Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 4:33 pm

There is a scarily large number of people that work in jobs they themselves think of as reprehensible, and who when they get off work tell themselves "that was not me, that was just my job."
On a political and moral scale this is leftism.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 6:47 pm

But where it is local, like with that guy you met, it can be different. A local democratic candidate for governor is a completely different story than a democratic house member. Im also quite in favour of female governors.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 10:36 pm

now just imagine what the vote results would be if you subtract out all the illegals voting, dead people voting, same person voting more than once, hacking electronic voting machines, and just good ol fashion election ballot tampering.

lol
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 7:37 pm

MAGA

Senate wins. Governor wins. in a fucking midterm. for the sitting party.

and house wins too. jesus. the democrats picked up like what, 15 seats? 20 maybe? from 43 retiring republican house members.

yeah mans, maga is on. and trump is right that a slight democrat advantage is good for him in the house as opposed to an even more slight gop win there. but i’ll let mr maga explain it himself:

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 7:39 pm

“nothing surprises me in politics.” -mr maga

let’s take a page out of the most successful playbook in history.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 9:07 pm

You're retired, the new you're fired.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 6:40 pm

Anyway this is looking good. Yeah I kept silent in advance because I just didn't know. I didn't know how precisely the stakes were distributed, I didn't have a perspective on the candidates, I didn't know the precedents. Ive learned a tremendous deal, something I have been patiently waiting learn, because Ive always known that to truly learn somethings nature you have to utterly value it. In this midterm election I could fully appreciate all the elements in the equation, and indeed the president himself was most helpful in explaining it all.

A leader and a teacher.

Of course the love of wisdom is less like a man loving a woman than like a gardener loving his garden.
I saw philosophy as the love of seeing wisdom unfold in a student. Philosophy is the gardeners love of the flowers he allows to come into being.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 9:14 pm

So the whole Union is valued by the president who is a Sicilian (yeah) a Civilian in terms of the People.

but she wasn't dead, she was just asleep
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:45 am

It seems quite clear to me that the left is now entirely owned by the mass media. Leftists are quite literally becoming the property of mass media fake news. This is significant because of how it heralds the coming of a 1984-like big brother state, where the state controls all information and the people believe it unquestioningly.

I understand how these leftists get tricked into being the property of mass media fake news corporations. They are given false information presented in a specific narrative form which is then reinforced constantly all around them, generating a feedback loop that is designed to interfere with their thought process and also designed to activate their emotions. And it works.

I guess the better question would be, how is it that anyone at all is free of being the property of fake news? Why does it fail in many cases? are we just more intelligent, more inquisitive, more free-thinking, or what?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 9:54 am

It makes sense to see these antifa mobs, these college kids with "save muller" signs or whatever, as being entirely owned by, property of, the mass media fake news complex.

They are the new slaves. Quite literally they are the property of their masters. And their masters will use them, and expend them, as they see fit.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 10:03 am

Those running the mass media fake news complex do not care how successful Trump is. The entire point of these "masters" who are producing their own new group of willing slaves, has already been achieved: their aim was to create a singularity, a kind of black hole in the social-political fabric. They achieved this. The singularity, the black hole, is the leftist mentality.

This leftist mentality cannot be undone. It cannot be fought back, it cannot be destroyed, it cannot be countered, it cannot be reasoned with, it cannot be saved. So from the perspective of the masters, it doesn't matter how small or inconsequential the leftist mentality and leftist mobs are right now, because so long as they exist in this particular way, of being a totally isolated and totally controlled bubble away from reality, all the masters have to do now is slowly expand that bubble. The sheer existence of the bubble, no matter how small it is, already causes tremendous ripples in our tectonics. Trump is trying to stabilize those ripples and he is doing a good job, but the bubble itself will not go away. Trump and his stabilizing efforts are only temporary, once they end the bubble will expand exponentially quickly. So they are just biding their time, basically. And testing the waters.

The only way to destroy the bubble is to destroy what causes, sustains, and control it, namely the mass media fake news complex and those who run it behind the curtain. Trump is very correct that the media has become the enemy of the people. But how do we destroy this mass media fake news complex? We could try to replace it with actual news and actual real journalism. But that only has a very limited appeal to most people, it isn't sensational enough, it isn't part of the corporatocratic system that gives people their daily meaning and lack of meaning, so the people will simply reject it unthinkingly.

We can also fight back against it in the way Trump does. He shows the way forward, to be a noble truth warrior who never backs down and never fails to speak the truth. If we have 10 or 100 more like Trump, all actively fighting in the public square, we may be able to destroy the mass media fake news complex. But only at the point a majority of people see and understand it for what it is, and thus will also want to see it torn down. At that point the bubble would collapse.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 9:21 am

Ice Cube you dumb basterd. ... this idiot now has a song where he sings Trump.is Russian intelligence.  Does that retard really believe that?

It's funny how Trumps presidency shows how desperately unhappy most ultra wealthy lucked out 'stars' are. Just desperate black holes of gall.

How can you be a word traveling multi millionaire risen from slums and still be worse than ignorant about such extremely important things?

I used to respect that dude. Like many others. But I did always suspect that these people, movie stars, musicians, are deeply weak inside because of how none of them ever did anything truly charitable with any of their fortunes.

Assholes.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 9:35 am

Defenders of the Earth wrote:
Those running the mass media fake news complex do not care how successful Trump is. The entire point of these "masters" who are producing their own new group of willing slaves, has already been achieved: their aim was to create a singularity, a kind of black hole in the social-political fabric. They achieved this. The singularity, the black hole, is the leftist mentality.

This leftist mentality cannot be undone. It cannot be fought back, it cannot be destroyed, it cannot be countered, it cannot be reasoned with, it cannot be saved. So from the perspective of the masters, it doesn't matter how small or inconsequential the leftist mentality and leftist mobs are right now, because so long as they exist in this particular way, of being a totally isolated and totally controlled bubble away from reality, all the masters have to do now is slowly expand that bubble. The sheer existence of the bubble, no matter how small it is, already causes tremendous ripples in our tectonics. Trump is trying to stabilize those ripples and he is doing a good job, but the bubble itself will not go away. Trump and his stabilizing efforts are only temporary, once they end the bubble will expand exponentially quickly. So they are just biding their time, basically. And testing the waters.

The only way to destroy the bubble is to destroy what causes, sustains, and control it, namely the mass media fake news complex and those who run it behind the curtain. Trump is very correct that the media has become the enemy of the people. But how do we destroy this mass media fake news complex? We could try to replace it with actual news and actual real journalism. But that only has a very limited appeal to most people, it isn't sensational enough, it isn't part of the corporatocratic system that gives people their daily meaning and lack of meaning, so the people will simply reject it unthinkingly.

We can also fight back against it in the way Trump does. He shows the way forward, to be a noble truth warrior who never backs down and never fails to speak the truth. If we have 10 or 100 more like Trump, all actively fighting in the public square, we may be able to destroy the mass media fake news complex. But only at the point a majority of people see and understand it for what it is, and thus will also want to see it torn down. At that point the bubble would collapse.

I started this self valuing paradigm out of pretty much nothing, and now we have Trump, so I'm not worried about the future, but indeed the massive amount of blubbering antivaluing to be cleared out is daunting. Still, in 2010 we did not even have VO, let alone Trump -- that's when I was still pessimistic. After disclosing VO I knew victory is inevitable. The law of increasing structural integrity is absolutely inevitable. The more entropy in an environment, the more chance of increasing structure locally. And that has nonlocal effects.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 10:23 am

It seems quite clear to me that the left is now entirely owned by the mass media. Leftists are quite literally becoming the property of mass media fake news. This is significant because of how it heralds the coming of a 1984-like big brother state, where the state controls all information and the people believe it unquestioningly.

I understand how these leftists get tricked into being the property of mass media fake news corporations. They are given false information presented in a specific narrative form which is then reinforced constantly all around them, generating a feedback loop that is designed to interfere with their thought process and also designed to activate their emotions. And it works.

I guess the better question would be, how is it that anyone at all is free of being the property of fake news? Why does it fail in many cases? are we just more intelligent, more inquisitive, more free-thinking, or what?

I figure it also has to do with appeal. The capacity of media to appeal in the first place. What is that? Why do people seek out media? Not, EVIDENTLY, to acquire knowledge. That theory must be discarded into the rubbish bin with a great 3 pointer arc.

Knowledge can happen as a result.  Most of the time the opposite happens. So what is it that people come to media for? What is it that they seek out?

It is company! The media serve primarily,  and the industry has known this since its inception,  to keep people company.

This is why it doesn't matter if what they say is false or true. The point is that they talk to people as if they are their friend. And this extends to all presidents up to Trump as well. It didn't matter in the least what they did,  as long as they managed to present themselves with a us-knows-us conversational tone.

Obomberdronedrama excelled at this tone as did Bill Clinton.

Anyway this is why media own people without soul experience. They own anyone who can't endure being alone. Anyone who is afraid in the dark. Anyone who hasn't lived.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 10:32 am

Now that phrased this I realise this is their weak spot. How you get them to listen, possibly.  I mean their craving for company, for someone to talk to them.

This they probably know of themselves deep down. As ignorant as they are about all true thought and responsibility and as oblivious they thus are to the massive good that Trump does, they can probably be stirred into some primordial form of self-awareness by taunting them with respect to their inability to be alone with their thoughts.

One thing is always true: a Trump hater craves authority. Trump is not authority. He is brotherhood, real equality, humanity.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 2:30 pm

The truth is that every good and evil is a means to the end of self-valuing integrity.
But this truth is non local in nature.
Often a whole will collapse, destroying almost everything in it, in order to add to the integrity of a few arbitrary seeming elements, the few to survive.
The fact of heavy metals being created arbitrarily in the violence of stars is the most basic way of understanding this.

This is how all life works, there is an ocean of entropy and on the crest are dancing appearances, fragile seeming but in nature more resilient than any of the structures the ocean might take on. It is true that anything created can be disintegrated again, but not true that it necessarily will, and on the other hand there is the fact that a greater quantity of structural integrity (quality) increases the chance of constructive encounters with other systems.

Facets will be discovered, brought into being, where structures periodically or continuously touch and interchange aspects, and so things come to stand in different times at the same time, different frames of reference, and such things that stand at ontological crossroads become known to us in some guise, such things as ourselves.

I really liked the phrase that our phones are the sarcophagi of our souls. They stand at crossroads too, between our private and collective reality, between the digital framework and the human framework and always between the hardware and the software, the electricity. Phones are self-valuings with many powers over their environment, which is the human world. Phones use humans first of all to animate themselves, then to get in contact with each other in the various ways that enhance their self-knowledge. Of course the humans also use the phones, there is a battle between these self-valuings which has become our culture. The App is a self-valuing type that emerges inside and as the power generated between the types.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 4:06 pm

When did it start that French presidents had to trump each other in patheticness?

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 5be703c1dda4c81f618b45f1

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 12:07 pm

"America dialed 9-1-1... Donald Trump answered."

lol
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:30 pm

There will be civil war. I cannot see a way around it at this point.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Quote :
Left-wing attorney Michael Avenatti is the choice of zero Democrats as their 2020 presidential nominee, according to a Morning Consult poll.
While “other” earned three percent in this poll of 733 registered Democrats, and some guy named Steve Bullock grabbed one percent, in a field of 20 names, the cable news star and lawyer for porn star Stormy Daniels came in dead least at number 20.

What’s more, nearly a quarter of Democrats, some 21 percent, said “Don’t Know/No Opinion” over Avenatti.

In order to earn one percent in this poll, Avenatti needed the support of only seven or eight of those 733 people.

The poll’s big winners were two very old white guys. Coming in first place, with 26 percent, is 76-year-old Joe Biden. Coming in second place, with 19 percent, is 146-year-old Bernie Sanders.

In-between you will find Beto O’Rourke at eight percent; Elizabeth Warren at 5 percent; Kamala Harris at four percent, and a dozen or so names at one percent.

Only four names land at zero percent, and among those four, Avenatti is last.

Watching the establishment media coverage of Avenatti, you would not think this could be true. Avenatti is practically CNN’s mascot, but he is seen and written about all over.

A quick search of Google News results in 25 top stories over the last 48 hours about all things Avenatti. Every tweet of his, every threat, utterance, and statement is news and has been for more than a year.

Avenatti has also made no secret of the fact he wants to run for president.

Nevertheless, despite all this free media hype and publicity, despite all this free media affection and promotion, exactly zero rank and file Democrats support Avenatti as their 2020 nominee.

My guess is that the rank and file have not forgotten just how badly Lex Luthor: Mall Cop bungled things last month as Democrats and their media allies sought to personally destroy Brett Kavanaugh during his Supreme Court confirmation process.

A number of Democrats blame Avenatti for undercutting their orchestrated smear campaign with his client’s wild (and later debunked) claims about Kavanaugh being a serial gang rapist; and now he has been referred by the Senate Judiciary Committee to the Justice Department for possible criminal action.

Avenatti is loud and telegenic and knows how to hit the sweet spot for cable news anchors who despise Trump. But…

Between his disastrous personal finances, his bellyflop during the consequential Kavanaugh battle,  and blowing things so badly with Stormy Daniels that she now owes President Trump money —

Hahahaha

Quote :
Democrat voters appear to know a loser when they see one.

Really though?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 4:18 am

people who immigrate from places like mexico to the US are very immoral. why? because they are abandoning their own country and their own people, even abandoning their own families in many cases. they would rather give up and go somewhere else they offere them free stuff, than try and fix their own countries. no wonder mexico and so many other places are such shitholes, these places are full of people who don’t give a fuck about them.

i understand if someone is truly fleeing war. but that’s not the case with most immigrants to the US and Europe. so these legions of immigrants are coming here, abandoning their homes and countries and people, literally giving up on all that, to come here and suck off our better countries. what will happen when they eventually reduce our countries to such a sorry state as their own countries? they’ll just move on to the next country that is better and stupid enough to let them in.

oh yeah, and despite all that we actually let them in, even if they’re here illegally we basically let them stay and take care of them anyway, and they still call us racists. i’m about at the point of saying we stop all immigration from shithole countries like mexico and kick out many of them who are already here, legally or not. i’m very fed up with it all.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 4:23 am

it’s incredible when one starts to see the world with a free mind. things look very different from the false reality that is painted every day by the various matrix-creators.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 5:20 am

cnn wants to pretend that the first amendment applies specifically to them, that they have some special privileged right to have access to the white house press room. loool.

if they have that right then so do i. so does anyone and everyone. obv kicking out any one individual person or organization from the press briefings isn’t a violation of anyone’s rights. i mean this is so crazy to even have to say, but this is what cnn does, they push the most insane and obviously false thing knowing full well it is insane and false. why do thy do that? because they are pushing the leading edge further and further back; because what the average person believes is an average of the total ideological space, so if the globalist leftists can manage to extend the far left boundary of that space then they achieve moving the middle in that direction. and it’s a dirty game because the only way to fight back is to move the right side further too, which is also what they want, an ideological fracturing into extremes. that’s the most effective way to destroy western civilization, which is their goal.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 5:30 am

cnn wants to pretend that the first amendment applies specifically to them, that they have some special privileged right to have access to the white house press room. loool.

if they have that right then so do i. so does anyone and everyone. obv kicking out any one individual person or organization from the press briefings isn’t a violation of anyone’s rights. i mean this is so crazy to even have to say, but this is what cnn does, they push the most insane and obviously false thing knowing full well it is insane and false. why do thy do that? because they are pushing the leading edge further and further back; because what the average person believes is an average of the total ideological space, so if the globalist leftists can manage to extend the far left boundary of that space then they achieve moving the middle in that direction. and it’s a dirty game because the only way to fight back is to move the right side further too, which is also what they want, an ideological fracturing into extremes. that’s the most effective way to destroy western civilization, which is their goal.

Parodites- you mentioned about the karmic aeon, and trump, and globalism, and all of this we’ve talked about o we the last two and a half years. i was hopeful that trump could be what you said, a sign of this coming aeon and a true transition out of the globalist paradigm. but now i don’t see that happening. look at that paradigm, it is cementing itself in and as the minds of many many people. even as we fight back, it keeps growing. and it is just creating more extremes on both sides in order to play them against each other.

how do we progress from here? how does humanity free itself and rise to the next level, or is it simply hopeless and we will just have to deal with the 1984 globalist world that is forming? i am personally very deeply disappointed in the incompetence of so many people, they are brainwashed to such s degree there seems no saving them. and we’re not talking small numbers, this is probably 30-40% of the population at least.

if so many people can’t think or reason or see what is in front of them, if they can’t call a spade a spade, then we’ve already lost. it might seem like we’re winning but, i don’t know. it doesn’t feel like it. all (98% or more) of culture and media and entertainment and blah blah all the rest are of the dark side now. brains are being destroyed at an alarming rate. ideology is everywhere. i can’t see how we move into the next aeon.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 10:25 am

We are already well on our way.  The fact that the media panic is result of that. Only three years ago things were incomparably worse,  so very much worse that the evil can't even fathom how hard they lost. That they could lose what seemed an absolute stronghold and that wars they meant to rage for a thousand years were broken up in two,  has cracked them. Now their guts are flowing out. That is the evil you see -- if Trump hadn't won most of us would be dead and Europe would already have a de facto Islamic capital. The west would be dead. That was the plan. It failed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 33 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 42  Next