Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Short hiatus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Short hiatus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 9:21 pm

I fucking hate Spain.

Met some quality Spanish people though. They're still tough, those bastards.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 11:32 pm

Wow holy shit. I've been going through your channel and it's been a revelation on many different levels.

Why the fuck would you ever put up with me?

I agree with your friend, though, that at least this part was worth a lot.

He evidently must like birds as much as I do. I;ll keep looking for other wave generator videos cause thee were some pretty wild moments there.

MAn. Dog. Gods love you. Forget about this shit, go to your people. I hope I at least helped speed up your dispar and into actual fate.

MAn. No YOU'RE magnanimous.

Wow. We'll still see if I deserve a fate. But you obviously do.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 12:34 am

Hah. Lol, I'm sweet.

Yeah, that's why the girls don't take me seriously. I'm sweter'n apple pie.

Sweet sweet sweet.

"Nothing evil about you" she said.

Nietzsche said something about it...

Anyway, PZR out, see you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 12:47 am

peace brotha
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 8:47 am

Yes I'm magnanimous, and this allows me to cause some fun-having and being-interested in you, which in turn cause you to give off gems of pure genius. I didn't lose anything by working with you even though you are just as much an impossible asshole as I am. I just broke through all the crap my old friends had left in my mind with their half hearted lukewarm approach to life. The only one of my old friends that lived up to me is the one who died, and your appreciation of him, of his music and of our Wessok films is more than enough to indicate how legitimate your claims are, as far as Im concerned.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 8:51 am

Pezer wrote:
I fucking hate Spain.

Met some quality Spanish people though. They're still tough, those bastards.

I still need to get to learning proper Spanish.

Truth be told my heart got crushed a bit by the match yesterday. So sad, could have been the party of the century here.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 8:53 am

Well then. An honor and a privilege.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 8:54 am

Haha! The Vikings will have to wait their turn yet.

I didn't even agree with giving Modric the Golden ball, I think Lukaku deserved it far more.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 8:56 am

Anyways, my condolensces. May it teach the vikings a thing or two about humility. I must include here the Spanish, who also didn't have a single black man on the squad. Not holding it against them I guess, but facts are facts.

Well, maybe follow the advicee my artist friend was given by his English teacher. Listen to lots of spanish rap. I can make you a nice list from Spain and America.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 9:06 am

Pezer wrote:
Anyways, my condolensces. May it teach the vikings a thing or two about humility. I must include here the Spanish, who also didn't have a single black man on the squad. Not holding it against them I guess, but facts are facts.

If Belgium had won that would have been the very best outcome.
Lukaku is a giant, I agree he deserved the prize.

I just turned off the final at the 4-1, I was so disgusted.

Im glad though at how it was celebrated in Paris.

Quote :
Well, maybe follow the advicee my artist friend was given by his English teacher. Listen to lots of spanish rap. I can make you a nice list from Spain and America.

Please do.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 9:45 am

France beat Belgium fare and square.

I'll start working on that list then. The Spanish are the best at technical use of words, but of course it's America that brings the soul.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 9:48 am

Gonna go pick up my three piece suit. It's not perfect, but it'll do for now.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 7:12 pm

inca shit. ecuador.

fuck spain.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 9:31 pm

Lol that's where the wich is from, ecuador. And, coincidentally, Bolivar's later heroic girlfriend.

Not that it matters. Here, check out her chart. Reading it is what got me into this mess. Not that there really is a mess. But it was a promising prospect, check it out:

Short hiatus - Page 2 ZF4jZmbkAwN3ZwNkBQVkZmNjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQNkBGR2AmZ
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Wait, that's today's chart. This is the one

Short hiatus - Page 2 ZF4jZmbkZwRjZGx5ZwNmZGLjZQNjZGRjZQRkZQNmZmZjAj
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 9:39 pm

Lol I told her to come live with me in a year or two.

But I may have been first too sweet and then to unhinged megalomaniac. Either way it's her loss. But she kind of thought I was crazy. I guess the appearance I present is a somewhat mild mannered one or something.

That pluto venus tho. Goddamn.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Her Jupiter only makes aspects with the asteroids, and it makes aspects with all of them. Lol. And midheaven and Lilith.

No I'm telling you, this girl is some shit.

Driven by that fucked up sexual thirst to be somewhat of a mistreated ho, but she's really something.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 9:46 pm

Ah, except Chiron. Which is a whole other story.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 7:55 am

The square Pluto/Venus to Chiron and the opposition Mars to Neptune/Uranus catch my attention as very magnetic.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 8:06 am

But I think she's too deep a well for what she gets from the world. Gives her a bit of a used-up aura.

Like I think her threshold for pleasure is far too high for any of what she might have found. So yes, she's magnetic, but also a little dirty smelling. Not in a sexy way. Men treat her like a ho thus and she accepts it now as what should be. Hey, I ain't angry at that. But it would be interesting to see what happens if she sets herself the goal of actually fulfilling her desire.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 8:10 am

I call that her dark power. She also has a light one, ruled by Virgo.

She studies environmental engeneering and thinks of herself as an Earth doctor. Look at her pallas, she's fucking smart about it. Jupiter too, her Jupiter makes her very white wizardy. But again, unfullfilled and which makes her kinda dirty smelling.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 8:12 am

The conclusion I reached about this kind of poowerful girl is that women can't trace a direct line between desire and planning, like men can. So I figured they all just need pimps, men to use them, but to use them for to have them fulfill their power and desires.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 8:15 am

I think in general my Sun Venus conj in Sagitarious makes me sort of too honest and eager to be good for that task.

Probably the signs ruled by Saturn, Capricorn and Aquarious, would be far more appropriate. She does btw have her Saturn in Aquarious, retrograde. Like a ho(le) waiting to be filled.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 4:12 pm

Wel her north node is in Sagittarius, thats a first order indicator.

Which planet of yours is it on, Mercury?

In any case thats what she finds impossible to avoid.

Yeah probably thats a good assessment of your Venus Sun - you can't be boring.

Ill always remind you of the Uranus Jupiter biquintile. But I know they're not easy to get into, the quintiles, they have their own ways with us. Higher magic. You've also got Neptune Mars if I remember - she has a Neptune Mars opposition.

Neptune Mars: Ray 6.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 5:13 pm

I did notice that opposition. But you're right, I'm not great with quintiles yet. Heck, even oppositions give me trouble. Only conjunctions speak clearly to me as distinct from just the fact of aspect.

Yes, my Mercury True Lilith conjunction. Her Pallas is also not far from those.

She finds herself in my field, but doesn't know what to do there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short hiatus   Short hiatus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short hiatus
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next