Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy New Year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 7:01 am

Happy New Year everyone. May your year follow a comfortable and acceptable flow.

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2017 5:22 am

Happy New Year friends, family, lurkers, and indifferent folks.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 7:37 pm

Happy New Year 9gMR20Q
Happy New Year Tumblr_njgqyx7MoD1rh1k2ro1_400Happy New Year Tumblr_m06n5yxh7e1qcwph1o1_500

This could become an interesting year.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 10:07 pm

One thing I want in this year is to bridge the longest divide in European history.

Did you know what the oldest civilization on this soil is?
I had no fucking idea until I planned a travel to their realm.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 7:37 am

Elephants used to be civilized until humans evolved and started killing them for their ivory tusks.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 9:42 am

You are saying they aren't anymore civilized, just because humans started killing among them?
Thats harsh on the elephants.
But to my knowing there never were any elephants in Europe. Not besides her ones taken from Africa in captivity. Which isn't what I would call elephant civilization.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 7:17 pm

Yeah, I guess I am saying that the elephants are getting pissed off because humans are killing them and taking their lands away from them.

There were mammoths in Europe, Asia and North America/Canada. Humans killed all of them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Happy New Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year
Page 1 of 1