Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News media bullshit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

News media bullshit  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 10:04 pm

After the mortgage bonds market crashed the banks took the taxpayers trillions and used them to award themselves bonuses and kill the initiatives to regulate them.

It has since I can remember rewarded to be an asshole, and truth has always been punished with ridicule at best. Im not at all surprised, Im just surprised the American heartland actually did what it could theoretically do to prevent predictable continuation of disaster.

Im only impressed by how some people actually didn't lie and got away with it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 10:15 pm

Necessity tends to come as a surprise to the people involved. This is why the Jews, Catholics and Chinese plan hundreds of years ahead, and make people nominally subservient to a Dragon from this or that forging genius.

An arrow, a name that calls out to a future generation, for which one gladly lays down ones own yearning. Nietzsche is just another Christ. The Superman is the second coming of Nietzsche. It never comes, but we always move toward it. Once the word is spoken, the Aeon commences. Mind governs grosser matter, once an idea takes hold, it begins to motivate the compass of humanity, and ideas are our only compass, we've shown that the Earths general species realities aren't of any concern.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 10:20 pm

I remember 2008. More Americans than you would think called their legislative representatives, with around 90% of those calls urging them to not bail out the banks and financial institutions with "TARP". Guess what? The politicians didn't care what the people thought.

I remember when McCain and Obama both left the campaign trail immediately to converge on Washington to address this "dire threat" together. A rare glimpse into how both sides were playing the same game.

And later we learned that a trillion or so dollars from TARP actually went to fortify European banks... heh. The American people never saw that one coming, did they?

So while Apple gets to stack $181 billion dollars oversees and not pay any taxes on it, because that would be "unfair" according to Tim Cook, the American taxpayers are shelling out trillions of dollars (in debt... basically my future, and my kids' future) to bail out a bunch of corrupt financial conglomerates who made shitty investment deal on mortgage-backed securities they knew had no real value, because they knew the government would bail them all out in the end when their investments tanked... and guess what, they were right.

Yeah, it pays to be an asshole. And when you tell the truth you get shit all over, just like what happened today at my job (I told the truth to my bosses, and let's just say they didn't want to hear any of that.)

And now we get to sit around and listen to how Putin apparently is Satan Incarnate just because he doesnt like someone who said he didnt have a soul (H. Clinton said that about him), and who said he is acting like Hitler because he moved into protect Crimea from NATO and Ukranian ambitions. Note that Russian soldiers, not dressed in uniform, just quietly moved in and secured Crimea without saying anything.. that is the kind of subtle, careful and badass move you expect from a truly sane man.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 10:24 pm

It's rather absurd that violent terrorists are being released from Guantanamo while not a single student is pardoned of his debt. It's not sustainable by any means, but the banks can not sustain themselves without it. We need a new investment plan for banks.

Now to blaspheme against my hatred of government claims, maybe Obama did one good thing after all - federalize lands and prevent arctic drilling. It may just save a portion of his soul. A few people remembering his name with gratitude. Fracking and such is cool but it can be a great waste where there's nice land.

It's a good precedent to set, regardless of any nefarious hintermotivations may be driving it also. Same with healthcare insurance - something had to be done. Obviously the wrong thing was done first - and no doubt Obama had much resistance from Republican corporate interests. It's going to be a tough fight, but what is health worth? Surely that. A healthy healthcare system is a kind of health to the second power. It's worth more than any other industry - that's why what is happening now is happening. It can be turned into something so vast of magnificence I only see a scale of a new solar system.

This is the scale on which we should be working - a cosmic, grand scale of ordering - the ordering fractal as I see our universe, it works from outside in because the insides of all selfgenerative selfvaluings are oriented on the same node, and the future is predictable. The future is perhaps more fixed than the past.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 10:39 pm

Lol, Obama has tranched his soul.
he tries to put triple A investments on top of a stack that transforms downward into a pile of subprime shit.

Bespoke Tranche Opportunity.... art. Almost. It's really just a toilet.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 8:31 am

The mindset of the military industrial complex runs politics here. In fact "liberalism" in its modern PC form is actually a form of compensation for how the MIC has taken over nearly everything with its technological rationality and the human mindset hardly exists anymore... PC liberalism is an unconscious pressure released valve from this. One that does what Guattari noted capitalism in general or as he called it World Integrated Capitalism does, namely produce and manage its own marginal elements so as to prevent the possibility of any real change.

I don't want fracking, I don't prefer to inject poisonous chemicals deep into the ground where they can seep into aquifers. This human species, rather than use clean energy options that already exist and rather than find new better clean energy sources that are sustainable, would prefer to inject poison deep into water supplies in order to extract an ever-dwindling supply of oil and gas, so we can burn it and release even more poison back into the atmosphere. It's insane.

Fracking is just profit-driven. Look at N Dakota. "Energy independence" is good except for when it's a euphemism for bigger profits and at the expense of more sane solutions to getting energy. I honestly don't understand why the fuck human beings are still burning fossil fuels, and pushing more and more in that direction all the time, it's like we are still cavemen or something.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 9:10 am

Capable wrote:
What do you make of this Intelligence Report that claims to prove that Russia was behind all this covert operations and hacking to benefit Trump? I am tempted to see this as a deliberate and massive deception, for obvious reasons. I read a brief story about the report, and no evidence was presented in it... supposedly the public version of the report, 20 pages or so, has some evidence in it but I haven't read it.

I have seen no evidence as of yet. I have seen a lot of bullshit, a lot of assumptions, a lot of propaganda.

But I did note someone (can't remember who) saying that the hacking made no difference in the actual vote.

Like Trump said, it's a witch hunt. The Obama administration looking for a scapegoat.

Truth is, we do more hacking of other governments than any other country on the planet. And our CIA has actually over-thrown the governments of other nations. Obama has been very evil about ordering this.

Only 12 more days and the Obamas can go back to Chicago. They might not go back home though, too many people being killed there.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 9:15 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
After the mortgage bonds market crashed the banks took the taxpayers trillions and used them to award themselves bonuses and kill the initiatives to regulate them.

It has since I can remember rewarded to be an asshole, and truth has always been punished with ridicule at best. Im not at all surprised, Im just surprised the American heartland actually did what it could theoretically do to prevent predictable continuation of disaster.

Im only impressed by how some people actually didn't lie and got away with it.

Well stated. Even the IRS took taxpayer's money and had a wonderful party.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 10:14 am

China hacked OPM for 20 million federal employees, not a peep out of Obozo.

Trump wins the election and suddenly "hacking" is the most important thing on the agenda Washington post is given "intel" from an "anonymous source" that Russia hacks Vermont electrical grid, publishes it without verifying and turns out that was apparently a false report. Either that or the false report is the false report.

But when people jump to conclusions like this without bothering to present any data or evidence, it really calls their credibility into question.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 10:52 am

It's very common for the rapist to blame the girl he rapes. In rape-cultures thats in fact the norm.

Factually, Clontin is rape culture, she has made her living off defending rapists and her career by marrying one. Obobbo clearly has no better mindset.

He ties someone up, beats her to near death, then when she says 'ouch' he calls out the rage of his entire community upon her to condemn her rapist behavior.

When this is an exception, it is bad enough,  but when 51 percent of the country's population supports it and makes it daily practice, that's hell. Clontin supporters are truly demons.

I don't think they can be reasoned with. Voters yes, supporters no. They're not my species. They're not in any of my kingdoms, they are absolutely not worthy of the minerals they are composed of.

It must fall apart. It will be falling apart. It will be goo of evil in the air wherever you tune into a source. Ive not been able to stomach any classic media outlet for months, its just aids and cancer and lepra all at once.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 6:52 pm

Yep, it has been a while now since our society became more concerned about the rights of the criminal and totally ignored the rights of the victim. This is sad. It promotes evil.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 9:20 pm

We have a criminal justice system, not a victim justice system. This is supposed to ensure innocent until proven guilty, which protects us all. But it also creates endless lawyerly work of living in the crevices and loopholes to where criminals can get all the rights and victims get none.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 5:58 am

Capable wrote:
We have a criminal justice system, not a victim justice system. This is supposed to ensure innocent until proven guilty, which protects us all. But it also creates endless lawyerly work of living in the crevices and loopholes to where criminals can get all the rights and victims get none.

So many things I could say in response to this but any of them would just create negativity in my mind and I don't want that right now.

Justice: If the glove doesn't fit he didn't do it.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 10:39 am

Capable wrote:

Plus the idea one can pay more expensive lawyers to ensure an elevated chance of escape from the consequences of ones crime is just a guarantee of a criminal society. Obviously this has the perfectly secured effect of criminals at the top. I don't see how it could not work this way. To bundle money and law is obviously not going to have other effects than making law into a form of crime. It's so glaringly obvious it hurts my eyes.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 1:07 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Capable wrote:

Plus the idea one can pay more expensive lawyers to ensure an elevated chance of escape from the consequences of ones crime is just a guarantee of a criminal society. Obviously this has the perfectly secured effect of criminals at the top. I don't see how it could not work this way. To bundle money and law is obviously not going to have other effects than making law into a form of crime. It's so glaringly obvious it hurts my eyes.

That's precisely why it exists. The system we have is designed to shelter the wealthy. That's probably because the system was put in place by the wealthy, so naturally their self-value was to protect themselves as much as possible. But it also ensured criminals at the top as you say. "Crime" is mostly understood as some black dude breaking into your car or selling crack on the corner, and not really as two millionaires shaking hands in a politician's office; the latter of these is just thought of as "business as usual", even our entertainment portrays it as glamorous and not at all "criminal".

Individual self-valuing can't comprehend the scope of crime at the top, so it basically shuts down its faculties of judgment there. As far as I know not a single person has been arrested or charged as a consequence of the financial scam that cracked into the open in 2008.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 1:27 pm

This is what capitalism is: the principle of utility over truth, which is a life principle, namely to negotiate for utility and only around truth. Truth is valued secondarily at best, as an obstacle to avoid for the sake of maximizing utilities, as how Parodites wrote that when philosophy divorced the inner experience of the self and its self-expansivity from the project of its outward reification thereby were knowledge and power separated, and power was thereafter (mis)taken for knowledge, as with how science operates today. This isn't only scientific but also social, economic and political.... capitalism is just the most derivative yet expression of this principle.

Capital has higher value than truth. Immediate utility has higher value than justice, reason, long-term meaning, true knowledge, or ethics. Humans may be self-aware but we are still just one more dumb and blind animal in the wilderness of a meaningless survivalism, in this sense. Life continuing to sacrifice every higher aspect of itself for the sake of its lowest aspects-- this is pure entropy, and this is all of nature, and mankind still has not yet broken free from this logical conundrum.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 7:34 pm

I agree about this as it applies to man as he generally lives now across the Earth - flowers have utility as a function of truth, and so do we philosophers, and other beautiful, full humans.

I accept only the utility that will accompany me in my truth, which is my fundamental not-knowing, and fully acknowledging of others. This is why I move slow, but have already advanced beyond the dreams of my youth.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 5:59 am

Yes, knowing the truth is very important. I have admitted to having a few illusions and delusions but I know what they are, and when I leave my property the illusions and delusions stay home.

I want only the truth when I am out interacting with society.

I guess that's why I don't watch or listen to the media - not much truth there.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 11:06 am

Capable wrote:
This is what capitalism is: the principle of utility over truth, which is a life principle, namely to negotiate for utility and only around truth. Truth is valued secondarily at best, as an obstacle to avoid for the sake of maximizing utilities, as how Parodites wrote that when philosophy divorced the inner experience of the self and its self-expansivity from the project of its outward reification thereby were knowledge and power separated, and power was thereafter (mis)taken for knowledge, as with how science operates today. This isn't only scientific but also social, economic and political.... capitalism is just the most derivative yet expression of this principle.

Capital has higher value than truth. Immediate utility has higher value than justice, reason, long-term meaning, true knowledge, or ethics. Humans may be self-aware but we are still just one more dumb and blind animal in the wilderness of a meaningless survivalism, in this sense. Life continuing to sacrifice every higher aspect of itself for the sake of its lowest aspects-- this is pure entropy, and this is all of nature, and mankind still has not yet broken free from this logical conundrum.

To continue on this: there is no truth to me besides VO, i.e. besides the fact that all identifiable entities and objects are self-valuing and thus 'bound by difference', etcetera, all the VO theory. If I had known to identify truth without developing this logical formula, I would not have developed it, it would not have been urgently necessary to do so.

So for me Truth as it encompasses existence is the exact same thing as illusion. I only see truth as hermetic, as self-contained, as real-to-itself, in the logical formula of necessity, which I see as being at the basis of all identifiable existence, thus of all identity, and of all identification and identifiers -

And the more honest one is about this, the more stable the interactions with ones environment, and the closer to eternity ones self-valuing comes. When it touches that power, of spanning the cosmos of time, it starts to become an objective standard, an axis around which change happens.

Furthermore I see the value economy of flowers and nature in general in terms of procreation, not survival; this means in terms of radiating value, bestowing, spending, wasting, recklessly giving, in the minute chance of being picked up by ones seed and thrust further in time.

Only parasites are purely survival oriented. This means that they aren't truly embedded in the fabric of existence, transient in their nature as a breath of foul wind from a ditch. One has to expend most of what one is in "love" to exist, to fortify ones existence, to touch necessity.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 12:35 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/america-dropped-26171-bombs-2016-obama-legacy

An more or less factual article in the Guardian, on how Obama has been the most murderous president ever.

Still, details right? He's black, he's not white, so killing isn't really killing then is it.

More importantly, Meryl Streeps heart still hurts from Trumps alleged mocking of a disabled person. Ask your stylish leader to snatch another thousand Arab boys lives to compensate for that, mrs Streep, wise one. And then you may bathe in their blood, to wash away the pain of having to endure Donald Trumps remarks.

What Hitler did with the Jews, Obama does with the Arabs.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 2:26 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/america-dropped-26171-bombs-2016-obama-legacy

An more or less factual article in the Guardian, on how Obama has been the most murderous president ever.

Still, details right? He's black, he's not white, so killing isn't really killing then is it.

More importantly, Meryl Streeps heart still hurts from Trumps alleged mocking of a disabled person. Ask your stylish leader to snatch another thousand Arab boys lives to compensate for that, mrs Streep, wise one. And  then you may bathe in their blood, to wash away the pain of having to endure Donald Trumps remarks.

What Hitler did with the Jews, Obama does with the Arabs.

There is no way to defend what Trump did there. Nor can you fault anyone for having a problem with it. The video is right here for everyone to see him mocking that reporter's disability, like Trump were some 5 year old bully in the playground.

Obozo bombings notwithstanding, which of course are also impossible to defend.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 2:39 pm

For me it's really simple. I see bodies burning. Obomba grinning, Trump mocking someone, and Meryl Streep hugging Obomba and Clontin and pointing at Trump. I see the whole spectacle at once, which gives me a sense of proportion. Mocking a person and murdering tens of thousands of them with robots.... to the Hollywood elite, as long as the murdered persons are Arabic, it is racist of us to consider it a bad thing Obomba murdered them.

I find it shameful to focus on a mockery of a person, where there are millions of dark deathly fates to account for.  

Ive been mocked so often, by friends even, I wouldn't compare it to the fate my grandparents suffered in Auschwitz or what the Arabs suffer under Obomba.

In summa, anyone who speaks about against Trump and not against Obomba, that is a soulless slave of death. It's pretty obvious. Unless mockery is as bad as genocide, which to me it is categorically not.

All of the stars supporting Obomba so ideologically, they are as sick as the people supporting Hitler, if not worse, as we have the means to know what the guy has actually been doing. I must assume they all enjoy the idea of murdering Arabs.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 3:05 pm

When it comes down to how they will go down in history, the only real difference between Hitler and Obama is that the former killed Jews, whereas the latter kills Arabs. Both went about it methodically, and indiscriminately in terms of what a person has done, or is - pure genocide.

Anyone who has had his picture taken with Obama is forever disgraced. Anyone who makes an example of virtue out of him is a cold blooded sociopath.

Hey, Leni Riefenstahl was an incomparably much greater artist than Meryl Streep and she supported Hitler, Streep isn't an exception. People in the movie industry aren't perhaps the most virtuous ones.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 3:24 pm

It is not me who uses hyperbole here, as the reality of the matter is so absurd that it seems hyperbolic to represent it accurately.

The fact is that in the Democratic Party, it is now officially worse to insult a person than to murder a thousand persons. This is fact. It's very far beyond a 'problem' that can be 'solved'. There is just an enormous body of people who are just brutal murdering thugs with a peculiarly thin skin, and this body of people owns the mass media, the universities and financial institutions.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 2:16 pm

Clontin has continuously, in every single debate and long appearance, been laughing at the uncountable deaths she caused. Whenever she is being addressed on her war record, she laughs. This laugh, it's coming from the bowels of hell.

I can not get behind any judgment of Trumps mocking that guy, as long as Clontin is still in my memory. It's like asking me to discern a color in the sun. I'm blinded to Trumps minor impolitesses in the light of Clontins and her hundred million supporters absolute sadism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News media bullshit
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next