocies are themselves returning to where England can't ever return, it seems - themselves.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 2:51 pm

I am in favour of Nato dumping Turkey and replacing it with Israel.

"This will have some feet in earth" as a saying goes, but it would mean the vanquishing of all weak tendencies within the Nato alliance.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 2:54 pm

With bad timing this would surely be a war. So timing is everything.

It would force Russia-Turkey relations to become more realistic, and this bloc would be granted autonomy in that part of the world, certain conditions being met.

Like Capable I don't support Nato with its current character, and neither does Trump - but I don't think dissolving it is the best way to deal with its fallacies.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 5:43 pm

It's not about what's right. It's about what territory you hold and what influence you weild. Right is protecting, expanding and seeking the ultimately victory of the free world at the lowest posible cost. You can bet your bottom dollar China thinks this way.

I had an urge to pray for Trump earlier, what with the peril he faces at home with those fanatics.

I've grown less angry at christianity. A beautiful negra stopped me on the street yesterday and asked me to say a short prayer with her. She said "I love you honey" as she walked away. How can you be mad at that?

All I know is that everything that is happening is good
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:51 pm

Including Israel isn't what I would call right, either - I was for a moment considering it as a strategy. But I may be wrong to want to let go of the Turks; with Turkey in Nato and Israel as an independently acting partner the US covers more ground. I was thinking of concentrated power, but to have one Islamically oriented power in the alliance is a great advantage, in theory.

The only thing is that you want to be able to have a reasonable discussion with a partner. Turkey just does what it wants, and that is destroying Kurds who have helped the US in all difficult situations in that region. That sort of thing comes back to haunt you. I think Trump would ideally have to secure a Kurdish semi autonomous territory, at least a little piece. Like Liechtenstein for Gilgamesh.

Things can't ever go back to being as bad as they were before Trump. The great thing has happened and all that is happening since is, has been and will be great.

On to 2023.

Kanye West is an interesting person.
He won't be president, but he did abolish slavery.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 7:42 pm

Israel has a long way to go to be NATO ready. But Trump and Netanyahu and the unfathomable Israeli militar have started the process.

It isn't correct to view NATO as an alliance of wills. It is an alignment of interests. A give and take. Turkey is bound by certainly limits within it, even as it vociferously emphasizes the limits it doesn't impose.

Not only limits, but de factores allignments in the intricate web of international conflicts.

Irán is different. Like the guy in Hateful Eight says, you only really gotta hang mean bastarda, but mean bastards you gotta hang.

I'd like to see a Kurdistan also. But it's far from a certain possibility. Not only because of the current (improving) foothold in the Middle East which may not allow it with the greater objectives of the cold war in MIMD, but also there are a lot of kurdish commies. This is an issue. Still, not imposible. Trump and Pompeo just might push it through.

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 8:29 pm

One thing Trump has been doing is guide (as in tempt, troll, coax) leaders of all forces to vociferate about the values they representa, loudly, quite así de from their more empirical interests. So it might look like Trump is getting beat up, but this situation where true faces are shown will force all people to decide what they really want to stand for.

Trump is lucky enough to represent liberty and sanity. I have enough faith in the world as a whole to conclude that the process, beside the useful task of drawing línea and forcing people to take realistic sides in this global war we are in, will strengthen the free world.

Politics is war by other means.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 6:44 am

Pezer wrote:
It isn't correct to view NATO as an alliance of wills. It is an alignment of interests. A give and take. Turkey is bound by certainly limits within it, even as it vociferously emphasizes the limits it doesn't impose.

Not only limits, but de factores allignments in the intricate web of international conflicts.

Yeah, I think you see that right. Turkey is a calibrator. It shows us where we can and can not yet go. It voices the dissent but doest activate it. It has too much to lose, even just in Europe, but more so, despite the islamized face. it has shown the past decades, it is internally so deeply divided between secular and religious that it will always be possible to find levers inside of it, even though an outright out overturning will not, as we saw with Gulen, work out, and right it won't, as that would mean a very unstable and unreal country.

Quote :
Irán is different. Like the guy in Hateful Eight says, you only really gotta hang mean bastarda, but mean bastards you gotta hang.

Proprement le.

Quote :
I'd like to see a Kurdistan also. But it's far from a certain possibility. Not only because of the current (improving) foothold in the Middle East which may not allow it with the greater objectives of the cold war in MIMD, but also there are a lot of kurdish commies. This is an issue. Still, not imposible. Trump and Pompeo just might push it through.

I had not thought about the Communist factor. But I agree that it is a supremely tricky aim to be having. On the other hand I seem not to be able to see any way for the region to truly stabilize without giving these ancient people at least some recognition.

Ancient stateless peoples are a liability.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 6:58 am

Pezer wrote:
One thing Trump has been doing is guide (as in tempt, troll, coax)  leaders of all forces to vociferate about the values they representa, loudly, quite así de from their more empirical interests. So it might look like Trump is getting beat up, but this situation where true faces are shown will force all people to decide what they really want to stand for.

Yes, he is a true prophet - nay, saviour of valuing primacy. And the beautiful effect of this is that weak valuing, hypocrisy and duplicitousness are being punished by their own natures, just losing traction.

Due to the emphasis on perspectival valuing, on being subjective first, on distrusting allegedly given objectivities, the stronger, more empirically grounded wills are being liberated.

Quote :
Trump is lucky enough to represent liberty and sanity. I have enough faith in the world as a whole to conclude that the process, beside the useful task of drawing línea and forcing people to take realistic sides in this global war we are in, will strengthen the free world.

Politics is war by other means.

So do I - and if he pulls off disarmament of North Korea and the reconciliation with the South, he may well trigger the greatest economic renaissance in human history.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 7:06 am

Dennis Rodman is yet another example of the unfathomable and irreducible advantages inevitably produced by the American system. The very most unlikely figures keep making the most historical leaps for mankind, perhaps simply because no roadblocks have been designed for their types yet.

In other words: because they can.

DR wrote:
1 year ago June 15 I gave this book "Art of the Deal" to Minister Kim Il Guk in Pyongyang, NK. Hoping everyone reads it before the historic Singapore Summit on June 12. We've got the greatest negotiator of all time @realDonaldTrump to show the world how it's done #Peace #Love pic.twitter.com/ERxXNnR…
2 days ago · Twitter
To all Americans and the rest of the world I’m honored to call @POTUS a friend. He’s one of the best negotiators of all time and I’m looking forward to him adding to his historic success at the Singapore Summit. #Peace #Love #MakeAmericaGreatAgain #MakeTheWorldGreatAgain pic.twitter.com/3t3VBMS…
3 days ago · Twitter
Thanks to my loyal sponsors from @potcoin and my team at @Prince_Mrketing , I will be flying to Singapore for the historical Summit. I'll give whatever support is needed to my friends, @realDonaldTrump and Marshall Kim Jong Un. pic.twitter.com/QGPZ8nP…

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 7:27 am

dailymail wrote:
North Korean officials said the isolated regime wants to modernise its economy
They said the North wants to become a 'normal country' at a dinner in April
A South Korean official who was there said the North wants US investment