Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Shamanistic Thoughts on Human Categories for The Philosopher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

áš  : 2592

Some Shamanistic Thoughts on Human Categories for The Philosopher Empty
PostSubject: Some Shamanistic Thoughts on Human Categories for The Philosopher   Some Shamanistic Thoughts on Human Categories for The Philosopher Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 11:07 am

Child Tyrant

A philosopher takes it to over 9000 by filtering everything like a child's tyranny: I take what I like, I respect nothing but my own taste in your words. This way, true collaboration is born: by absolute egoism. The flip side is that no part of anything can be disregarded: as Capable says, there might be a clue in there.

Woman's Role for Men

Why be desperate at the fizzling away of meaning at high speeds? Maybe a woman watched it and was tickled by it! What comfort... What center. The center is not the cause that fizzles, but the consequence that enjoys. The cause is only movement, with befores and afters.
Back to top Go down

Some Shamanistic Thoughts on Human Categories for The Philosopher
Page 1 of 1