Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 7:34 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 6:44 am

Nice to see this guy redeem himself a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 8:51 am

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 12:40 pm

Quote :
National Security Adviser John Bolton said on Tuesday that the government of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan “made a big mistake in not releasing Pastor Brunson.”
The continuing detention of Pastor Andrew Brunson on espionage charges precipitated a diplomatic and financial conflict between the U.S. and Turkey that has enormously devalued the Turkish currency.

“Every day that goes by that mistake continues. This crisis could be over instantly if they did the right thing as a NATO ally, part of the West, and release pastor Brunson without condition,” said Bolton, who is currently visiting Israel.

Bolton clarified that Turkey’s continued membership in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) is “not an issue at the moment.”

“We’re focused on Pastor Brunson and the other Americans that the Turkish government’s holding illegitimately and we expect that to get resolved,” he said.

Although Brunson’s case has the highest profile in U.S. media, there are other Americans held in Turkey on what critics consider trumped-up charges, and some Europeans, as well.

Like Brunson, many of them are linked by the Turkish government to exiled imam Fethullah Gülen, charged with masterminding the 2016 coup attempt against Erdogan. Gülen has long lived in the United States. The Turkish government seeks his extradition and has suggested Americans imprisoned in Turkey could be freed if Gülen is delivered.

Bolton dismissed Qatar’s $15 billion pledge of support for Turkey as “utterly insufficient to have an impact on Turkey’s economy.”

“It’s certainly not helpful but we’ll actually see what develops from their pledge,” Bolton said, signaling that Qatar’s intervention won the embattled emirate no friends in the Trump White House.

President Erdogan has, unsurprisingly, turned to blaming American sanctions for all of Turkey’s economic woes, even though Turkey’s debt and currency crisis was brewing long before the United States took action. As Voice of America summarized on Tuesday:

Erdogan’s government has spent massively on infrastructure, building new roads, airports and a high-speed train network. But fueling a boom with borrowed cash has now left Turkey with runaway inflation, a huge trade deficit, a large dollar debt and a plunging currency. The lira has lost 40 percent of its value against the dollar this year, making it more expensive to repay loans. The cost of servicing foreign borrowings has risen by 25 percent in the past two months.

Deutsche Welle on Wednesday found little appetite in Europe for bailing Erdogan out, even though Europeans have a lot of money riding on Turkish investments. If anything, Erdogan’s nationalist response to the Brunson conflict is making foreign money even more nervous about the political and economic environment in Turkey.

For instance, the perpetrators of a drive-by shooting against the U.S. embassy in Ankara told police on Wednesday they were angry about President Donald Trump’s criticism of Turkey and the steep drop in the value of the lira. Investors worry that Erdogan is creating an environment where large-scale street violence could erupt at any moment, while the government focuses on scapegoating the United States instead of addressing the true causes of the lira’s collapse.
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2018/08/22/bolton-turkey-made-a-big-mistake-in-not-releasing-pastor-brunson/

Im so glad I was born in a real country.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 10:42 am

Ive been ignoring the media for a while.
But the democrats fascistic insanity is getting a bit much again.

The Financial Times reports that democracy has degraded since Nixon, because the Republicans did not feel Nixon was their man, but the Republicans do feel that Trump is their man. Yes, that, to the left, means the degradation of democracy.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 1:16 pm

demoncrats are insane. at least they’re openly embracing it now.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 1:17 pm

the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. seems to be where the left is at the moment. embracing their madness, trying to value it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 4:11 pm

Lol.

Well thats an optimistic view.
What would be the next step wed like for them to make?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 6:02 pm

i don’t know. it goes like this

anger
denial
bargaining
depression
acceptance

maybe they’re in 1 and 2. so let’s hope for them to start striking deals soon.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 9:07 pm

i’m desperate to see what comes next. and everything is deep in flux and fear and ...desperation, so it’s very tough to fathom.

obviously the current state of things cannot continue forever, it represents too high an energy state. so the question is into what will it collapse? there are a few options.

i think it’s reasonable to conclude that a planned economic collapse is on the table for the anti trumpers. this could be initiated by false flag attacks. but they won’t want trump in any power when they do it. so we have a little breathing room. more critical for us, right now, is that the elections will be subtly hacked to handicap the populist movement, congress will become more anti trump and fake news will double down on censorship and lies with big tech. but the truth is out there, the old saying the genie is out of the bottle seems accurate, i don’t think it can be put back in.

only huge war and economic collapse could do that. so logically that’s what is being planned. if p then q.

trump and many others are trying to collapse the fake news globalist criminal conspiracy network before they can do it. maybe it’s a race. china has enough power in the US to do some serious damage but i think they know not to show their cards yet. they want google and apple and facebook and the neocon-neolib one party US system in better positions first. all this “truth” stuff has to quietly go away.

this is maybe the first time i’ve not wanted to be alive to see what the next decade brings. i can smell too much in the air. but we could do a few good things, we can try to enforce anti-censorship and anti-foreign influence laws, anti-monopoly laws, especially on the internet, and we can find a way to collapse the chinese communist regime. trump needs to start indicting people. but he also doesn’t want to show his cards too early.

find a way to dry up globalist money streams and start charging people with federal crimes of conspiracy, election fraud, money laundering, even treason. it’s not by accident that everything that needs to be brought to bear against these insane actors is exactly what they falsely accuse everyone else of. it’s an old trick to accuse your opponent first of what you’re doing so then when he points out it’s you doing it then it looks like you’re being dishonest. it’s a cover tactic.

anyway. capital lives on.

maga
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 9:10 pm

the mid term elections will be rigged somehow. in every way possible. i can’t get around the fact that elections by ordinary “woke” americans is basically the only thing standing in the way of these authoritarians. so why wouldn’t they simply remove that? i add an extra 5 million votes to trump and subtract 5 million from the shill to arrive at what is probably a decently close election total; we may need to double or triple those adjustments for the coming mid term.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 6:07 am

If the crazies take the House, they seem likely to start growing overconfident, and trying to dispose of Trump.
So far, Trump hasn't been under potentially terminal attack, so he has, as I reckon, opted for getting as much of his agenda done as he can.
If he has to defend his actual commander-in-chief-ship qua commander-in-chief, well, lets see what happens.

Im not keen on giving the AI my thoughts entirely.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2018 7:10 pm

goddamn just reading about him literally sickens me

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hes-back-obama-refers-to-himself-102-times-during-64-minute-speech/

even notoriously narcissistic English politicians called him the vainest man they'd ever met.
I dont think he's got the power anymore, he never did really have power.
But its precisely this antipower that is the problem.
Him and Maxime Waters, Schnollery was worser evil but not less degenerate. Just more violent.
We've avoided nuclear termination with avoiding her, but now we're facing the continuation of those portions of human life that wished for that termination.
I can't believe how extremely much Democrats resemble what Ive always loathed about zombies in zombie movies and games. I need to purify myself before touching anything I want to eat after I see their faces or hear them speak. What bizarrely horrible awakenings are in store for people in the stormy years to come. The fabric of reality will be torn by sabertooth truths, screams will be heard as far as Aldebaran, no safety that is not a deep rooted pride will exist.
Consumerism will thrive but control will be lost. A dangerous world of infinite risk and reward, a game so sharp that the experiences gained will justify the possibility of cataclysm. As weakness makes its last stand, the final consequences of primordial strength become possible.
Best not to speak too much of what may come. Mind the roots.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 6:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 7:17 am

Damn nice.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 7:23 am

Maybe the greatest politician who ever lived.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 8:46 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Maybe the greatest politician who ever lived.

certainly one of the best ever, yes.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 11:38 am

It was quite gracious in the end too. I think he won over some people in the UN bureaucracy.
The newspapers here directly on the event were nightmarishly evil, all of it was so lied that after I woke up none of it was left. They had all retracted the "world laughs at Trump" headlines and pushed other news.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 11:48 am

Except Russia today and probably a lot of Asian papers. But we can be at ease with Asian superpowers teaming up. Theyre gonna need to with the US flexing its economic muscles, otherwise the balance is just nowhere. Asia can become pretty tough. It needs to man up with Korea. Eventually it will also be Asia itself that deals with their Far-West-South-West. Asians among each other, that will be resolved at least. Israel, like Turkey, is part of another world too, the Mediterranean, which has in our history been the counterpart to Asia.

I hope Trump will initiate a Mediterranean trade friendship. When the whole Macron hype is gone that could be great.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 11:52 am

Some spine tingling news; Steve Bannon is putting his skills to work on Europe.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 12:01 pm

I wonder now at Lybia. Interfering in Venezuela may actually be feasible now, given Pezer truly pined for Trump to look that way and Trump is actually doing it, I hope for Pezers sake that he manages something. But Lybia, the US can not waste blood there. Its not going to work, they'll be standing there in the middle of chaos and evil without any cards to play. Maybe Italy and Egypt could handle that with help from Russia and covertly Israel; some relevant territorial and non-Nato but Europe friendly alliance. But to what end? What is it that can be restored? Only Lybians know.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 12:04 pm

technical US strongholds

SKOREA
ISRAEL
NETHERLANDS

Nations that can build at the highest technological grade, surpassing Japan and the US in some non-negligible respects.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Israel and Netherlands small nations each, with the density of population and technocratic rank equipped to completely control their territories, hired across the world to construct all kinds of securities in lands less trained at these things, invariably larger thus less mutable countries.

I wonder how important such assets are compared to countries with resources. Well technology comes in handy in extracting resources.
Im looking at the actual power based rank this country holds before the US, how close it could get to influencing its policies, and by what kind of measure it could represent US interests in Europe.

Just shuffling diplomatic cards and seeing what the gods give.
The EU has certainly tamed Europe enough to not burst out into war.
If it has enough will to fight itself free of this yoke, then its nations might remain happily appeased.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 7:52 pm

i am so happy with trump. my nation elected a rare political genius and decent human being who also happens to have a heart of steel. fuck.

someday this has to end. that makes me very sad indeed.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 8:28 pm

Well some day the Sun will swallow the Earth if it isn't over sooner, it doesnt matter. This happened, and "what we do in life echoes in eternity"...

hha

yeah and we're stepping up too. Trump isn't the only one who fights on. He is just our senior and shows us the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 23 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next