Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 8:50 am

I bring to mind the opening of this thread, which has long been split off and is somewhere on another page - maybe Ill make it a sticky - where I said that the coming (current) presidency wasn't going to be addressing the main change that is upon us. It now becomes evident I was right. Trumps election is what prevented the instant destruction of our world and did a lot of other good things, but the real battle of our time hasn't begun yet. Perhaps at the end of it the US will not be a country.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 9:29 am

To be clear, if it wasn't for Mr (or Mt) Assange, if anyone can still remember, we'd be in very different, radioactive waters now.
Not many people really put themselves on the line like he did. Not many at all. And very few of those have the lofty impact that he did.
Trump obviously wouldn't have had a shadow of a chance if not for Assange.
Much more influential than Bannon even.
Assange paved the way for all of the resistance.

Maybe Trump doesn't give a fuck. Maybe his task as he sees it is more narrow. But if the world's most efficient warrior for truth is jailed by the US he just saved what can there remain to win? All gains would be predicated on absolute humiliation. The US will become the world's sickest joke.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 9:38 am

Wed have to look for a new center of the human world.
A splintering war over the US territories becomes completely certain. The one single value in the power of which all this was gained the past years is that of freedom. Were Trump to negate that value so utterly as by harming Assange, the soul of the US will collapse in that instant.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 9:45 am

By soul I mean structural integrity, self-valuing. Its power to exist by/as its own volition.

I'm sure Trump is aware of this on some level. Probably a problem he has postponed. He'll need all his genius to stop the Democrats from using his presidency to accomplish the ultimate betrayal to humanity and the very principle of Being.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 9:50 am

As a philosopher I'm impartial, I don't care where VO comes to full fruition. Maybe it'll be Canada. Maybe Italy. I can't say. Itll be a country I already love, of that I'm pretty sure. If the US botches this the new leader of the world will likely send out subtle signals of freedom-genius soon after that event.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 10:02 am

Technically, one war is plenty to reduce the US to a non-player.
Secession of various states is inevitable then too.

Valuing is all. Valuing proper grounds is power. Devaluing proper grounds is submission to the worms, a lowering of oneself into the grave.

I don't know what is so difficult to understand about that.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Yes, the marxist leftist infestation is indeed a devaluing of the ground, one's own ground and that of the world also. The entire complex of marxist-leftist-postmodern-analytic thought is a huge mental virus, or a cancer in the soul of the human existentia. This must be understood. nothing wrong with classical liberal values, those are anyway very "conservative" and the default position of most people who have not been taken over by the cancervirus.

The best way to break through will be for someone prominent on the left, a democrat, to denounce them openly and publicly and call out their insanity. It would have to be someone very prominent otherwise the media will bury it. We need someone like JFK to take over the democrats and announce they are returning to their roots of being for the American people -- all American people. But I don't know how one fights off the cancervirus itself, I can't think of any examples in history where it has been defeated except by open war against states that have succumbed to it.

Let's try to find examples of where the cancervirus has been defeated from within.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 12:29 pm

On globalism, and other things... this seems interesting.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 12:30 pm

Iceland.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 12:40 pm

Yeah, if Trump does nothing about this, he is shit.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 12:46 pm

https://pjmedia.com/video/u-k-and-u-s-engaging-in-the-slow-and-cruel-assassination-of-julian-assange-his-mother-claims/

You know what, I think Im done.

The sheer obscenity of punishing the one who saved your life is just overwhelming.

Im not gonna spend anymore time helping out anyone who is involved with this travesty.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Its actually a very sad moment.
When "maga" turns out to have been about absolutely nothing. Or Make America Grovel for Allah.
LOl.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 12:56 pm

What incredibly wimpy politics.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 12:58 pm

Marx & Allah Grooming America

hahah

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 12:58 pm

Make America Gargle Assjuice
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Marx & Allah Grooming America

hahah

Lol
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Well, we will have to wait and see about Assange. This stuff could be more fake news. Or maybe Trump has yet to intervene.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 1:00 pm

I agree with you that Trump would never have been possible if not for Assange.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Yes.
Fittingly,  astrologically Assanges power is directly on Trumps nadir, his ground, his home. Assanges greatness could be said to represent Trumps cosmic mother.

I can't imagine Trump would politically survive betraying Assange.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 1:11 pm

Defenders of the Earth wrote:
Or maybe Trump has yet to intervene.

I really hope so.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 1:17 pm

Whether fake news or not, we can't know that. But we know Assange is incarcerated in Islamic London on the grounds of saving freedom. That is more than plenty to demand his release. He should be in the next presidents Cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 1:33 pm

This is a priority now. I don't want to lose my respect for the US, but if it goes all the way Iranian styled on another nations citizen, it can go fuck itself. I mean it will have fucked itself.

I now imagine the glee on the Iranian and Chinese faces when the arrest is aired...

It almost makes me laugh. It would admittedly be a powerful joke. A joke on the most powerful thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 1:45 pm

Yes, formally freedom will have been annihilated. Strange.
I did anticipate a fight much bigger than Trumps election.

Its just, Trump could make all sorts of greatness out of Assange. I know there are yuge military interests that want him. That is a very big problem because Trump relies heavily on military support.

I wonder what kind of president would have both military and intelligence behind it.
Wait - of course, basically all tyrannies.

So .. is the schism between intelligence and military then a crucial need for a free society?
It would in effect guarantee the absence of true control. So that is to say, it does.

The fundamental schism between power and knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 1:47 pm

I Just hope Trump makes a deal with Assange.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 5:23 pm

As mentioned, I saw in Trumps face that the question of Pence for 2020 was a big thing to him.
I just read that it was Pence who went to talk to the new president of Ecuador to worsen the physical and psychological conditions for Assange.
I know Pence was crucial to the win in the elections, he gave the image of stability. He still does.
He answers to very serious interests.

They should all consider the consequences in permanent public perception damage of not only this administration but of the country and its role in the world. A more intelligent solution is required at this juncture, if anyones interests except the billions waiting in the dark for their chance in the chaos are to be served. Chaos always serves at the fringes, it gives them a chance to become centers.

Assange if martyred will become the Christ of the digital age, and all earthly powers will crumble. He who has shown truth to the world so that it could cleanse itself of its worst lies carries the karma of the entire planet.

so,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 36 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next