Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Thoughts on The Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

áš  : 2592

More Thoughts on The Moon Empty
PostSubject: More Thoughts on The Moon   More Thoughts on The Moon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 10:55 pm

The moon loves cause, she reaps its consequence. In her dwell in outmost joy all causes that reach her; but the cause that makes her happiest is the Sun. When he shines on her, she smiles! She is happy, all other causes are too faint and too cold to bring her such a smile, such as makes men dance, in which all other causes are dimly reflected, sharply unified. Men are all astounded at the great causes when they gaze upon her, and dance to their reflected beauty on the pale earth of her light. And women... They look at the moon and can feel no greater pride. Her identity is their possibility, a reflection of their act, and they feed from her consequence both symbolically and directly. O woman! I love to be loved by you. O moon! I love to be shown by you.
Back to top Go down

More Thoughts on The Moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth-
Jump to: